Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

edcunited1878

I see at least one American and the creepy old guy from Family Guy smiling at Wayne. Combined, there are more empty seats and closet United fans in this awesome photo than there are actual Shite fans.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
feck the FA
"Strange" Incidents:

Game 2, Everton at home: not given freekick for sane resulting in opp goal, no penalty given for jesus in first half, Leighton Baines dives resulting in freekick, freekick/penalty shout not given for kyle walker when baines twofoots him from behind in the first half, Kyle walker wrongfully sent off (2nd yellow) after everton player dives in first half, no freekick on jesus after obvious foul in the end of first half, backpass to everton goalkeeper not called by the referee, Everton player pretends to be hurt causing time to wasted and City’s spark in offence to fade slightly, Leighton Baines dive in 2nd half resulting in freekick outside city penalty box, Otamendi gets fouled and Madley claims he dived but gives City the ball still, No freekick for aguero on edge of box after foul from behind, Kompany gets a questionable straight yellow, No penalty given for Aguero after being pulled down in penalty area, Sterling gets thrown to the ground unprovoked but Madley does nothing, Rooney wastes time while slowly walking off after being subbed, Everton waste time at throw in, Two footed foul on D. Silva ignored, Pickford wastes time while holding the ball,
To all the pricks in the match day thread slagging us when we were playing with 10 men . feck OFF and support the rags.
Cheating refs carrying on from last season, if we don't win the league this season it will be because of them and the FA.
easy to see who our biggest enemy is this season-that ref was playing to orders -cant wait to see bernardo given a whole game
Man of The match - The ref : He contributed more than anyone on either team

Real Madrid would be afraid to take on Sunderland with this ref on the field.
Certain fans were going to turn on Pep after this game.

Walking and hugging Shrek is like throwing meat to the lions...
Pep out. Hasn't got a clue.

Lentwood

They seem to think they missed loads of chances tonight....when? Lots of possession but I watched the whole game and the only clear chance they had was Sterling's goal and even that came from an Everton assist.

They seem to count any shot as a clear goalscoring opportunity. Would like to see the Opta stats on their expected goals tonight. I don't think it will be above 1

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
That kid in red is brilliant.

Love his big grin, he's got to be a united fan surely.

AlecHDR

Angry, incoherent heterosexual slob
They win because they are brilliant, and lose/draw because of the FA. No other options.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
It's not just the kid in the photo though, is it? Half those half-wits are enjoying it. I can't tell if they're masochists or they simply don't know what's going on.

That's the beauty of never filling your stadium, you'll have away fans in the home end :lol:

Moonred

They seem to think they missed loads of chances tonight....when? Lots of possession but I watched the whole game and the only clear chance they had was Sterling's goal and even that came from an Everton assist.

They seem to count any shot as a clear goalscoring opportunity. Would like to see the Opta stats on their expected goals tonight. I don't think it will be above 1
They had a few more. Aguero tried to be too cute and took too much time rather than shooting at the goal in the first half. Silva hitting the post and sterling blazing over were 3 genuine chances I remember.

sevenxl

Guy to the right of red hoodie kid looks like Jose doing an impression of delayed reaction guy from the Liverpool gif.

Last edited:

Deleted member 101472

It's not just the kid in the photo though, is it? Half those half-wits are enjoying it. I can't tell if they're masochists or they simply don't know what's going on.

how do you get a picture that good? did otamendi snap it on his phone?

Red Rom

Can't post pics but if you look closely, same guy in glasses is in both photos looking downright depressed :lol:. He's around the 4th row on the far left.