Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Seeing the impact he has made(easy because we finally have a capable midfielder since ?) the club's department responsible for squad planning, scouting etc must start(if they havent yet) the groundwork on players who can bring similar qualities on the field.

Suspension/injury to this guy and we see McTominay as his replacement which is basically giving up before even trying.

spiriticon

Champion's League Cas simply does not walk into a Carabao Cup team.

What was Ten Hag thinking?

It's good thing Cas hasn't submitted his transfer request

Last edited:

Mike Smalling

"He's not a great player. He's never been a great player".
"I don't think he has any great range of passing".
"I don't see him making them any better when they have the ball".
"Fernadinho was on a totally different level".

Graeme Souness. Take a bow, son.

Pronewbie

Peep
He made the right decision to join a club where he can showcase his footballing abilities. Bet no football fan expected this to be his level (on-the-ball). I just hope he can maintain this for a few more seasons.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Unbelievable. It's about time that he started to score more, he's had some great attempts for us already :drool:

Bobski

Those Madrid teams were the most stacked starting club line ups ever assembled weren't they?

The hunger he plays with, after all his achievements is revelatory. Maybe he is reveling in the opportunity to be more of a star rather than be seen as the workhorse.

El Zoido

He’s an absolute don. Sky should bring back the red button player cam just for him. A joy to watch.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
It just sucks that he’s 31 next month. Hopefully we can get at least two more seasons of this standard.

BarryWinks

He made the right decision to join a club where he can showcase his footballing abilities. Bet no football fan expected this to be his level (on-the-ball). I just hope he can maintain this for a few more seasons.
Except Madrid fans probably, but yes, I did t expect this level of ball-playing ability. He's totally wowed me. Safe to say he's my favorite united signing since Van Persie (with Bastien a close second).

Pearl.Jam

Absolutely fvcking essential this guy stays fit as he is crucial to any success we may have in the next few months/seasons.
Just a joy to watch and he seems really happy here and my vote for player of the season already

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Incredible. Absolutely love him :drool:

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He’s on 4 goals and 5 assists in 28 matches (around 1900 minutes total). For our main defensive midfield to be averaging a goal or assist every 210~ minutes is pretty impressive

Status
Not open for further replies.