Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

maurinho

Supports
FC Porto
Folk take this guy for granted, they really do. Just look at some of his passing tonight. Barely a word for him either.

But give it a few hairy moments at the weekend and the usual wankers will come steaming in with some waffle about ball retention.

If he ever picked up a long term injury we’d see just how important he is.
Facts. That through ball with his left foot was unbelievable

The United

IMO yesterday's game showed we are much more balanced if he plays at RM/RW position against better oppositions and another midfielder (in this case big Wout) is brought in. His passing is just to risky and we are never able to have a control if he plays no10 positon.
It's weird to bring this up in a game where his passing was spot-on. Giving him a little more space on the right side to be more lethal might have been a more logical reason to move him there (one of the reasons I suspected he was moved there in the second halves this season).

We did not exactly control the game. We bypassed their midfield as quickly as possible to move the ball. In that game, they held a possession percentage of almost 61 percent (according to ESPN).

izak

Supports
Glory Glory Red Devils
Brilliant footballer, he's don a fine job so far this season.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
It's weird to bring this up in a game where his passing was spot-on. Giving him a little more space on the right side to be more lethal might have been a more logical reason to move him there (one of the reasons I suspected he was moved there in the second halves this season).

We did not exactly control the game. We bypassed their midfield as quickly as possible to move the ball. In that game, they held a possession percentage of almost 61 percent (according to ESPN).
It’s been an interesting project by ETH. Looked like a terrible idea the first few times he tried it but making more and more sense over time. One of the many signs our current manager is a cut above the rest.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He’s built like a marathon runner and he plays like it. He must be in the top 3 for distance covered every game and he routinely can play 50+ match seasons

KikiDaKats

Supports
His Liverpool supporting wife
Tools like you clearly don't understand the job of players like bruno and KDB.
On a Late Saturday night replies can be a bit strange.
I know what I expect from a KDB or Fernandes from game to game. My expectations for Fernandes against Everton will be different from what I’ll expect against Barcelona, Bayern or Man City. If you can’t understand that from my post, you’ve just lowered yourself to our level.
Because you throw KDB into the argument doesn’t make your point insightful or you knowledgeable.

zaafi

World class performance. I'd like to see his stats for this game because I don't remember a game where he created as many chances as he did today in a PL match

mu4c_20le

Couldn't post here during the match, but his first half numbers was classic Bruno. 51% passing percentage, 3 key passes, 1 assist.

Ekeke

Certainly showed he can play from the side. He's been used there plenty in the past, but today was one of his best United performances

Idxomer

Wonderful performance, some of those passes were gorgeous and his footwork on the right was amazing.

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Oh if it wasn't the ball retention stuff and things like that.

Skills

Snitch
That pass to Rashford was so against the run of play. Could've been a very different game

Sylar

His vision is great even if it doesn't come off all the time. But his hard work is brilliant

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Not a Ten Hag midfielder apparently! :lol:

PSV

Felt something could happen every time he had the ball today. MotM by a mile and best game of the season for him. Shame Dalot don't have a left foot.

kundalini

9 key passes, 2 assists, created huge chance that Dalot wasted. 62% pass completion. Also 3 shots (1 saved, 1 blocked, late chip over)

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Whilst I hate the fact it’s for Weghorst’s sake that he’s out there, he actually is growing into the right winger role. He even looks a bit quicker

Rustyspider13

It's games like these when you need your difference makers to step up. And Bruno stepped up today. I have no idea how he can keep running game after game for 90 mins. Should've had 3 assists at least.

owlo

Whilst I hate the fact it’s for Weghorst’s sake that he’s out there, he actually is growing into the right winger role. He even looks a bit quicker
I think it helps him out a lot. Weg is doing a lot of the pressuring and pressing allowing him to drift around more.

He was fantastic today.

Status
Not open for further replies.