Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

macheda14

All this talk about a fight at HT is completely made up :lol:

Bruno had a thigh strain before the match and was a doubt to even play. I assume once Ole realised we were 4-1 down at HT he felt it was pointless to risk him any further.
If that was true then why would Ole start him and not VDB. Why risk injuring one of your best players?

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
If that was true then why would Ole start him and not VDB. Why risk injuring one of your best players?
He was a doubt but obviously recovered enough to start? Ole obviously doesn't fancy VDB yet and clearly the team relies on Bruno. Even if he was at 90% i'd expect him to start.

Once it got to the stage the game was gone (it was at HT) why bother risking him any longer? even then he didn't sub on VDB.

macheda14

He was a doubt but obviously recovered enough to start? Ole obviously doesn't fancy VDB yet and clearly the team relies on Bruno. Even if he was at 90% i'd expect him to start.

Once it got to the stage the game was gone (it was at HT) why bother risking him any longer? even then he didn't sub on VDB.
It's more that it just seems to be a theme with Ole, he plays people when he shouldn't. Pogba and Rashford last season are two prime examples.

Adam-Utd

It's more that it just seems to be a theme with Ole, he plays people when he shouldn't. Pogba and Rashford last season are two prime examples.
It does seem that way, but maybe the players need to be more honest - perhaps Ole puts pressure on them to play all the time whether they have niggles or not, it's just not something we will ever know.

I do think though Ole will have to start to trust the squad players and learn to rotate better otherwise they'll just collapse again.

wolvored

So you reckon Ole didnt want VDB then. Does this then prove Deadwood is signing the players without asking the manager

Valencia Shin Crosses

Really want to see him get closer to the other two in our midfield, unless we just press the other two higher up and go full gung ho. Either way is fine, but this 4-2-4 that we essentially play where he sits right by Martial isn't going to have any sort of success against a team with pace on the counter.

Adam-Utd

So you reckon Ole didnt want VDB then. Does this then prove Deadwood is signing the players without asking the manager
I'm not sure he didn't want him, but I definitely don't think he saw him as an upgrade to Fernandes. He was bought as a squad player to give Fernandes competition.

He's proved in the cup matches so far he's a good alternative but a very different player. I think he deserves to start the next league match and pogba should be benched personally.

I'd like to see a 4-3-3 with DVB/Fernandes at the top and Fred behind.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Nothing to see here Imo.. He's got a sound character and seems the type to relish the pressure.
We’ve pretty much made all of our other star signings burn out in under two years, so I’ll be stunned if the same doesn’t happen to Bruno.

lsd

The Oracle
It does appear that the rumours of him attacking Maguire were true . The only mystery is why Ole took him off and not Captain slow

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
It does appear that the rumours of him attacking Maguire were true . The only mystery is why Ole took him off and not Captain slow
I think it was the right sub from a tactical perspective. When it happened I felt it was the logical choice.

crossy1686

career ending
Trouble ahead it seems. After seeing that leaked voice note he sent it’s clear we’re a toxic mess behind the scenes. Hopefully it doesn’t drive him out of the club in the end.

Mainoldo

Trouble ahead it seems. After seeing that leaked voice note he sent it’s clear we’re a toxic mess behind the scenes. Hopefully it doesn’t drive him out of the club in the end.
Was Bruno the mole?

crossy1686

career ending
Was Bruno the mole?
Sorry, I’ll give this a bit of context. My cousin sent me a message that made it look like his voice note he sent a mate during his time at sporting, was sent after the Tottenham game.

Anyway, he goes to town on his team mates in it and it certainly suggests he would have no problem doing it in the United dressing room either.

Mainoldo

Sorry, I’ll give this a bit of context. My cousin sent me a message that made it look like his voice note he sent a mate during his time at sporting, was sent after the Tottenham game.

Anyway, he goes to town on his team mates in it and it certainly suggests he would have no problem doing it in the United dressing room either.
Okay I follow. Yeah he seems like a proper saw loser just based on his actions on the field.

Nothing wrong if applied correctly. I’m sure we don’t need dressing room bust ups every week.

Dve

There was a leaked voice note when he was playing in Portugal. Has there been another one?

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Hes just had a baby with his wife and she's back in Portugal isn't she? That's not ideal at all. I wonder if she's just gone back there for a few months. If she's living there permanently then I worry for him. As a father myself I'd hate to not be able to see my lad every day.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
For me he's the closest thing to a Roy Keane in terms of mentality since SAF left.

Adamsk7

The one player we can’t afford to lose. He is one of the only ones that has the mental fortitude, attitude AND ability to play for Utd. I’d be gutted if he left, so so than any of our so called “stars”

Crustanoid

It would be typical of us to lose Bruno and offer Pogba 400k for another 5 years

hungrywing

If the likes of us can see where the tactics can be improved, it's probably ten thousand times worse for him.

Remember how in the very beginning he was pointing and shouting for people to reposition and make runs. Does he do that anymore?

Acole9

Outstanding
For me he's the closest thing to a Roy Keane in terms of mentality since SAF left.
That's what I like about him. Maguire has the personality of a toilet brush. I remember when we used to play against Leicester and Hull he was a right whinging cnut to refs, it's a shame he doesn't show more of that side.

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
The papers always make up stories about United, the club is the most popular in the country, so sells the most stories.

The team have started badly this season and after the hammering by Spurs, it is easy for journalists to make up stories of unrest due to bad form. Making up stories when a team is performing badly is perfect for the papers, because it is easy for the story to sound believable.

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
What is bloody going on? Anyone with insider info?
One of our players is gracing us with certain expressions of thought that we're not good enough.

It's looking like he'll either become a victim of our pro-business approach whereby we conclude that his petulance is at odds with our raison d'etre to make cash money for some greedy american sons of guns, or we'll be enlivened by his canon-like mentality and shoot back up to the top echelon of world football once more.

We'll be interesting to see what happens.

Paul_Scholes18

At least some of our players realise Maguire is a useless cnut.
What does it help to fight each other though? Just might cause dressing room problems.
Just like what always happens to Mourinho who start fighting with his players.
I guess this is blown up too much. It is just frustration.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
I really hope this alleged fallout and fight is real. This club has become way too soft.

When we got trounced 4 nil at Chelsea under Jose half of our team were hugging Chelsea players at FT and no surprise Pogba was right in there smiling and laughing away.

This is the type of mentality that has seen us slipping down like we have. Bruno has come in and done more in 6 months than Pogba has done in 4 years. If we had more players in the team who are more bothered about 3pts than Instagram followers we'd probably be doing a lot better.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
I really hope this alleged fallout and fight is real. This club has become way too soft.

When we got trounced 4 nil at Chelsea under Jose half of our team were hugging Chelsea players at FT and no surprise Pogba was right in there smiling and laughing away.

This is the type of mentality that has seen us slipping down like we have. Bruno has come in and done more in 6 months than Pogba has done in 4 years. If we had more players in the team who are more bothered about 3pts than Instagram followers we'd probably be doing a lot better.
Agreed. We need more men like Roy Keane was.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
What does it help to fight each other though? Just might cause dressing room problems.
I suspect dressing room rows are quite common. Tbh, I’m surprised anyone in our squad has it in them. They all come across as spineless fannies.

A-man

No it’s exactly what we don’t need now and there is really no point to “belittle” a team mate at that point, just shows poor attitude and weak mentality imo. Good individual player but seems like a poor team player if this is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.