BBC: United hold talks with Mourinho

Would you be happy to see Jose Mourinho become next United manager?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
He would. Real Madrid have Carvajal who is better I'll give you that. Barca have Dani Alves who hasn't had the best season and is on way to declining. They have Sergi Roberto who can fill in but he is more of a midfielder. Bayern have Costa and Coman who I think would work brilliantly with Valencia. Bayern have Rafhina who has been used a lot as a right back over the Pep seasons when Lahm plays in midfield, and I think Valencia is better than him. If he was there, he would defiantly be in with a shout. Also his link up play is defiantly one of the best we have and would suit the style of Barca/Bayern.
:lol: seriously? Antonio valencia playing for barcelona??

They'd play bettwr with 10 men without rb.

Good god, what are you smoking? Have you seen alves messi combo?? Valencia linking up with messi??

Sigma

:lol: seriously? Antonio valencia playing for barcelona??

They'd play bettwr with 10 men without rb.

Good god, what are you smoking? Have you seen alves messi combo?? Valencia linking up with messi??
Give me a reason why not? There were many that said Mascherano was never going to succeed at Barca.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
Give me a reason why not? There were many that said Mascherano was never going to succeed at Barca.
I mean Dani Alves is just far better at football than Valencia and a lot of Barcelona's attacking play comes from him and Messi linking up. I'm not sure Valencia's smashing the ball across the box without looking will be what they are looking for when replacing Alves

endless_wheelies

feeling dizzy
You can bet your bottom dollar the "unrealistic expectations" quote from LVG will be thrown at Mourinho in his press conference if he becomes manager, and he won't be agreeing with LVG.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
He would. Real Madrid have Carvajal who is better I'll give you that. Barca have Dani Alves who hasn't had the best season and is on way to declining. They have Sergi Roberto who can fill in but he is more of a midfielder. Also the way Barca play, with the 3 up top who like to be scoring goals and coming inside, will leave a lot of space for Valencia. Bayern have Costa and Coman who I think would work brilliantly with Valencia. Bayern have Rafhina who has been used a lot as a right back over the Pep seasons when Lahm plays in midfield, and I think Valencia is better than him. If he was there, he would defiantly be in with a shout. Also his link up play is defiantly one of the best we have and would suit the style of Barca/Bayern.
He's the least suited player to Barca/Bayern's style since Ronald Mcdonald gave up his football career.

And there's no way he starts ahead of Dani Alves.

Alves on the decline? Valencia has been bang average for years now.

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
If he does not come then i will probably get banned due to my anger. I am prepared for it :lol:

Keyser

Are BEIN sports reliable? According to Twitter they've said it's a done deal but the screenshots of the scrolling banner are in Arabic

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
They read backwards over there. It probably says Jose signs 5 year United deal before being sacked by Chelsea.

stubie

Fairly I'd say, broke Di Maria to PSG long before anyone else last summer. Also aren't the owned by the bloke who owns PSG?
Yes he owns both PSG & beIN Sports. Probably the equivalent of Roman Abramowich owning Chelsea & Sky

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
So many sources saying this is done. Drives me crazy.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
So many sources have reported the "Mourinho to United = done deal" line over the past few months that it'd be fecking ridiculous of the man doesn't become our manager. I'd probably never trust another media again - not even "Transfer-God" Di Marzio.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
So is the thinking that BeIN are reliable down to the calculation that they are owned by the PSG sugar daddy, and therefore since PSG were recently linked with Mourinho then they might've been told that he wasn't available as he was already committed to us?

Or is it just a case of someone saying what we want to hear, therefore we believe them? :D

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Until the BBC are reporting it as done, the club release a statement and I see Mou shaking hands with Woody in front a Man United and sponsors backdrop I won't consider it a "done deal".

Status
Not open for further replies.