Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
From memory he wasn't even shooting at some point but the rest of his game was exceptional and he was a difference maker despite not scoring much, he also had a fair amount of assists.
Agreed. He won't just suddenly turn into this Ballon d'Or good without actually has it before.

Pass and Move

I also thought this was a bit of a panic buy. Felt like Madrid must know he’s on the decline or something to have let him go.
Still get the feeling he’s fragile for some reason and that he’ll decline physically soon, but I’m glad he’s proving me wrong so far.

Seems really likeable too.

No idea what his first name is though

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Back on topic, I knew that Casemiro had a clean technique which is how I describe players that make the basics at a good and consistent level but I didn't realize that he could be more adventurous with his passing, it's impressive that a player can switch that mentality on and off. The top spanish midfielders can do that and they are pretty much the only ones.

TheReligion

Abusive
I also thought this was a bit of a panic buy. Felt like Madrid must know he’s on the decline or something to have let him go.
Still get the feeling he’s fragile for some reason and that he’ll decline physically soon, but I’m glad he’s proving me wrong so far.

Seems really likeable too.

No idea what his first name is though
Fragile? Explain?

It’s Carlos by the way

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Nice quotes. Unsurprising when he's being playing for Real Madrid fans for so long, they're generally crap.

Spark

Immediate favourite player kind of thing with him. Geezer is world class and a legend to boot (which was confirmed by his gammy celebration when he scored against Chelsea - pure passion)

Rolaholic

Truly skipper material, hope he can enjoy a fruitful spell with us. He's got all the mentality and drive to fight his hardest to get us back to winning and challenging for top honors

Red Rash

Great quotes but for some reason this part made me laugh:

MUFC had learnt from contacts at Real Madrid it was not unusual to see him lifting weights as early as 8am at their Valdebebas base.

Purely because it makes it sound like 8am is a ridiculously early time to hit the gym :lol:

Casemiro has been a great signing so far though and really seems to have the steel and mentality we have missed for years

TheReligion

Abusive
PR offensive on the United gym facilities after CR tried to make out the players had to lift cans of beans and old oil drums attached to a piece of wood.

Bluelion7

Supports
Chelsea
Madrid most likely has to be very careful with how their wage bill looks on paper with La Liga’s strict guidelines governing the leagues survival. Aurelian may be progressing fast, but I doubt in a perfect world Madrid would have been like “ we need to drop Casemiro”.

I liked his comments pertaining to the PL as a whole. Not every game is at the Bernabaeu.

Really classy inclusion to the league. This one made me jealous, for sure.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member

Truly skipper material, hope he can enjoy a fruitful spell with us. He's got all the mentality and drive to fight his hardest to get us back to winning and challenging for top honors
Absolutely love this cat.

TheReligion

Abusive
Madrid most likely has to be very careful with how their wage bill looks on paper with La Liga’s strict guidelines governing the leagues survival. Aurelian may be progressing fast, but I doubt in a perfect world Madrid would have been like “ we need to drop Casemiro”.

I liked his comments pertaining to the PL as a whole. Not every game is at the Bernabaeu.

Madrid wanted to keep him.

It was the player that decided to leave and they agreed to grudgingly honour it due to his service.

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
Brazil missed his drive tonight. Fabinho is good but is just too soft.

Raven

I'd forgotten what it was like having a player like him. Literally every rival fan I speak to who generally love shitting on united and our players have nothing but praise for Casemiro. He's probably the best DM in the world and is something we've been missing for so long, even prime Matic (which we never got, in my opinion) wasn't on his level.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
He's the reason why I think if England face off against Brazil they haven't got much chance. He'll disrupt England's attacking play enough for Brazil to take advantage of England's defensive weaknesses.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
He’s levels above anyone else right now.

PoTMS

I'm thinking with this guy we can maybe afford to have two attack minded midfielders a la City. Someone better than Eriksen.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Everybody keeps saying it but I'll repeat - can't believe he plays for United. He's sooooo good!

FriedClams

Imagine a Casemiro, Bellingham and Bruno midfield. Our own version of BBC. With Bruno on form, that midfield is literally perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.