Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

DatIrishFella

Band of Brothers, Thief
feck me they sign some **** who's past his sell by date and they copy the tevez poster.
How much did it hurt them when we put that poster up eh.
Wouldn't be so bad if the rag ****s actually played in Manchester, bet the irony is lost on Singapore's finest.
A **** playing for a team of ****s supported by ****s.
Enjoy Thursday nights at unsold Trafford ****.
:lol::lol::lol:

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Haha, that Welcome to Manchester banner really hurt them. If they think bragging about a 34 year old player we didn't even want is anyway comparable they are sadly mistaken. Welcome to Zlatan, hahha the fecking cockwombles.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I just love those City feckers !

C'est Moi Cantona

Quite a spike on the United thread over on bluemoon, mostly revolving around how sad the banner is, 'the lady doth protest too much' I think.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Doubt it is an official banner, probably BetFair again, remember their Welcome To Vanchester one ?
It was actually funny how many City fans were having a go at United for that LVG banner as well. Wouldn't surprise me if it is someone like BetFair mocking that Tevez banner again.

Shark

@NotShark
Why do they swear so much in Bluemoon?

I mean many people here (myself included) will use the occasional profanity to drive a point home. Somthing like "Pepe is a c**t"

But over there it seems like it's the standard. A normal post over there goes along the lines of : "Fu**ing rag c**ts have the fu**ing media bastards licking their b*llsacks. Fu**ing rag pieces of sh*te"

So much anger.
Half of the forum is filled with 14 year olds. Also, I find it hilarious they're calling us small time. :lol:

superdry

touched by a genius
All these shity players letting their teams down.... De bruyne you should have stayed on de post!

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
De bruyne was shit, but I am sure Bluemoon will excuse him and see all criticism as part of an agenda against him, Sterling and Hart though.

mu4c_20le

I love that all their social media channels are all united in despising us. Love it.

Manny

Grammar Police
You living under a rock?

The funny thing is, I don't even think it was United who put the sign up. Theres no club badges on it and its not something the club would come up with to announce a signing.

Its far more likely to have come from Zlatan's management.

Flytan

The funny thing is, I don't even think it was United who put the sign up. Theres no club badges on it and its not something the club would come up with to announce a signing.

Its far more likely to have come from Zlatan's management.
Or an awesome fan. Dunno what it's like in England, but here you can rent those semi-easily

RetroStu

God just reading their forum, its like they hate us, and i mean hate in the truest sense of the word. Like if a bunch of Utd fans were in a car crash and the car was on fire, they would be toasting marshmellows while the Utd fans burnt to death.
If living in our shadow for so long does that to you, i hope to god we get back to the top sooner rather than later.

Last edited:

Eric'sCollar

Asked for his wife's permission before signing up
The guy who runs the twitter for BlueMoonRising TV is as bitter as they come. Love pissing him off on twitter.