6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marwood

How anyone can single out this guy as the one holding us back is beyond me.

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

I can't think of many players in the world who can put in sensational performances as a deep lying midfielder followed by an outstanding performance as an attacking mid, and look equally as comfortable in both positions. I haven't seen that type of player at United since Scholes. He was at the heart of all our dangerous attacks and could've had a hat trick if Navas wasn't on top of his game.

zaafi

That's a level of performance which is undeniable from detractors and neutrals alike.

That's what he should be outputting regularly.

Faultless performance.
Fantastic performance, but it wasn't exactly faultless. Two horrible passes that started two of their counters. Against City or Arsenal we could have been in big trouble. Luckily it was just Nottingham :lol:

RuudtheRed

Feels like he only misplaced one pass all game (the one that Dalot almost made a disastrous mistake from), but he was otherwise imperious. A little annoying that Navas put in a superhuman performance to deny Bruno a stunning goal.

3KDré

Credit where it's due. I've criticised him in the past for giving the ball away too cheaply but the last few games he's been creating many a chance while also being able to calm it down and retain possession.

hatchetmac

Fantastic today. How he keeps going after playing the most matches of anyone is beyond me. He is a leader and should be our captain going forward.

Mmm-Qatarian

Am I alone in thinking he's world class?

Sure, he has a poor game in him but he's been the lynchpin to so much of what's been good about us pretty much since he arrived.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
Fantastic performance, but it wasn't exactly faultless. Two horrible passes that started two of their counters. Against City or Arsenal we could have been in big trouble. Luckily it was just Nottingham :lol:
But that's part and parcel of the role and not "Bruno specials" he was doing the right thing on every occasion, which is what separates the best in those positions from those who are limited.

There's no point today where I'd look to him and think wtf is doing, or, why is he attempting that there?

For me, it's a really special performance from him.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Heartbeat of the team, he is involved in almost every attack.

Oranges038

He's just pure class when he plays like that.

Always said if he played with a bit more composure and restraint he could be still as effective as pinging killer balls all day.

Another superb performance.

Rustyspider13

Guy's a chance creation machine. Still made the odd bad pass, but that instinct to quickly play the final ball, even on his weaker side, is what created the first goal. Stats will show 0 goals, 0 assists, but he was clearly MOTM today.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
I automatically gave him 8/10 without much thought and now I think that I rated him too low. He was magnificent tonight, damn Navas for not letting him have his goal!

The United

A game like this kind of show why he had a high rate of chance creating but not a high rate of assists this season.

eire-red

He's becoming that player that we all just wanted to see. He's removed some of the erratic and last ditch elements of his game without losing that efficiency in creativity.

I wonder how much of that is down to Bruno himself, bit for sure ETH has tweaked his position so maybe he has drilled a different mentality into Bruno.

Status
Not open for further replies.