6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Zoido

Great comments about the World Cup, top lad and glad he’s one of our own.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
We didn't? But at least we were creating chances for fun and. And didn't look like a pub team, hitting long ball.
1st half yeah we created loads of chances. I agree, shouldn't be on the right but I was just saying we didn't have any control in that game in the first either. Creating chances yes, but not controlling anything. Just good final 3rd play.

Godfather

Such a frustrating players it's unreal. By far the most frustrating one I have seen in a long time. Can go from brilliant to dogshit within seconds.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Did a few things wrong today but I think they were outweighed by the good he did. Some brilliant involvements in the attacking sense.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Wasn't good today, really needs to use his brain more at times, keeping that ball in that lead to their counter attack and goal was very ill advised

LARulz

Such a frustrating players it's unreal. By far the most frustrating one I have seen in a long time. Can go from brilliant to dogshit within seconds.
Also what happens when he gets shunted to the right and just useless

I will never get this. Play a left winger there than shift our most creative player and weaken the entire side

Because he is running beyond Bruno when it is obvious that taking that ball out of the sky is going to be challenging. It’s brainless.
He is 10 yards behind Bruno when he gives the ball away. In the modern game full backs are expected to bomb forward. That goal is totally on Bruno, you saw from his face after the goal he knew that himself.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Thought he was poor overall, kept giving the ball away.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Not sure what he was doing once again with a brainless decision leading to yet another goal he’s cost us. Another erratic display.
SO negative. No comment on he probably could have 4 assists on the 1st half? two times for Eriksen, then Rashford, and Martial 1-on-1.

Yeh, probably you don't remember.

Kag

He is 10 yards behind Bruno when he gives the ball away. In the modern game full backs are expected to bomb forward. That goal is totally on Bruno, you saw from his face after the goal he knew that himself.
It is genuinely impossible to follow football regularly and not identify Malacia as a problem in the build up to that goal. Mental.

Bruno tries something and fails, which we can acknowledge, but he’s the one person on the pitch who has the least amount of awareness in terms of what’s around him. He’s trying to catch a shite pass out of the sky and his eyes are on the ball. Malacia could see all of that and still decided to put his eggs in one basket. It was poor.

EtH

I think he was quite decent in the first half, but completely fell apart once he moved to the right.
We had no control in midfield in the first half either. And he was a big reason why, giving the ball away every other time he touched the ball.

El Jefe

I don't like Bruno one bit but didn't think he was anywhere near as bad as some are making it look like.

What did infuriate me was in the last minutes when he had time in the box and headed a sloppy ball across the goal to Rashford who could never reach it and then had the gall to complain to Rashford. What a complete tit.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Was pretty good until shifted out to the right. Wrecked tired though. Need portugal to go out in the group stages so he can have a rest.

GlasgowCeltic

Kinda like a lesser Conte era Cesc in how he can do great things on the ball while being astonishingly slow and unathletic

It is genuinely impossible to follow football regularly and not identify Malacia as a problem in the build up to that goal. Mental.

Bruno tries something and fails, which we can acknowledge, but he’s the one person on the pitch who has the least amount of awareness in terms of what’s around him. He’s trying to catch a shite pass out of the sky and his eyes are on the ball. Malacia could see all of that and still decided to put his eggs in one basket. It was poor.
It's shit control from Bruno. If Scott McTominay or Fred did it they would be rightly slaughtered for it. We all have favourites but trying to contort the facts to suit one of your favourites is a dumb idea. Bruno messed up, accept it and move on.

Kag

It's shit control from Bruno. If Scott McTominay or Fred did it they would be rightly slaughtered for it. We all have favourites but trying to contort the facts to suit one of your favourites is a dumb idea. Bruno messed up, accept it and move on.
And so did Malacia, who had a better view of the situation, which was my point. I suggest you do the same.

Irwin99

Very good first half but we're paying for having our squad stretched by injuries/illness to our attacking players. Pretty sure EtH knows that Bruno is far less productive on the right but the team is fecked for attacking options at times.

glazed

Eats diamonds to beat thermodynamics
I don't feel like I've seen a really good Bruno performance this season. Maybe that's just me or maybe ETH doesn't suit him?

Frank Grimes

Assisted the first goal and put another one on a plate for Eriksen just before half-time with a beautifully disguised pull back.
Unsurprisingly played a lot worse when moved out wide in the second half.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud

Amazing really just how good Cantona was. Bruno has been immense, just imagine if we had a clinical striker etc

Foxbatt

And so did Malacia, who had a better view of the situation, which was my point. I suggest you do the same.
The bigger problem was when he kept the ball in play while it was not under his control and the ball went under the control of the Fulham player. It is a basic mistake that players should never do.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Just seen Bruno’s interview on World Cup….fair play to him for being open and honest in speaking out. What a ridiculous decision it was back then, looking even stranger and more ridiculous in the moment before it starts.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
He does not have competition and it shows. I hope he has a better 2nd half of the season.
He was poor again yesterday and his decision making is very poor too often

Abraxas

Kinda like a lesser Conte era Cesc in how he can do great things on the ball while being astonishingly slow and unathletic
Huh? I really don't think he's slow. At times when we're actually on a break and there is a reason for a sprint he looks decently quick. It's just most of the time he's obsessively hunting for the ball.

He's pretty weak though.

Bestofthebest

One thing I can assure everyone is that without Bruno this team would be a lot worse. Course he makes mistakes, trying to keep ball in play and losing it, but he runs his legs off and creates so much for others. Pity we don’t have a striker who could reap the rewards of Bruno’s all round play. One thing for sure is he is not suited to playing out on the right wing but that just shows either EtHs lack of trust for others to played there or the lack of ability of others to play there.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Bruno has fallen of so much
I recall after his first 1.5 season, his G+A per game stat was as good as Cantona.
We are a) not as good a team b) the arrival of Ronaldo has scuppered his output to some extent and c) he plays in midfield so he will regress ever so slightly.

footballbite

Although Malacia can see the play, he has no way of being able to predict that Bruno would make such a mess of the situation.

You don't usually base your movements on the assumption that your teammate will give the ball straight to the opponent.

Status
Not open for further replies.