Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Our first goal against Villa was exactly the sort of thing that Dalot brings to us going forwards, which is presumably reflected in those stats, but won’t show up in goals/assists.

I haven’t watched Arsenal at all this season (because feck that) but football media has been absolutely raving about Xhaka.

Anyway, these things also pass the eye test. Both Dalot and Bruno have been very important players for United so far this season, if you watch them without any bias. Some people seem to be in denial about this but the stats don’t lie.
You are demonstrably not capable of this.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Players anticipate all the time yes, often when the switch off, mistakes happen.

Have you ever watched football?
I’ve got a season ticket you bell…. You don’t see the difference between ‘getting in the middle and ahead of the CB’ and predicting your teammate miscontrolling the ball ? Because they aren’t the same thing.

I’ve got a season ticket you bell…. You don’t see the difference between ‘getting in the middle and ahead of the CB’ and predicting your teammate miscontrolling the ball ? Because they aren’t the same thing.
Oh wow, because all of our ST holders are football geniuses :lol:
Colour me impressed, you defo have full understanding if you have a season ticket. I’d consider you for the next manager, UEFA badges have nothing on our ST holders.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
:lol: You’re such a plank.
When you post Bruno’s stats by mistake in another players thread, to criticise said players performance, then don’t post the stats in Bruno’s thread, then you are demonstrably incapable of an unbiased regard towards Bruno.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Oh wow, because all of our ST holders are football geniuses :lol:
Colour me impressed, you defo have full understanding if you have a season ticket. I’d consider you for the next manager, UEFA badges have nothing on our ST holders.
Right….:houllier:

‘Have you ever watched football?’

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
I’m a ST holder, since the 90’s. Therefore I must be massively clued up.

I’ve also 100% definitely played higher up than you ;)
Ok…well that’s clearly your view, I never mentioned anything regarding ‘clued up’ I answered your stupid question. If you want to take the answer to your stupid question down another stupid route then that’s on you.

What about your Dad….is he harder than mine?

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
I'm enjoying watching Bruno play right now. I wanted to throttle him when he kept that ball in play, as I felt the dread of Fulham running down the other end and scoring, but more recently he's looked a lot more like the best of Bruno whilst not playing recklessly.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
He had few dumb moments but I don't think he played bad at all. He created 2-3 very good chances, including 1v1 for Elanga and a easy chance for Eriksen.

His movement is always class and he creates chances. I hope he cuts down those 2-3 poor judgements like backheeling in our third or the move for their goal.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
He's still far too erratic in his play. Sometimes he'll play the perfect pass but its in between 5-6 really poor giveaways. Our entire team has to learn to retain the ball and deal with pressure and midfield is key to that. If you're 10 is erratic it makes things harder.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
He had few dumb moments but I don't think he played bad at all. He created 2-3 very good chances, including 1v1 for Elanga and a easy chance for Eriksen.

His movement is always class and he creates chances. I hope he cuts down those 2-3 poor judgements like backheeling in our third or the move for their goal.
Agreed. Martial, Eriksen, Elanga should've scored from his passes (Rashford from the rebound to the Elanga one, and the one where he found himself offside first half and cushioned it back to the keeper).

Fernandes is a production factory. He's allowed to make a few mistakes. Had Shaw not switched off and just let James run off him Fulham wouldn't have scored. Also seems very little recognition of the fact that Bruno runs a lot and his game obviously worsens when he tires, which we saw in the second half (IMO).

PoTMS

I'm not buying it. We need the audio to be leaked.

Chief123

One of my mates is working with the Portugal team during the World Cup. He was there when the encounter happened. Apparently Bruno shook his hand but at the same time told Ronaldo that Utd play better without him and it’s probably best that he leaves. Ronaldo was said to be devastated as he would have refused to shake Bruno’s hand and blanked him if he knew that was his view.

PoTMS

One of my mates is working with the Portugal team during the World Cup. He was there when the encounter happened. Apparently Bruno shook his hand but at the same time told Ronaldo that Utd play better without him and it’s probably best that he leaves. Ronaldo was said to be devastated as he would have refused to shake Bruno’s hand and blanked him if he knew that was his view.
Interesting you say that because my super hot 10/10 girlfriend works for CNN and apparently they had to censor the audio and cut off the cameras at that moment because of what Bruno did next.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Man, he lost the ball in opponent's final third area. There were 3/4th of the field behind him, and we had plenty of players there.

It shouldn't be a goal with that kind of low cross. Martinez lost easily to James. It's as simple as that.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Obviously. If they were gonna have words, it would be over Whatsapp and then in private. They're not gonna do anything in front of the TV cameras.

But we should think about the real victim in all of this; Bruno's chant. It needs to be reworked now.

Chief123

Interesting you say that because my super hot 10/10 girlfriend works for CNN and apparently they had to censor the audio and cut off the cameras at that moment because of what Bruno did next.
I’m calling bullsh1t from your girlfriend. Let me speak to her to verify the facts.

Chief123

Man, he lost the ball in opponent's final third area. There were 3/4th of the field behind him, and we had plenty of players there.

It shouldn't be a goal with that kind of low cross. Martinez lost easily to James. It's as simple as that.

Are people actually blaming Bruno for that goal? That was a shit ball from Eriksen. Bruno had to go backwards to retrieve. Virtually every player tries to keep that ball in as opposed to let it go out of play. Normally the easy ball would be back down the line to the RB but Bruno must have seen Malacia is too far out of position for that pass to be on.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Are people actually blaming Bruno for that goal? That was a shit ball from Eriksen. Bruno had to go backwards to retrieve. Virtually every player tries to keep that ball in as opposed to let it go out of play. Normally the easy ball would be back down the line to the RB but Bruno must have seen Malacia is too far out of position for that pass to be on.
And he lost that ball by not trying to do anything funny either. Nor even a reckless pass. It's just a bit miscontrol taking down a high cross-field pass.

Perhaps Malacia thought Bruno would have it under control. So I don't think Malacia was in any fault.

cj_sparky

If it doesn't take a deflection off of Lidelof, Martinez clears it and it is that slight touch that take it just a bit to far for him to deal with. Where as Luke Shaw doesn't do the basic thing that all young defenders are taught and try to get goal side of the attacker. If he simply carries on his run for another couple of yards then he gets there before James.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Funny because I just spent sweaty nights with a 10/10 girl who works for CNN, and she said exactly the same thing. She did complain about her BF having a small dick, though. Poor girl.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
If it doesn't take a deflection off of Lidelof, Martinez clears it and it is that slight touch that take it just a bit to far for him to deal with. Where as Luke Shaw doesn't do the basic thing that all young defenders are taught and try to get goal side of the attacker. If he simply carries on his run for another couple of yards then he gets there before James.
It seemed like Shaw was keeping an eye on the other far right player, and James was on Martinez. Anyway, almost every goal is defenders fault. I don't like it when i was a defender also.

Status
Not open for further replies.