BBC: United hold talks with Mourinho

Would you be happy to see Jose Mourinho become next United manager?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Thought it was obvious we'd get him?

Just think the issue here is that we won't get him until the start of next season. Still, if he's practically signed up already then at least he has a few months just evaluating our team silently. Sure it would be better if he could work with the team, but unlike Moyes and LVG, Jose will get time before the transfer window starts to concentrate on United.

Ibi Dreams

Thought it was obvious we'd get him?

Just think the issue here is that we won't get him until the start of next season. Still, if he's practically signed up already then at least he has a few months just evaluating our team silently. Sure it would be better if he could work with the team, but unlike Moyes and LVG, Jose will get time before the transfer window starts to concentrate on United.
I've been pretty convinced for a while, but it's good to get more and more information that pretty much confirms it

Acquire Me

Mourinho will be our next manager. Only unclear question is: Before the summer or in the summer.

Brophs

The One and Only
It could well have just been a bit of a joke (albeit she's old and ginger so that's probably not it).

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
They just had Mourinho for lunch/dinner, they invited him to the game. Still who knows if she would know, but hey. I also here Inter has a lot of old United execs there
fecking hell, I didn't think there'd be enough good meat on him for two meals.

Razvan

Does anyone speak Italian and can confirm that's what she said?
I don't but it really sounds like it. Here's what she said in italian: "Manca Mourinho all'Inter? E' mancato come persona, ma lui ora è felice, va al Manchester (United ndr.)". It's right at the end, the last question.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Assuming this is true, I'm wondering what the relationship between Woodward and Mourinho will be like? I can't imagine Mourinho will be too fond of Woodward and his childlike chasing of superstars.

Shark

@NotShark
Mourinho will be our next manager. Only unclear question is: Before the summer or in the summer.
If we had any intention of hiring him before the summer, I think he'd be our manager by now. We're in a free falling crisis.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Assuming this is true, I'm wondering what the relationship between Woodward and Mourinho will be like? I can't imagine Mourinho will be too fond of Woodward and his childlike chasing of superstars.
Except hes prob the guy that just gave him his dream job?

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
The thread title is wrong. "Inter wife" makes it sound like Inter Milan has a wife. A club cannot have a wife.

@Cina sux.

Acquire Me

If we had any intention of hiring him before the summer, I think he'd be our manager by now. We're in a free falling crisis.
I think thats right, but at one point he needs to go so we dont end up losing everything. We could have lost everything already though.

Shark

@NotShark
Thing is, we kind of need a few superstars. I can't think of a single one in our squad right now aside from De Gea, Rooney and Bastian. The last two are past it.

Kaos

Plot twist, he's going to City, Guardiola is taking over at Arsenal from Wenger who announces shock retirement. :wenger:

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
It's the end of our integrity, and the club's sold its soul! No respectable pop tart company will touch us now!

Status
Not open for further replies.