Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

KomodoBadger

Some real gems in there. :lol:
Jesus fecking Christ...that last fecking post is ridiculous.

They literally hate us more than they love themselves. The Napoleon complex they have is outstanding, in a bad way.

Someone needs to study the people at Bluemoon...literally, they are completely obsessed.

salford_

They are literally an embarrassment. The bitterness is fecking astonishing. There was an article today or last night about Pep wanting to improve the Emptihad atmosphere as he agrees with anyone who doesnt support City - it is shite. the worst in the EPL IMO.

Their fans now claim the article was purposely released at the time it was to derail their run in for top 4 etc. The editor is a "rag" and did it just in time for the derby etc etc The mind boggles with them.

KomodoBadger

They are literally an embarrassment. The bitterness is fecking astonishing. There was an article today or last night about Pep wanting to improve the Emptihad atmosphere as he agrees with anyone who doesnt support City - it is shite. the worst in the EPL IMO.

Their fans now claim the article was purposely released at the time it was to derail their run in for top 4 etc. The editor is a "rag" and did it just in time for the derby etc etc The mind boggles with them.
They are completely and utterly PATHETIC.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Of course Bluemoon has crashed again! :lol:

Serve the Berties right. Nothing more than they deserved. I just hope we beat the feckers on Thursday.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Regressed since MP. Even worse than last season. Can't see us getting 4th either.
Absolute shiteam.
Prove that he can manage a team that's not anywhere near the dominant force in the league. He's won cups with a team already built with perhaps the finest footballer that ever lived then went to a donkey of a league with only 2 teams worth a mention. He's currently failing and badly.
Pep should probably go on a two day coke and prozzie bender, and might as well take Spanish Dave with him if he's injured.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
I think Pep is an overrated manager. Genius when he gets the type of players to play the football he wants but exposed now that he doesn't have the World's best players.

Needs to be back massively this summer if he's going to succeed here.
Said that from Day 1. Pep's had it easy all his managerial career. I said he'd get found out when he came to England. Serves them right.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I wanted Cheless to beat them in the final but in a way this is even better, loosing in extra time to this Arsenal side

EyeInTheSky

They need to get their excuses in, in the event of a loss

Fener1907

It all started with 3:3 against Rodgers.

Funny bunch. It's all a far cry from the unveiling ceremony where they had to hand out boxes of tissues. He'll be the messiah again if he ends United's unbeaten run this Thursday.

decorativeed

Funny bunch. It's all a far cry from the unveiling ceremony where they had to hand out boxes of tissues. He'll be the messiah again if he ends United's unbeaten run this Thursday.
Sacrilege - the Wrigleys would never wear City shirts!

BigCaine

Copied this from Rawk, city fans have to be the most rubbish fans in the world but don't worry this one here has the reason.

my fellow blues. don't worry, be happy. there are only two clubs in England who would fill their allocation without fail given the same circumstances of it being a Sunday, complacency and done it loads of times recently type attitude. The cockles and mussels knobs would not take 33, 000 to Manchester.
only the scouse and trafford tossers would fill it without question and why? because the sad pricks who follow them are on the whole a bunch of life's losers. Success by association is their goal. They would watch 11 bins if it meant some form of win. We are a huge club with genuine fans so please don't get confused with wanting to be a glory hunter.

to prove my point, just look at the attendances for traffords embarrassing foray into the europa, no success means normal fan base.

in short, we are a brilliant club with brilliant supporr and fecking normal!

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/ticket-prices-for-semi-final.327381/page-96#post-10143230

Alabaster Codify7

Such a bitter, twisted, sad club. I still think they've got enough in the tank to get 4th, but the pressure will be massively on Pep to deliver silverware and win the league next season.

lsd

The Oracle
They have a new agenda thread now to go with their other ones . This one is the agenda against Pep...Apparently the FA are so fuming Pep didnt join us that they are working against him and in turn city every match

And yes they believe this ..Adults with families jobs etc are convinced that everyone not associated with city are rag conspirators out to bring them down

Last edited:

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
They have a new agenda thread now to go with their other ones . This one is the agenda against Pep...Apparently the FA are so fuming Pep didnt join us that they are working against him and in turn city every match

And yes they believe this ..Adults with families jobs etc are convinced that everyone not associated with city are rag conspirators it to bring them down
Rag conspiracy with the rags in 5th place and with tough fixtures remaining. Yep. Conspiracy alright.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
There is definitely something shifty going on this season, and the FA/PGMOL are up to their scrawny necks in it.

Pep has been lauded as on of the best club managers in the world, but this season he just hasn't been able to catch a break. It is as if the FA have that "who the f**k does he think he is?" attitude. "He comes over here and thinks he can win the best league in the World does he?". "We'll f**king show him who's boss". I'm not saying this league is easy, because it isn't, but with our Team, we should be at least clear and dry top 4 guaranteed by now.

Go back a couple of seasons, and before it was known that Pep had agreed to join is, it was quite possible that he could have gone to the Rag's or elsewhere. When it came out that he was going to join us it must have seriously pissed a lot of highly influential people off, not least Darth Gill of the Swamp. We all know just how long Gill's tentacles reach, and how much sway he has.

I really don't want to believe it, but with all the dodgy decisions against us this season I really can't see any other reason for it other than an agenda against our manager and club. We have been systematically robbed of goals, unfairly booked, and amongst other things, had opposition players go unpunished for clear foul play and it has been blatant.

I seriously hope the club are compiling a dossier of incidents an instances from this season alone because the evidence is stacking up.
http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/agenda-against-pep.328048/

Womp

idiot
They can't honestly believe this shite, can they? :lol: They still haven't realised they are irrelevant and no-one gives a feck about them.

Irrational.

Post-match reactions are predominantly based on blaming the officials, Pep and the “rags”:

If only we'd been given the pen and our disallowed goal it wouldn't matter. Officials have cost us again, along with our slow build up and no cutting edge. Story of this whole shit season.
Officials got the result they wanted.
fecked over by the men in black again
3 injuries to key players
yaya tried his best
Vinny looks ok
Next
What has Pep actually done this season apart from downgrading out Goal keeper?
We absolutely MUST beat the scum on Thursday, otherwise the season's effectively over and Pep will have been worse than Pellegrini (shudder at the thought).
Can we get Pep DNA tested.... I'm sure we got a doppelgänger and the real Pep is on a beach somewhere... this clown is fooling nobody
Well done the F.A

Talk about fecked over by the officials.

Never seen worse in 50 years.

Never been one to get involved in "the agenda", but for the first time ever, not so sure.

If I was Pep, I would have just called the players off, and said feck you F.A.

P.S. Not a Clichy fan at all, but well played today fella.
Jusy leave pep i have defended you with the joe hart descision but that game management was not good enough #fraud. Before everybody jumps on the pep lovin bandwagon 'it will be different next year when we buy new player's' need to remember there was obvious flaws in our defence especially with ageing full backs last year
I wouldn't mind if we have ever been beaten by a better side but YET a fecking gain we have been beaten by bent refereeing decisions that have cost us the game i cant be angry at the team as it would have been a hell of a lot different if we had the penalty/goal not disallowed.
Just dick the rags now.
This game sums up our season. 3/4 shafted by a refs and unlucky equal measures, 1/4 careless. Disappointed...and almost had a fight in the pub with a geezer who is not evenly Arsenal. Some WHU chav who has already developed visceral hatred for us. I cannot complain about Pep at all. We play some top quality football, but for some reason we don't score. Bring back Edin and Mario. :)
fecked over by the officials again.
Even their second goal was the result of a free kick that was a joke, feck em lets stuff the rags
The saddest thing I saw today was on the pitch after the final whistle. Pep approached Zaba to offer a hug and gets the brush off. Hope I'm not reading too much into that.
I love Zaba and I believe in our future under Pep.
On another day we could have been home and dry 3-1 winners and this thread would be cork popping.

1. Robbed by linesman
2. Penalty
3. Woodwork near misses
4.Arsenal hackers go unpunished

sigh...............
Totally underwhelmed by Guardiola ......thus far.

Today was a match to show his worth and yet again he fell short.

Not one player has improved under him. Sterling showed flashes earlier in the season but they were exactly that....flashes.

No sign of youth been given a chance.

Opposition happy to concede possession knowing we will do feck all in the final third.

Officials don't help but it's not an excuse ......loris should have walked yesterday, Chelsea players didn't let it get in their heads ....just got on with it and ground out a result.

Oh and one last thing ......how unfit are we? How can a 20 year old who I don't think has played THAT many matches this season (will have to check exact number) be dead on his feet ??!?

Disappointing but looking at the positives .....a cup win would have papered over the cracks, and cost a bomb
Replays have shown our goal should not have been disallowed, what gets me is how accurate the officials are when we are involved, can you see a rag goal disallowed.
Bent officials,
Bravo in goals,
Navas at right back,
Clichy at left back,
De Bruyne on the pitch at all, has been poor for months,
Sterling back to his worst,
Taking off our one real goal threat,
some of the reasons why we lost today, pep could do nothing about the first one but he could have done a lot about the rest of them.
Would any other manager have done any worse with the squad this season? Somehow I doubt it.
I'm not arsed about losing in the fa cup sponsored by arsenal, I'm arsed about the bent officiating all season, fecking joke
just got back...............

ffs.

win or lose i feckin hate that shit hole.

looks like the emirates paid for the emirates again.

How can it be that our best player was Yaya anf their best player was the ref.

I despair.
I am now dreading Thursday boy wonder has been rested by Moureen, no doubt the required bent officials are in waiting, can't wait for season to end, off to my finca for summer, no bad news football wise there.
been following the blues for 40 years and have to say after today I really have had enough , how the feck the lino could say/think the ball had gone out is baffling , the pen on Aguero , thats it for me I cant stand the inconsitency any more and dont even talk to me about the obvious agenda , Ive had it no more , I'll always love the blues but cant handle this bollocks obvious bias
Good day out. We should've dicked'em. fecking spawny southern rag ****s. They were nice on the way home. But they stank of pretend german rag old ****.
I won't be travelling down to Wembley for a semi again.
The FA wanted an all London final. They got it whilst fleecing us. As corrupt as FIFA imo.

They then turned on their resident Gooner fan. This was his post:

See my first earlier post yesterday after my 'sabbatical'.
I was feeling so gloomy with our form, I wasn't even sure I wanted to travel up to Wembley (which I hate) and I stopped posting on football forums.
However, I went more in hope than eexpectation assuming you'd likely stuff us.
But we were transformed today from gutless wonders to a team that actually, to my eyes anyway, seemed to want it more.
I was boiling in the sun today behinfpd the goal but high up enough to get a pretty good view.
My observations?
First half, I thought we defended well conceding space to you and understandably you had the best of it, making some good chances but nothing too clear cut. OK, it seems Sane's cross by a few millimetres was not out and maybe the goal might otherwise have stood but we were denied a clear penalty when Sanchez was flattened in the area. Silva got injured from what looked from a distance a pretty innocent challenge.
Second half and we started well, arguably playing the better football until Ramsey annoyingly got caught faffing around on the ball, loses possession and a punt down field leads to Aguero scoring.
But we did well to keep going and I feel deserved the equaliser. After that chances were going begging for both teams.
Actually, I did think we looked better than you in the last 20 minutes. City seemed laboured playing like we normally do passing the ball around our defence.
Good tactics from Wenger to pinpoint Navas as a weakness with many diagonal passes wide left to Sanchez who had much influence down that side.
Obviously, I'm biased but I thought on balance we deserved it today and wanted it more.
A fair analysis you may think? Here are the responses. Not a single congratulatory post:

Please feck off. What a nobhead
Ah, similar to the rags of late who had 'gone off football'.
Thought the ref had a great game for you and had a major influence on Arsenal sponsored by Emirates reaching the fa cup final sponsored by Emirates
Give me a fecking break,you kicked the shit out of dave and you injured 3 of our players that they had to go off and the ref bailed you out 3 times
Go gloat somewhere else
Wtf one disallowed goal. Struck the woodwork twice. Aguero pen? Granit Twatters foul on yaya for your 2nd. Piss off mate we weren't brilliant don't get me wrong but we were better than you and the challenge on silva was a hatchet job.
Armchair viewers. You cheeky ****, you wouldn't even be on here if you lost.
They are most certainly a classy bunch.

KomodoBadger

And yes they believe this ..Adults with families jobs etc are convinced that everyone not associated with city are rag conspirators out to bring them down
They're batshit crazy

Brightonian

Copied this from Rawk, city fans have to be the most rubbish fans in the world but don't worry this one here has the reason.
:lol: Love this one. 'Fans who go to matches are there to see their team win, just glory supporters.'

The emptier your Etihad, the better your fans.