6.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonno

Glad to see other players taking some of the burden off his shoulders a little. (McTomminay, Pogba, Rashford, others sharing the goals recently)

I worry he'll be targeted today and hounded off the ball, so I hope he stays patient and slowly takes control.

He's world class, you can't shackle him for 90 mins.

MU655

Chance created doesn't mean it's expected goal is 1. One v one doesn't mean the expected goal/assist is 1.
Even if you gave each one-on-one chance a 0.8, the one-on-ones scored would come to 4.8. Moura's was an open goal, so surely it would be 1. That would be 5.8, ignoring any chances he created that didn't go in.

Either way, it seems far too low and is probably showing an issue with how the figures are calculated.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Even if you gave each one-on-one chance a 0.8, the one-on-ones scored would come to 4.8. Moura's was an open goal, so surely it would be 1. That would be 5.8, ignoring any chances he created that didn't go in.

Either way, it seems far too low and is probably showing an issue with how the figures are calculated.
It won't have 0.8. penalty itself is rated as 0.7 or 0.76.

Eplel

If he turns up today they won't know what hit them. Expecting him to be man marked by two people.
I don't think the Liverpool defence has this luxury, but I hope they do make the mistake of leaving TAA with no help against Rashford.

crossy1686

career ending
I don't think the Liverpool defence has this luxury, but I hope they do make the mistake of leaving TAA with no help against Rashford.
I think they'll sacrifice a midfielder to mark him and kick the shit out of him. I just hope they're as naive as Leeds were at marking him.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Needs to have his best game for us today, hope his passing is at it today

SER19

Just take a deep breath, keep a cool head and slot that penalty home Bruno.

el3mel

I like him, but I really, really hated his body language when he was getting subbed off.

Mainoldo

Take the free role off him. That’s twice now. He couldn’t even do his defensive job on Thiago today.

Gibb11

So poor, unfortunately another big game he didn't turn up, he's been obviously fantastic for us. But today's performance was pretty dreadful

PoTMS

Should've been hooked off a lot earlier. It's easy to say he's our best player but he's been in terrible form and we literally have TWO quality players waiting in the wings that happen to play in his exact same position and Ole keeps him on for 89 minutes.

ExoduS

People say he is the worst on the pitch but still had the best chances. Free kick was not far off and he might have buried that chance but did not. Definitely was unsettled today and rushed way too much.

Dinghy

Horrific and throws a strop when he rightlyfully gets taken off. That's why he's not captain.

KennyBurner

Another player that is unique united player that excels at one thing but has far too many weaknesses to his game. He is also so fecking immobile that he cant dribble players from a standstill.

lsd

The Oracle
Looks more and more like a flat track bully. He is going to have to take a big game by the horns at some time if he wants to be a legend here.

Crackers

greasy ginfers
I think we're being too harsh with him. He had a bad game, it happens. What's more worrying is that he looks tired. We need to rotate him with Pogba a bit for the next while

Gythio

Our worst player today unfortunately. Also that reaction to being subbed is unacceptable, the club goes first ffs. Needs to clear his head a bit

Superunknown

Even though I thought he had a bad game, he was still in the right space to get what should have been the winner. I'm more disappointed that he didn't tuck that away rather than those aimless passes. There was no counter-balance to his performance today. When he's not having his best game, there's usually some trade-off somewhere, like he'll create a really great chance or maybe even still sneak a goal or assist. Today, there was none of that.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Awful game from him, almost scored the free kick and should've scored that cut back.

When we play against City or Liverpool, Bruno really struggles as the 10. He gets crowded out and starved. He's obviously a world class player but he doesn't have the ability to hold the ball up and keep it under pressure in the final 3rd like Pogba does. He needs more space to do his thing and he just doesn't get it in these games.

DarkXaero

One of the worst performances I've seen in a while. You can't be a world class player if your bottom level is this bad. It doesn't matter what his goals + assists are, his bottom level is absolutely horrific and happens far too often for my liking.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Produce like Bruno and you get a lot of leeway for shite performances.

This was a shite performance though and he could easily have been taken off earlier. Not even thinking of the chance he missed so much.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Has he performed in a big league game yet? He deserves to have off days, he has earned them, but there is a lot of room for improvement. I wish people kept this in mind before declaring him as important or good as some of our great former players.

jem

Love him but so frustrating at times. Weird reaction to the substitution.

Status
Not open for further replies.