Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
Farcical, they get a blatant hand ball VAR goal against us in the CL and we get shafted with a ball that brushes off Laportes arm and doesn't alter the ball's flight path, good grief. Couldn't wait to chalk it off could they? Funny how they failed to notice Lamella wrestling our guy to the floor in the box in the first half. We are still losing out big time on these important VAR decisions.
For all those on here, and there are many, who are in favour of VAR, you have just got what you deserve. I stand by my previously stated opinion that refereeing mistakes are part of the game and they balance out eventually.

VAR will ruin the game. They are making decisions on things that nobody has seen or appealed for. What happened to “clear and obvious” ? That didn’t last long.

I now invite the defenders of VAR to continue to defend this fecking shitshow
So fecking rigged, it's beyond belief.
they don't call 2 stonewall penalties with var but have guts to dismiss our goal in these circumstances.
There is an obvious solution to this, move to a league that doesn't have VAR. Bring Pep and the boys to NYCFC.
It’s not football that’s fecked, it’s us.

VAR will not be implemented like that for anyone else this season, same as the offside call.

This is how they will stop us. I am 100% convinced, all they have to do is find anything, literally anything they can call a technical foul on and that’s it.

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
I EVEN WAITED!! I got slightly excited, then I said nope.. wait 30 seconds before you can celebrate.. then I celebrated.. then VA bloody R yet again. It’s ruining the game and it’s not just cos of us.. the spontaneity of the game has gone
The irony is Pep is one of the managers that wanted V.A.R

Wonder what he thinks of it now?

Yeah I'm genuinely falling out of love with football.
At least it was a short love.

I’m done with this. So corrupt not healthy for me to follow anymore. So corrupt so ducking corrupt. ****s

Lucky fecking Southern twats yet again, if that is now how the game is going to go, this will be my last season of top flight personally.

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
I'm sure the goal was always to have domestic competitions as bent against City as Europe is and now they've done it. Two matches and three goals (assuming they convert the penalty today) disallowed and two points dropped.

Mission accomplished.
Handball in a nutural position VAR can call against City.

Rugby tackle in the box VAR can ignore against City.
V A R = L E G I T I M I S E D .... C H E A T I N G
Played ok but VAR ruining the game starting to lose interest
It see what it wants to Penalty decision? Clear as day even ratboy said it was
Utter shite from the var officials
Just said in the match thread - The PiGMOL will decide the destination of the Premier League title this season.

fecking JOKE. Didn't give the penalty shout but spotted that handball.

feckING CHEATS: PLAIN AND SIMPLE.
VAR is not there to help and make things fair - it is there to feck us over.

The first penalty shout confirms this.

However, we should still have scored 4 or 5.

Sara125

They’re all talk. They won’t stop watching football. They said that during that season where they felt like every decision was going against them and they had that long ass ‘agenda’ thread; as soon as they starting getting everything going their way again that thread has since been forgotten about.

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
well it was a clear and obvious error wasn't it you utter bellend. stop defending the indefensible!!
They have a video feed of the game, unlimited angles and all the time they need to find things.

So far they’ve missed two stonewall penalties but have seen an offside that’s pretty much invisible to the naked eye and a ball grazing an arm. All against the same team as well.

Something stinks here.
Bent as feck.

2 nailed on penalties not given by VAR and then that.
Welcome to the new era folks. You'll never celebrate another goal spontaneously again.
That's a good point. He did pull on Laportes arm before the alleged hand ball.
That's a good point. He did pull on Laportes arm before the alleged hand ball.
VAR should have given City a penalty, not hand-ball to Spurs.

lsd

The Oracle
I read their match day thread last week on Blue moon and there were posts saying that they haven't seen as bad a Chelsea side since they switched from supporting them to city .

There were posters agreeing with this as they also switched from being Chelsea fans to city fans and none of the other posters batted an eyelid to this .

mu4c_20le

I read their match day thread last week on Blue moon and there were posts saying that they haven't seen as bad a Chelsea side since they switched from supporting them to city .

There were posters agreeing with this as they also switched from being Chelsea fans to city fans and none of the other posters batted an eyelid to this .
They only watch out for 'rags' (United fans/sympathizers).

Shiva87

Gotta feel bad for them! This can be cruel for a fan, no matter who you support.

But then again, the moment the ball went in, I was hoping they rule it out for something, anything!

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
It's always nice to laugh at the massives but as usual over recent times they will of course get the last laugh. Their squad is just ridiculous and they should have won by 3 or 4 today. Spurs becoming a bit of a lucky team against them. Seem to get away with so much.

RedTiger

Half mast

Seriously?? Or are you taking the piss?

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Cut & dry with the changing of the hand ball rule in the attacking penalty box, no argument to be had.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
It’s funny now but this new accidental handball rule is going to cost everyone at some point this season.

BlackBinBag

They are a funny bunch on there. They have this strange, long held belief, that old City were most fans 2nd team. There's nothing actually factual or anecdotal in this though. It seems it's something a fan just decided to say & others ran with it. It's snowballed into the behemoth of misconceptions among their fan base.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Last game I will watch.

No point in investing your time or health when it has come to this.
This VAR thing is fecking with my senses. I’ve done all the highs and lows in life. Marriage bust up. Birth of child. City winning league in injury time. Etc etc. We’ve all been there. But the VAR is now really messing with my head. Old me was hitting the ceiling last night when I thought we got the winner. Then Bang. And after I wasn’t sure how I felt emotionally my mind couldn’t adjust, I still feel like that today, playing the same incident over and over in my head and getting no where. I know the pluses of the system and a logical me would have to say it’s a good thing. But emotionally me can’t deal with it because my natural instincts are getting fecked about. I blame the schools they never taught me about this. What use is the 3 r’s when you have VAR.
Still absolutely gutted over this. Somebody please hold me.

If we play shit or get out played, fine. It hurts, but there's an explanation.

Drawing like this despite being all over them, comfortably, to the point where we were making them look like a schoolboy side at times.... is very hard to take.
If that Manchester serial killer is reading this, please do away with that Michael fecking Oliver, what a corrupt **** he is, that was a stonewall pen on Rodri.
Holy feck, those Berties really are still very bitter. :lol::lol: