Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I don't think that he was awful before his goal. He wasn't great on the ball but pretty good without it, he was cutting passing angles and pressuring ball carriers effectively. Now the goal put him back into the game with the ball and he was good after that.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
He was absolutely awful for most of the game, but without him we dont win today. I wont complain about him again.
He created 2 awesome chances in the first half for Rashford. You won't control game vs City, it's about hitting them on counter and Bruno was very good at finding players most of the time.

Edit: 1 not 2.

TsuWave

Aye, I have my issues with him, even this game I though he was doing up Houdini for awhile, but overall he did well

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He drives me mad sometimes, but take the bad with the good and he's such a determined player.

Really smart to keep running for the 1st goal and covered every blade of grass with intensity. BRUNO BRUNO

R'hllor

He run his sox off and thats how it should be for all players at bare minimum.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
This fecker has to be one of the most frustrating players to ever play for us.

Great performance.

led_scholes

He is the Jimmy page of footballers. Can play a through ball of 200 yards but he will always make a sloopy pas.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Turned the game in 10 second half minutes. Excellent contribution. Great pass for Rashford’s goal especially.

A few wasteful moments in the first half but also some brilliant passes while playing out of position (that ball to Rashford where he rounded Ederson was superb). Second half he really turned it on and willed us forward.

Valencia Shin Crosses

I thought it was going to be a standard Bruno performance after that horrific pass to Eriksen when he was going to be through on goal but he was actually less sloppy than usual, and then a fecking typical brilliant finish and pass for the second goal and he comes away with a huge contribution :lol:

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
He’s incredible. Will play anywhere across the front 3 with no qualms. Will run, press, and harry all day. A real leader and a shit to play against. Deserved MotM for me.

TsuWave

the impressive thing to me about his goal was that he saw the situation early, a good number of players would have seen Rashford offside and wouldn't even have tried whereas he scored and immediately knew what to appeal for

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Give it 24 hours and the drop Bruno crowd will be back. :lol:

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Give it 24 hours and the drop Bruno crowd will be back. :lol:
This 100%. How some United fans never learn. Bruno tries a lot, fecks a lot but Bruno delivers. Assist or goal are always there. Plus his workrate is amazing.

:wenger: But his passing completion though...

Borys

Statistics Wizard
Apparently Bruno said something about "some players playing for themselves in the past and that's no longer the case", what obviously implies Al-Nassr striker reference. I only saw Polish article on that.

He may have won the match, but he lost the game.. the passing game
:lol: ;)

Bet you De Bruyne had better pass completion. That's what I'm paying attention to. Who cares about Bruno's goal and key pass for Garnacho in the build up to Rashy's. Some people only judge Bruno by statistics. I'm not one of those people. I know what my eyes tell me. I bet you Ten Hag drops him as soon as he can. :houllier:

Irwin99

Got to wonder if there's a midfielder more suited to transitions/counter attacks than him? Beautiful pass to Rashford in the first half. Well taken goal too.

maurinho

Supports
FC Porto
Currently the best Portuguese player in the world.

His through balls are arguably the best of all time

scottser

I love the bones of Bruno. I'll fight any man here who says a bad word about him.

Godfather

Runs his socks off every game and for that alone I'll always have a soft spot for him. Incredibly frustrating at times but when it comes off for him he can be so good.

justboy68

He's taking well to being the captain and leading by example in this team. Love his workrate and he always has the ability to make things happen. Good lad Bruno.

cpresc

Got to wonder if there's a midfielder more suited to transitions/counter attacks than him? Beautiful pass to Rashford in the first half. Well taken goal too.
Great pass to Martial in the first half too (when he was offside)

Status
Not open for further replies.