Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
We are out. Absolutely disgusted. So much for best team in the world.
Abysmal performance tonight. Royally fecked off!!
Another wank performance by nearly everyone, no one gets more than a 6. Lino wasn’t helpful in the near side, unless you’re a Dippers fan
Embarrassing performance. Made their defence look world class.
nothing. no commitment, desire or fight from any of them. Kompany, otamendi and fern just passing it around amongst themselves at the end. waste of time even playing.
feck that. All out at the weekend. Let's win the league
Yes please. Forget the CL and if we pull off a miracle then great. If not, who cares if we stuff the rags on Saturday.

Prioritise the return leg and we'll probably lose on Saturday and go out anyway.

No Idea For Nickname

Pep shit the bed, simples.
Livid. Pep better play a strong team Saturday.
biggest game of the season and we bottled it
Start a strong team against rags then rest players for the 2nd leg. Worst thing is I feel they will score at etihad
Look blues, it looks like the tie is over. But credit to Liverpool, they deserved it. Let’s be sporting about this, we are not rags.
feck that. who cares about rags and beign sporting against that lot.
Not arsed about this weekend, we can win the title in any of the next 7 matches.

We have 2 chances for this one and we have 1 left with a 0-3 penalty start....

el3mel

Some of these posts make you feel like the age range of their posters is 12-15 at best. :lol:

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Jesus is as useful as a chocolate tea pot in any big game. Fully expect him to turn it on v the rags now.
Perhaps I'm reading in to it too much, or giving the poster far too much credit, but is he suggesting that the derby against their much more famous and successful neighbours in which they could seal the title is actually not a big game?

No Idea For Nickname

How do we lose to a midfield of Henderson Ox and Milner? Just how? How? How? Silva KDB Fernandinho... they should’ve wanked over their faces ffs. I’m so pissed and so fecking gutted ffs
Mourinho would call that Liverpool 2nd half performance as total control.
We need to wrap up the PL this wkend. Forget tues. We need this (amazing) monkey off our backs. Full strength team. feck the CL til Monday. Need to re-focus
Milner Oxhead chamber pot and Henderson dominated our midfield in the 1st half...let that sink in for a bit.
Pschologically just absolutely weak tonight.

Pep’s starting XI played a part but we still should have played far better.

That first half was up there with one of the worst in the last 15-20 years for me.

I just wonder whether we should have been a bit more pragmatic as well. Jose gets slaughtered for his football but no way would he have lost 3-0 tonight with that City team.

We are going to have to do what Barca did to PSG last season now.
“Jose” feck off!!!

brian017

Yes please. Forget the CL and if we pull off a miracle then great. If not, who cares if we stuff the rags on Saturday.

Prioritise the return leg and we'll probably lose on Saturday and go out anyway.
God. They are going to win it anyway. Why do they want to seal it against us to badly and jeopardise whatever chance to pull the comeback in the CL off?.

No Idea For Nickname

Fine. 100% total focus and commitment on SATURDAY. Rest no-one. Win the league.

THEN and only then, we can have any thought about the return leg.
Lets be honest, even IF we go through we aren't beating the likes of Barca/Real/Munich. Yet...

We have come a long way but we still have years of experience with the youngsters we have and a few world class players to add to the mix.

Liverpool are the same. They aint going any further than 1/4 finals and they are even further behind than us. Cup team yes, league team with week in week out consistency, no.

Lets smash the rags this weekend please and worry about the 2nd leg afterwards...
You seriously think UEFA are ever going to let us win this bent competition ?
Best premier league team in the League ? I think that debate is also over.
A lot of hysteria on here tonight
People seem to forget how good this team has been this season.
Until their first goal (offside!) we had been well in control
We had a perfectly good goal chalked off for offside
Things could have been v different
We are still in this...remember the 5-0?

No Idea For Nickname

Well I'm not giving up!
We beat them 5 0 In September.
Grab an early goal, take it to extra time and then win it on penalties.
Anyway 4 0 2nd leg.
We better win Saturday now
Tonight reminded me of Pep's Bayern team that never got passed the CL Semis.
Good on the ball but open to counter attacks and the high press.
He needs to evolve further as a coach, we don't have Messi.
How can I be this depressed after the season we’ve had
If Pep plays a weakened side on Saturday I will go ballistic.sacrificing a win against the rags for an impossible turn around is not - repeat not - acceptable.
On the basis of tonight's performance I'm not sure what would constitute a weakened side?
That was right up there with the Wigan Cup Final- turd performance & result.
Gundogan and Laporte were wrong decisions by Pep
It's Liverpool for feck sake. Not peak Real Madrid or Barcelona. Their midfield has Henderson and Chamberlain in it!
t's all irrelevant. Big win at home next week will see us through.
Now then.
We've won the League Cup
We've won the Premiership and hopefully against United at weekend.
We need then to go balls out in next Tuesday's game and paste Liverpool. It's not such a big adk, a good result at weekend should put us in exactly the right frame of mind.
BT showing Salah clearly offside for first goal ( which we knew) and the tackle on Sterling by Robertson as a penalty and Robertson also hand balled it, the evening just gets better!
Maybe next year we’ll win there...

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Why are they mentioning Jose? :lol:
They're just lashing out at those closest to them, which is a very natural thing to do when you just got your ass handed to you by a bunch of scousers. United and Jose just so happen to be the closest to City.

That and they're still living in our shadow.

No Idea For Nickname

Anyone remember that Hamburg game? Hope the atmosphere will be like that again, was absolutely electric that night
No doubt the players were rattled by the bus attack and the atmosphere. Let's face it, the greeting worked.

Ref decisions against us today. Especially the foul on sterling which was a definite penalty.
Bollocks re the bus thing.

They didn’t do that in the league game but we were still bobbins.
Pep: "Nobody believes we can reach the semi-finals, but we are going to try."
Why didn't we try tonight?
So we may have a shot on target next week? ;)
I remember an over confident PSG sauntering into the Nou Camp 4-0 up and ready to give Barca some more medicine, football doesn't always go that way, can we beat an over confident dippers side thinking they are already in the semis? feckin right we can, it ain't over yet, not by a long shot....!
Barca had the helping hand of the ref too. Very important something we have feck all chance of getting as illustrated tonight
Exactly. This tie is dead. Roll on beating the rags.
I have my blue tinted glasses on , we are citeh . We can win this game
I don't give a toss about CL but I really wanted to beat these scouse c**ts

cyberman

Kind of resembles certain Utd fans on here tonight.
Jose is getting criticised more than Pep!

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
@Irrational.
There's a lot of gold around tonight, but I really enjoyed this one
"I don't want to overreact but that was a bit disappointing" :lol:

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
He’s here for the UCL. He gets criticised for not winning it with Bayern and he’ll get the same here. His job is to turn City into a ‘big club’.
It's still more than "just the league" like you said. We were very happy with a lesser double last season.

Giggs86

Write the season off? WTF? They used to be Man City now they are expecting trebles? LOL.
To be fair I would be disappointed too with CL QF only after having the "best team in PL history", according to many.

What makes this whole thing even better is that I doubt that they'll ever repeat the level they showed this season, and Pep will feck off for his "sabbatical" sooner than later.

And someone should tell them that small clubs usually don't win the CL, regardless of how much money they throw at it. Ask PSG.

Andy_Cole

Absolutely loved tonight. I’m certain Liverpool will be embarrassed vs the big boys, but love how City has been brought back to earth. A City treble would have ruined football for me.

Oscar.Z.Acosta

Considering that City haven’t sold out a Champions League game this season, and some seriously believe UEFA is conspiring against them, I wonder how many of the fabled local, passionate Blues will actually turn up next week?

Xeno

Haha! Is that true? I thought before the FFP verdict they sold out a couple, but they shouldn’t be unhappy about losing in a tournament which is completely fixed against them, surely?
70s at Maine Road they filled it. Not in the Council House though.