Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

santeria13

Sublemon
:lol: That kid is loving it - I'd love to see what's on his red hoodie

Also, what's the 2 fingers mean?
Yeah, in british terms it officially means 'feck off'. Legend has it that it actually originated due to British Archers having their two fingers used to fire a long bow; cut off by the French once captured. In response, the British archers used to stick their two fingers up to the french as if to say 'stick these up your arse'. Off topic, but quite a funny story.

Carolina Red

Staff
Yeah, in british terms it officially means 'feck off'. Legend has it that it actually originated due to British Archers having their two fingers used to fire a long bow; cut off by the French once captured. In response, the British archers used to stick their two fingers up to the french as if to say 'stick these up your arse'. Off topic, but quite a funny story.
Interesting stuff

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
There is delusion and then there is that rant of a post. He's gone beyond bias and started to just make things up :lol:

Nothing really surprises me with City fans though, I had one tell me this evening that Pogba isn't a skillful player and just relies on his physical attributes...

Carolina Red

Staff
Ignore the boxes, we know they're in both...

Bald guy (behind scarf guy on top pic and behind open mouthed City kit teenager on bottom pic, at top left in both) is also one who is in the same seat in the pic 4 years ago... different hand gestures but exact same facial expression

Carolina Red

Staff
Better watch out refs...
Cheating ****!

If the club ain't gonna do shit this season then its up to the fans to create hell for the refs, especially at the games.

A thread highlighting all decisions in the hope that the club will do something isnt working.

Turkish style atmosphere would definitely scare some of these bent wankers
Imagine the horror of thousands of blue seats hurling insult at you

Carolina Red

Staff
Two more blue seats for the Emptihad...
Thought long and hard about renewing this season, so far -2: goals at Brighton and although poor at home bummed again.

There's an awful lot of levelling up to do even after 2 games.

After going home & away from 1970 for many many years this is probably my last.

The 'man' has won.
I thought long & hard too & your right it's just not fair & level game any more, I never thought the officials would be as corrupt as they were last year but it's plain to see they've started again.I already regret renewing, just don't see the point , as you say the 'man' has won.

Ducklegs

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
What a collection of half wits.

Nobody cares about them enough to cheat them out of anything.

Ashley R1+O

This has a bizarre Van Gaalian feel, decent first season but nothing special into a lot of ball and not many results in the second season..

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
This has a bizarre Van Gaalian feel, decent first season but nothing special into a lot of ball and not many results in the second season..
They played two games and looked very good against Everton even with ten men in the second half. Their first half performance was pretty average though.

Mart1974

harbours delusions of insignificance
Too early to judge, but there is a question as to whether the Van Gaal/ Pep style if football can be effective in the Prem, especially against the teams who park the bus and play on the counter.