Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
Takes me back to Biology A-level. Ironic really because most Bluemoon posters seem to have less intelligence than a single celled organism. /taxi
Wonder if any bots reside there? If so they could be called BlueBottlers, and you could publish their (abbreviated) genome in your next post :)

kentafuji

Maybe not the right thread, but i laughed at city fans, so think it fits

Work in an office, which is predominantly City fans. They aren't happy, with one going as far as saying Aguero should hunt down the player he hit and sue him, whilst claiming racism against him. Basically, because he is a world class player and therefore doesnt deserve to be banned (his actual words)

I had to resist from laughing.

Needless to say, they arent a happy bunch.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!

Work in an office, which is predominantly City fans. They aren't happy, with one going as far as saying Aguero should hunt down the player he hit and sue him, whilst claiming racism against him. Basically, because he is a world class player and therefore doesnt deserve to be banned (his actual words)

It's not as if he's an angel is he?

Look at him during the Chelsea defeat last season

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location

Stockport?

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
A couple of things which I fear for us. This back 4 couldn't handle their breaks from the off, which is concerning bearing in mind the big teams we have to play in knock out competition.
Arsenal's rapid forwards have just had a massive boost watching that and the full back positions, without a doubt, will be targeted.
The bad press we get regarding refereeing decisions does influence these refs. So Pep demands protection for all players, Who was ever going to be the first to suffer from a risky tackle? This will also negate any appeal as we will be charged with hypocrisy by the media.
In Europe it will be the same, heads of National Association's claiming us and PSG are stood on a diving board pissing on them?
We will not be allowed to win, and it will be dodgy diving / refereeing decisions that do for us.

Pep has won nothing here yet, so somehow this team has to win on Sunday, or it starts to unravel.
In true City fan style, although the league looks sorted, I still can't get out of my head, that we were 8 points behind them, with 6 games to go and won it. That scenario still looms, although I am hoping we win it on Derby day.
So for me, win the league, and hopefully league cup on Sunday. CL? Not allowed in that one I'm afraid.

From cititillidie on Bluemoon.

It's that curious mix of sense coupled with, paranoia and dodgy conspiracy theories

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian

You work in a Primary School?

freeurmind

weak willed
Oh my, what a big word. Quintuple is the word he was looking for but instead he dived into the world of microbiology and mentioned a cylindral cell structure that's important for cell division.

Quintuple - Centriole. I guess it has some letters in common.
Surely centriole has to go on the title of the quadruple thread.

SwSw

My entire family and cousins support Liverpool.

My work colleagues support Man City.

Today, one told me that Kun doesn't deserve to be punished because he was unfairly targeted. The other told me that since the offender was British, there could be an element of racism. I had to hold back myself from calling them idiots. On the red card Delph got, they were under the impression that the Wigan player should have been carded for simulation.

Sandyman

Today, one told me that Kun doesn't deserve to be punished because he was unfairly targeted. The other told me that since the offender was British, there could be an element of racism. I had to hold back myself from calling them idiots. On the red card Delph got, they were under the impression that the Wigan player should have been carded for simulation.
FFS!! :lol:

Handsome Devil

Crime of the centriole.

Stookie

Nurse bell end
Ffs, I’ve just bumped into old friend who I used to knock about with, haven’t seen him for about 5 years. He was the worlds greatest Leeds fan. So I’ve seen him in town with a Man City shirt on. Obviously I asked him about it he says ‘you know City have always been my first team’
I guess we all have skeletons in the closet eh?

Trizy

Utter fecking garbage. Got what we deserved. In fact, lucky not to lose by more. Not a single shot on target ffs.

Oh well. Could have played for another 24 hours and not scored. Homer of a ref and corrupt linesman but bottled it again at Anfield

Karius could have played laying down...Utter utter shite
deserved nothing and got nothing.

Let’s just win the league this weekend and write the season off.

Utter, utter shit performance. 0 shots on target says it all.
To be fair they're not too fussed/angry over there. Small club mentality, they're just happy to be taking part.

Irrational.

feck it beat them 4 nil next week easy
Linesman gets his decisions right we’re still in it
By all means, Pep. Ruin Bernardo's career by playing him as a winger, be surprised he's shite, and don't even allow him to go on the pitch. I'm f* fuming.
deserved nothing and got nothing.

Let’s just win the league this weekend and write the season off.

Utter, utter shit performance. 0 shots on target says it all.
:lol:
Oh well. Could have played for another 24 hours and not scored. Homer of a ref and corrupt linesman but bottled it again at Anfield
We was a fecking disgrace Silva and Sane consistently giving the ball away in stupid places Vinny too. Master of our own downfall everytime at klanfield. Petrol bomb their bus!
Crap performance.
But we have another chance.
Just got to win 3 nil or better.
Theres still hope.
We qill be on a high after beating the shit
I can take losing, as a City fan I got used to it since the mid 1950's.

But bloody hell why do we always play like amateurs when we go to Anfield?

Don't try to blame it on the pre-match coach incident, that should have fired the buggers up.
shocked. Really shocked. First half we all know we absolutely caved in. But where the hell was the urgency in the 2nd half? They were offering nothing as an attacking force yet we didn't have a fecking shot on target. None! How the hell do we expect to get back in if we cant even shoot? Really depressing night. None of the big players stepped up and Gabriel Jesus I'm afraid just isn't up to it and that isn't after tonight only I've never been convinced by him. Carius in goal must be laughing his fecking head off. Yeah im pissed off, really didnt expect that at all especialy second half without a shot on goal.
Whatever happens on Tues is Tues. Right now. Here and feckin now Im fuming. Utter spineless shite. Pep fecked. Leroy shite. Laporte is not a left back and Pep got it all wrong playin Gundo. Im a foolish optamist so i honestly think we'll do um at ours but right now i cant help but feel let down. Those scouse ****s give it the big I am. Prob get away with brickin our coach and yet the lads allow this to happen. They should have had the venom to pay them back and make a statement. But no...plenty of wrapped gifts way after xmas. Sorely missed Kun.
I want whatever drugs Pep was snorting or smoking when he came up with that team sheet. Holy feck, did he want to lose the first leg?

"Hey guys, we have won two trophies playing this formation, and with these players. So tonight during our toughest game yet, I am going to throw that winning combination away, and confuse all of you."

This was on par with Mancini switching to 3-5-2 in the middle of a few CL games his last season, and literally getting confused looks from the back 4. Shambolic.
The most depressing result all season. I was hoping we would at least make a game if it instead of rolling over like a shit Sunday League team. Totally outplayed and made to look like a bunch of amateurs.
Stats mean fcuk, goals do! Yet again Pep set the team up incorrectly and the players bottled it.
You cannot say that the assault and destruction of the players coach didn’t have any effect, I firmly believe it did a little, the rest was down to us being utter garbage.
Sane was the most wasteful, unbelievably shit, owned by their RB, throwing his petulance around again.
Gundog was shocking, Keystone cop style defending again.
I think we can safely say our CL is now over.
Klipperty can apologise all he likes forntge delusional Victimpool idiots that attacked the players coach, it had the desired effect and no doubt EUFA will do FCUK all about it.
Jesus is as useful as a chocolate tea pot in any big game. Fully expect him to turn it on v the rags now.

Very disappointed but their mentality and experience in this competition shone through, especially the balls shown by the 3 English lads in their midfield. We were the better team even at 2-0 down but a mad spell and Liverpool's cutting edge at Anfield killed it.
Pschologically just absolutely weak tonight.

Pep’s starting XI played a part but we still should have played far better.

That first half was up there with one of the worst in the last 15-20 years for me.

I just wonder whether we should have been a bit more pragmatic as well. Jose gets slaughtered for his football but no way would he have lost 3-0 tonight with that City team.

We are going to have to do what Barca did to PSG last season now.
Okay, which one of you is this? :lol:
The booing of Sterling is just pathetic. Grow up FFS. You’d think he’d caused the Hillsbrough disaster the way they booed.
... Aaaaaand they've crashed. :D:wenger:

Irrational.

You seriously think UEFA are ever going to let us win this bent competition ?
Our only chance is what happens at UEFA as a result of the coach welcome. The pictures i have seen are seriously bad. A hail of bottles amd heavy duty fireworks.

We would be banned from Europe for that.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Title this weekend

And then 4-0
Pep as stubborn as ever. Learnt feck all from that beating from Barca when he was at Bayern. Stupid and naive from us. Uphill battle we’ll probably have to score at least 5.
Shit ourselves again. Never looked like scoring. Pretty much out.

Get the league won on Saturday now.

Irrational.

I fecking hate those scouse utter cünts!!

Pep's dogmatism is his own undoing. Why not try a bus parking when required?
Liver****s are not that great, come on, mediocrities like Chamberlain, Milner et al. cannot give us another hiding.

Keep the faith blues, we'll come back
Utterly embarrassed by the way we were destroyed by Candlepool.
Salah offside for first, where is VAR???
We got what we deserved FCUK ALL!
The dipper media wankfest is the hardest bit to take.
UEFA need to take action against the club for their assault on the players bus. Totally unacceptable.
Pep self destruct yet again v Klipperty.
How can those bias cnuts not see the Salah offside ,but say it’s ‘just’ it’s offside or onside
All of us taking the piss out of the “great european anfield atmosphere” & “coach greeting” etc......lets be honest, it worked. 3-0 defeat with 0 shots on target! Absolutely no chance we’ll keep a clean sheet at home either! F*cking fuming
See this is why i am fuming. Klopp does not have a fecking plan b.....he goes for it at home every fecking game, to score early goals and then they revert to type and fall deep. It isnt fecking rocket science to see that or work it out. The majority of us on here fecking predicted it

They play one way and we just allowed it to happen, we rolled over again providing stupid mistakes and off passes to let them rampage up field and score

So why the hell did we not just control the game for the first 30 mins to just keep possession and frustrate them.

I wanted us to go through and win this competition, tha5 first half has highlighted to me that the pkayers have a long way to go to proving they have the ability to do it

That starts in the return leg
I don't want to overreact but that was a bit disappointing
A Scouse mate who was on the Kop tonight text me (back) after the game.

He said “once the crowd gets going it’s priceless”.

We all agreed that we were the difference against United at Wembley in 2011.

Serious question, why do we rarely do what their fans did tonight? And I don’t mean the coach bit.
Walker is a liability at times. We all know that.
Ederson was terrible for the first goal.

Not one shot on target. We totally shat the bed.
No fight in the team when we went 1-0 down.