Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Best midfielder we've had since Keane, unbelievable player.

SAF is the GOAT

His left fist hits the smallest kid in the middle there, ten match ban from the FA coming up.
Didn't know what to think for myself
Was it "how lucky those kids were for that big hug" or "someone please stop him, he's "strangling"(out of love) the kids"

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Didn't know what to think for myself
Was it "how lucky those kids were for that big hug" or "someone please stop him, he's "strangling"(out of love) the kids"
Yep! He's a monster and I firmly expect he'll be punished accordingly for it. Those kids were just peacefully enjoying the game and now they'll be in therapy for years because Case disturbed their quiet afternoon with a brutal chokehold.

Litch

Might need to rest him against Palace as isn’t he a card away from a suspension?

FujiVice

What's funny about him is his "not that good today" games are about 10 levels up from previous years "what a game our midfield had!" games. His standards are so frighteningly high, its made me realise I forgot what a world class midfielder is.

mav_9me

See how Casemiro jumped onto Varne towards the end of the video... celebrating like kids all over again.

This and the other video of Casemiro. Just crazy mfers. Shows you how special Casemiro and Varane are. That's what separates the greats from the all time elite.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
Let it go dude!! Its not healthy.

He's a club legend so there is no need to slag him off at any opportunity, related or otherwise.
He was a shit manager, even if that might hurt your feelings. The difference between him and ETH is night and day and it is great that we are doing so well

Rolaholic

He just gets it, him and Varane have taken to the club like longtime stalwarts

PaulScholes99

Casemiro, 5 times CL winner and so on, still playing with as much heart and passion. Truly a role model and leader. What a change he has been for our mentality.

Meanwhile many people try to explain Liverpools bad form of a lot of players with "their hunger is gone", when they have won like 1 premier league and 1 champions league.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
This and the other video of Casemiro. Just crazy mfers. Shows you how special Casemiro and Varane are. That's what separates the greats from the all time elite.
That is what ruthless environment with high standards does to players. I dislike Real but standards there are high as it goes. In Madrid there are no excuses. You play at highest level or you are off.
They don't care are you a legend, academy product or what did you do in the past and shit. Swim or sink mentality.

Red Rash

I think both Casemiro and Varane have shown the importance of having players with a real winning mentality.

The great thing with Casemiro is his top level is phenomenal and his lower level is still better than the other midfielders we have at the club but the most important thing is that he seems to lift the other players around him and increase their level.

I'm talking about Cantona and Keane levels of influence right now. So happy we got him and let's hope he can lead us to a few trophies. I hope he learns English quickly because I'd love to see him as our captain

prateik

Roy Keane is my favourite player of all time.. I loved watching him play..
Watching Casemiro is so much fun.. I hope he has a few great seasons with us..

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I was completely wrong about him. And I underrated his ability on the ball too. Great signing.

Real Name

He just gets this club. He gets it.

He doesnt need to go around claiming he loves the club and the fans all the while doing everything opposite.

He's showing with the way he plays and acts he loves it at United all the time.

Btw does he have a chant already?

Status
Not open for further replies.