Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

Chairman Woodie

Bluemoon has gone into complete meltdown:

We allowed that twat Atkinson to stitch us up. Should have been out of sight by half time.
It's Guardiola's fault as Jesus or Agüero would have scored Sterling's chances. It's Guardiola'a fault as we could've changed that game with substitutions at 2:1 or 2:2. It's Guardiola's fault as he disrespected this unprecedented opportunity in his vain pursuit for personal European success.
To let the scum come in here and do that... UNACCEPTABLE. Don't give a toss if we play Real Madrid in 3 days in the champs league final, you play a strong squad and beat the scum AT HOME! EVERY TIME!

Pogba having his coming out party against us the shit cherry on the shit cake. fecking fuming.

lewwoo

Shows how small time they still are. Losing to us and they are all in tears even while winning the title by miles

Carolina Red

Staff
Questioning Pep...
I just think the players and the manager didn’t get how sweet it would’ve been to win this today.. once in a club history sort of sweet
I don’t think Pep did anything right this week TBH.

Now roast me.
Rested the best players for a pipe dream that we'll score 4 without reply on Tuesday.
Should have played our best eleven!!
As for pep his disconnect between him and the fan base is more evident then ever.

Carolina Red

Staff
Atkinson is a puppet...
If Atkinson was not under instruction from Scudamore there, I'm the Queen of fecking Sheba.
Atkinson. Never seen a more biased example of ****manship in my life. Hope he lives a happy and prosperous life and doesn't contract any serious diseases and the blues supporting him on the ref thread need a reality check.
thank the ref for todays loss, we bottled nothing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
At half time were on track to humiliate those bastsrds in the worst possible way with the world watching in glee. What happens? A team again has a spell and destroys us with no leaders on the pitch to get a grip and sort it out. Just crumbled like frightened children. Pathetic. I'm gonna call out sterling, I'm his biggest critic and today just epitomised his pathetic attempts to score courtesy of amazing play by the others. And the ref. Utter wanker. Bottlers. Worst thing is the chance of the perfect karma was thrown away. What this does to their morale at the most important stage of the season feck knows. Shocked that happened.
I'm surprised the Bluemoon server has not crashed.
to lose a close game 2-3 at home to Utd is hard but to be roasting them and then lose is really fecking tough to take
Absolute wank

Not a one of those players will have anything about them come Tuesday, not one feck will be capable of being mustered after this absolute shit storm of a week.

Imagine the high of winning the league going into that CL Game.... but no, rest the lot and proceed to feck it up. Well done.

Carolina Red

Staff
Just show how spoilt and entitled the lottery winners are when they turn on what is admittedly the best manager in the world after two losses.
Oh, just look at this one...
He lifted their whole season last year after disrespecting us in the league cup.

He’s done it again today.

Since his Barca days when he had a freakishly once in a lifetime player at his disposal he has fecked up every big test. Every one.

I’m struggling to see the improvement over past managers to be honest. All this money spent and no discernible improvement in results.

Arrogant and disrespectful.
To this poster’s credit, he calls him out on it...
Where were you when we were shit?

No Idea For Nickname

fecking garbage 2nd half.

1st half wonderful. Like the players, thought it was over.
Lots of wet panties on here tonight

No we didn't play well enough to win.
United were fortunate at times.
We will have to wait for a while before being crowned best team in the universe.
And that is why we have no English referees at the World Cup!!
At least the players and some fans will now realise that they're not the best team in the world.

No Idea For Nickname

So.. what was the masterplan with Pep mentioning Pogba yesterday? Was that mind games because if it was he just did Mourinhos team talk for him, it was a fecking stupid decision and it backfired. Don't try and be a clever ****, put our first 11 out to win the derby and worry about who is fit on Tuesday. Pissed off with a) our defending and b) Pep and the clubs obsession with Europe.
Pep, Pep, what are you doing?
Our season's over lads. We're going to limp over the finish line with the double as players start prioritising the world cup and try stay fit for it.

Madness. Should have been done today and now a major shine is taken off of it.

This is the new typical City I guess.

No Idea For Nickname

Once in a lifetime opportunity blow.

Arrogance is the downfall and Achilles heal of many great leaders
This club for 10 years since the takeover has been a bunch of bottleless shithouses. 3 long balls. Without 2 fecking flukes this would be our first league title since takeover and this is the weakest CL ever and fecking look, losing to a team 20 points behind us in the league. Ha ha fecking ha thank you City for repaying the faith. Not.
Are you pissed
We played really well should of walked it apart from another 15 mins of madness again
2 goals
2 stone wall pens
Sterling should of had a hatrick
That de gea save from aguero
Not sure what pep could of done differently
We ripped them apart time and time again
We've also beat every single team in the league at least once this season... there's nobody we haven't proved we can beat.
United have also managed that.
Oh do feck off.

No Idea For Nickname

Soft centred shithouses. A bit too loud at anfield and shorts are brown. We are a very talented squad of bottlers
Utter disgrace again.

Arrogant as feck us today
Always the same posters with their negative shite. It’s like they can’t wait to jump on the team when we’re having a wobble.
Don’t deserve this club some of you miserable ****s.
It’s been a tough week but when we finally get over the line this fixture will be long forgotten and we will have two trophies to show off.
How dare anyone be negative after being beat by 2 wank, straightforward teams in a row.
they owed us a big performance after the other night at anfield.
They owed you nothing.
I like Atkinson but we copped it from him tonight.
Feel like shit after tonight. I dont think Guardiola understands what a once in a liftetime opportunity this was. I feel totally demoralized.
You all need to calm down a bit. It was a bit shit today, yes, but we're still going to win the title. Relax, have a drink or two and look forward to the next game.
The likelihood is we'll lose on Tuesday.

Today we could have won the league against the rags. A once in a lifetime opportunity.

No Idea For Nickname

This team is not like Mancini's title winning team.
This team disintegrates so very fast,I mean we play and if opposition comes at us and score,we lose our rythum completely.
This team doesn't has that mental strength to cover a 8 point deficit in April.
Yes players are young and will run and maybe They are not as mentally strong but mid week game should have been a lesson PL at Anfield should have been a lesson,Wigan game should have been lesson.
Pep's teams had that self destruction mode in them and we are seeing that here.
Hopefully we pick up after Spurs and game and win next 2 and seal the title with 3 games to spare.
Mid week and Spurs, anything great will be. Bonus but not getting my expectations high
Are we back in 16/17? thought we were the best team this league has ever seen?...Beyond piss poor week
Any Pep quotes @karen7? Cant bring myself to go on bbc
Probably the usual "we played really well"
The thing that hurts the most is howhilariously bad this United side is. I guess their first goal can be called decent, but other than that they struggle to make 3 passes between them. they have to be the worst footballing side in english history to place 2nd. We should be going in to the break 5 goals ahead, in we have completely ruined the fantastic vibe and buzz thats been there all season, because we decided to f*ck about against 2 wank teams.

Hope we go out in style on tuesday, win the league as fast as possible, and start planning for the new season asap, because this week has shown that this squad, while the most talented the premier league has ever seen, has a long way to go to be called elite.

But oh my, how all the little rags and dippers would trade away both results for a league trophy of their own.

And feck off Atkinson, being allowed to ruin 2 Manchestrr derbies 9 years apart is absurd

No Idea For Nickname

Oh well, I guess we'll just have to be crowned Premier League champions another week. It's a hard life.
Cant be next week now.

Will a loss at spurs feck anything up?
Look at the league table, breathe in, breathe out and you'll feel much better.
3 goals conceded in 19 mins against Liverpool.
3 goals conceded in 16 mins against Rags.

6 goals conceded in 35 mins of football. Imagine being 6-0 up with 10 mins until half time... such is the nature of our absolute collapses in the last two games.
Shit happens. Would have been great to win it tonight. But we didn't.

It's been an amazing season so far. Beyond my wildest imagination.
With the money, players and Guardiola this should’ve be beyond your imagination.. when you spend a billion quid you need to be thinking higher. Also the rags are garbage how can you concede 3 to them in 45 minutes at home??
I go back 10 years and we would beat that lot in a one off game and then they would rub trophy after trophy in our face. Roles have now reversed, that was their cup final, in another season they’ll win nothing and we’ll be champions.

edcunited1878

feck that lot...Ole ole in the first half and up only a couple of goals. They didn't play well in the first half and got their goals due to piss poor mistakes. No intensity from either side until the Kompany goal.

feck off you blue twats