Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Yeah he scored 2 goals and absolutely ran the show but did you see his pass completion tonight? Absolutely awful get rid :nono:

RUCK4444

That first half from him was feckin beast mode.

Vision, intensity, class, ability. He’s the top dog in this team, no doubt about that.

Cantona-esque

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
Amazing how our generally rubbish scouting team managed to identify this low key world class player that somehow no one else was in for?

we should just buy Sportings best player every couple of years...seems to even out quite well for us, give or take a Rojo

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
his pass to Rashford offside goal was class. What a vision. It's KdB'esque class.

If @GifLord can make the clip, that would be awesome. it was on 1st half, and i think it's before the 2nd goal.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
*yawn

I thought some of you wanted him to pass back and sideways to get his pass completion up?

By far (and it’s really not even close) the best player at the club. You get the right players and signings around this guy (and the right coach) and you get a lot closer to taking back that EPL title.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Amazing how our generally rubbish scouting team managed to identify this low key world class player that somehow no one else was in for?

we should just buy Sportings best player every couple of years...seems to even out quite well for us, give or take a Rojo
I think if you buy a player that has been POTY for several years in a good League, you're most likely to get a good player. Just like Bruno and Zyech.

Red00012

He is actually a horrible passer -- as bad as McTominay and Wan-Bissaka, just with more freedom and a better range. He just passes with reckless abandon like an amateur would, without considering the position of the receiver.

Loose, terrible weight, accuracy, and direction with his short passing. His passes always seem to put the receiver under pressure, and he always seem to be unaware of what's going on around him whenever he receives or is about to receive the ball.

I genuinely can't think of any midfielder with his reputation who has a worse passing game. He is just not supposed to be a midfielder. I feel he is better than his performances lately, but I don't think I will ever warm to him playing in our midfield.

A lot of people point fingers at the likes of McTominay, Fred and AWB as some of the reasons we struggle to control the ball, but I think Fernandes is just another one who is technically, not good enough.
:wenger: :wenger: :wenger:

Martialfc

He is soooo good. He can be frustrating with sloppy passes now and again but he just makes up for it in terms of work rate, mentality, professionalism and leadership. What a player. He’s the heartbeat of our team and everything we wished pogba would be.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
"Only scores pens" "stats overly inflated" "Unsustainable production" "sloppy" "overrated"... Get fecked, guy is brilliant.

Cabin Clown

Already my favourite United player for over a decade. He's priceless. Wouldn't take De Bruyne over this guy.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
So that's 9 already this season, and we're a little over a quarter of the way through, what we thinking he ends up on? I reckon he'll hit 25.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal

Eh sry about Rojo lads. Even so Ronaldo, Nani and Bruno Fernandes make up for it. Next in line should be Pedro Gonçalves (Pote)... Ehh forget I mentioned him. Let us have him for a while.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
his pass to Rashford offside goal was class. What a vision. It's KdB'esque class.

If @GifLord can make the clip, that would be awesome. it was on 1st half, and i think it's before the 2nd goal.
Let’s be honest that was meant for Cavani :D

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
The player we thought we were getting when we re-signed Pogba. Captain in all but name.

AshRK

He is a worldclass player and every rival club would love to have him. I wish we had also got ziyech. Imagine bruno and ziyech together.

RedChisel

Scholes like first goal, such a wonderful player. Bargain of the century, how did we get such a clear run at this guy?

Tom Van Persie

No relation
He is actually a horrible passer -- as bad as McTominay and Wan-Bissaka, just with more freedom and a better range. He just passes with reckless abandon like an amateur would, without considering the position of the receiver.

Loose, terrible weight, accuracy, and direction with his short passing. His passes always seem to put the receiver under pressure, and he always seem to be unaware of what's going on around him whenever he receives or is about to receive the ball.

I genuinely can't think of any midfielder with his reputation who has a worse passing game. He is just not supposed to be a midfielder. I feel he is better than his performances lately, but I don't think I will ever warm to him playing in our midfield.

A lot of people point fingers at the likes of McTominay, Fred and AWB as some of the reasons we struggle to control the ball, but I think Fernandes is just another one who is technically, not good enough.
Worst post in caf history?

always_hoping

No United signing has provided as much influence and leadership on the team since Eric Cantona just a pity the side Bruno is playing on isn't surrounded by many other leaders and very consistent performers as was the case in the early 90s.

Status
Not open for further replies.