Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man Utd 1:1 Middlesbrough

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
No wonder Sporting started looking good as he left, fecking useless when the pressure’s on.

lost7

He was phenomenal in the first half, but ffs how can you miss that chance in the second half

PoTMS

Honestly, he can feck off. Cost us the game with that atrocious miss and last 45+30 mins. Ronaldo the same except 90+30.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
Anyone else think his miss in the first half was even worse? The nonchalance of just volleying it thinking he was offside is worse to me.

lost7

Anyone else think his miss in the first half was even worse? The nonchalance of just volleying it thinking he was offside is worse to me.
Honestly every 1 on 1 he's had this season, he bottled. Not sure what's happening with his finishing

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
We should never be in need of Bruno Fernandes to win against Boro in the first place.

Think he totally lost his purpose and just like other players, gave up to overall chaos in the whole club.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
We should never be in need of Bruno Fernandes to win against Boro in the first place.

Think he totally lost his purpose and just like other players, gave up to overall chaos in the whole club.
Well yeah we should but that doesn’t mean he can miss an open net and a volley from six yards out :lol:

united for life

he shouldn’t even be playing in this game. We should play our second team. Funny how we lost despite all our “star players” on the pitch

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Well yeah we should but that doesn’t mean he can miss an open net and a volley from six yards out :lol:
That's why he shouldn't play in the first place vs Boro, but I actually wonder if we had even one bloody assist if he wasn't playing.

That pass to Sancho during first goal buildup was a sign he's not a complete wreck of player this season.

slored1

He had two good games recently…..but he’s been shite since January of last year mostly. You either don’t watch or are blinkered by your own positive regard.
He has been the most creative player in the Premier League and the Champions League this season. Most assists and most goals for this club in the timeframe you mentioned. If you think that is shite, who do you suggest is a better option than him on the market?

SirScholes

Don’t understand him at times, appears a team
Player but can isolate himself when things don’t go his away
The miss was awful
The volley over was unforgivable, just utter childlike tantrum swipe at the ball because he thought he was off side
He made the same runs and Ronaldo and aancho just getting in their way and not dragging defenders away

thought he was awful in the second half, when his head goes down he needs taking off

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
He has been the most creative player in the Premier League and the Champions League this season. Most assists and most goals for this club in the timeframe you mentioned. If you think that is shite, who do you suggest is a better option than him on the market?
I watch his performances week in week out and judge off that. His performances have been shite for 12 months. He’s had a couple of good games but if you throw enough shit at a wall some will stick.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
How in gods green earth did he miss that open goal. It was harder to miss than score.

slored1

I watch his performances week in week out and judge off that. His performances have been shite for 12 months. He’s had a couple of good games but if you throw enough shit at a wall some will stick.
Well you told me I am biased, I just proved to you that I am not and yet you still persist how shite he has been. Who is a better option than him to bring in the team?

Gandalf

Funny how that does not work for, checks notes, every other midfielder in the PL. You may watch every performance but you clearly do not see.

Irwin99

The taking the shot first time in the first half was more annoying for me as he has a habit of going for the spectacular instead of making it easier. A touch and then a finish would have made been much easier and i think he was onside.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
He put some great balls through tonight and could have had a handful of assists. The goal attempt was a shame but it doesn't even happen if not for his tenacity to press high and win the ball in a situation no other player would even bother challenging for.

mu4c_20le

What the photo doesn't show you is how he got jostled just before taking the shot. So in his mind he was under pressure.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Bruno missing a sitter second half in front of the Stretford End is starting to give me repeated nightmares. The skied penalty against Villa, the rattled bar against Wolves, and now the open goal against Boro. Struggling to remember the last time we celebrated a Bruno goal at that end.

Walters_19_MuFc

He was good today but that miss was criminal but unfortunately that's how it goes sometimes. I just knew when he missed that we weren't going through, and unfortunately, it happened to be the case.

Guapa

I seriously don't know what his problem is.His level has dropped off SO badly,and we can't blame Ronaldo,even if they do hate each other on the pitch,because he was faltering before Ronaldo arrived.
I honestly blame Bruno for our position because his magic is what this team needs to bring it together.Without it we look so average.Love him as a footballer and seems like a great guy but his football has fallen off a cliff and I don't know why,but at this level there can be no passengers.Needs replacing in the summer and he can take his' mate' Ronaldo with him.Tough but needs to said.

always_hoping

He was one of Uniteds best performers tonight but that will be forgotten by plenty because of that sitter he missed on 72 minutes.

Born2Lose

He was one of Uniteds best performers tonight but that will be forgotten by plenty because of that sitter he missed on 72 minutes.
Huge Bruno fan, but it's not the first time, there was another moment of stupidity against Brentford. It didn't cost United that night but tonight it did.

lost7

Between this miss, the stupid chip against Brentford, hitting the bar from 5 yards against Wolves I'm starting to think scoring all those goals in his first year and a half might have been a purple patch and his finishing is actually poor.

People are being too harsh on him here, though. He was still one of our better players and in the first half as literally everything went through him and he must have created at least 4 good chances in those first 45 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.