Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
Master of the dark arts. Not his best game but good enough to intervene when it mattered.
Some people wrote him off before he had kicked a ball, saying he was here for the money. They can all do one. Just world class.

Moorhuhn

Ohmigawd. Cas and Fred. My heart!

So great the way someone who’s had a frankly ridiculous amount of success already still gets that pumped after a late winner.
Did you see, I think, Varane diving to audience on the left. Camera moved to Fred, but still you can see a part of that.
BRILLIANT, absolutely BRILLIANT!!!

brian017

Ohmigawd. Cas and Fred. My heart!

So great the way someone who’s had a frankly ridiculous amount of success already still gets that pumped after a late winner.
There’s another angle of the Cas hug. He really squeezes them kids tightly, surprised they didn’t have whiplash or concussion :lol:

Swedish_Plumber

Watching him and Fred hug fans was heartwarming. Glad it seems like they both had good games again.

A midfield able to fight and win against the best :drool:

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
I have wet dreams of pairing him with Enzo Fernandez this summer.

Winrar

This man must be on a personal mission to bring us back to former glory. His drive and passion is remarkable for someone who basically won everything there is in club football

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
The true Captain in my eyes. He just sums up everything this club stands for really.

He genuinely celebrates like a fan too, you can see it's not fake and he's having an absolute wail of a time :lol:

croadyman

One booking from suspension so may well have to take a sensible decision with him

Son

Casemiro and Varane seem to be having the time of their lives at our club. Granted I didn’t see them for Madrid every week but they seem to be happier than ever here.

The atmosphere most weeks if OT is rocking probably beats the Bernabau on average. La Liga is a bit meh… these days. They don’t even fill their stadium.

meamth

Casemiro and Varane seem to be having the time of their lives at our club. Granted I didn’t see them for Madrid every week but they seem to be happier than ever here.

The atmosphere most weeks if OT is rocking probably beats the Bernabau on average. La Liga is a bit meh… these days. They don’t even fill their stadium.
Competitive players might enjoy the glory of difficult wins week in week out.

To be watched by millions, and also the match going experience can never be rivaled by other leagues.

The satisfaction alone will keep these passionate professionals going, I can feel it.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Anyone know when he got booked? I had a bet he'd get a yellow and was awfully surprised when it paid out. :lol:

Red the Bear

Something less generic
We'd be royally fecked if he gets injured.

Thankfully his injury record is semi decent.

WelshManc

One booking from suspension so may well have to take a sensible decision with him
Am I right in thinking that if he escapes a booking against Palace that it would need to go to 10 yellows before he gets a suspension as we would be at the halfway point? We absolutely need him against Arsenal next week.

Maybe an Eriksen and Fred midfield two against Palace?

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.

See how Casemiro jumped onto Varne towards the end of the video... celebrating like kids all over again.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
This man must be on a personal mission to bring us back to former glory. His drive and passion is remarkable for someone who basically won everything there is in club football
That is what winners mentality is all about. Not the shit we‘ve seen and heard under Ole

Scottynaldinho

The hunger is all the more impressive due to him already having won the biggest trophies multiple times.
I don't think hunger and winning already are inversely proportional. The law of marginal utility doesn't apply to money, power, and success.

Status
Not open for further replies.