Champions League Round of 16 (13th Feb - 14th Mar)

PoTMS

PSG have been great since Cavani went off. Madrid have been shit since Bale came on.

Cue Bale winner.

Ishdalar

Supports
Barcelona
If Mbappe pulls that move in the Bernabeu tomorrow millions of kids would be falling over trying to do the same

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Madrid lucky there

Ban

Both teams attacking as a cohesive unit, that's what I want my team to do, attack as a cohesive unit.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
If Mbappe pulls that move in the Bernabeu tomorrow millions of kids would be falling over trying to do the same
He can pull that move just in French league tbf. It's actually childish to even try that and think that decent defender would fall for it.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
These teams are so unlikable, doesnt matter where you look, cnuts everywhere. It’s incredible really.

I mean, Neymar vs Ramos who the feck do I cheer for. It’s like choosing between gonnorea and syfflis.

buck3y3nut

Supports
Liverpool
This 4-0 is the type of situation where players like Woodburn need to come on for some experience. At least I would like to see that.

Edit:
As I typed this I see Ings comes on. Would still like to see Ben Woodburn tho.

R'hllor

Is it just me or Ronaldo looks more and more like that weird statue of his

Member 90887

Why aren't people creaming themselves over liverpool like they did over city's win yesterday ?? they are winning 4-0 away at Porto, this is not FC Bale. you can clearly see the growing Pep/City fanboys on the forum!

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
Only Di Maria can score our 2nd goal and he's still on the bench :mad:

TheReligion

Abusive
What? Where did I say anything about Lukaku? You're starting to hallucinate, buddy. My only point was we can't even hold a candle against the best of teams around Europe, despite getting one of the best managers in the world and some of the best players available in the last 2 seasons. But you keep on attacking other posters because of their opinion, which are more than valid.
Calling Lukaku an oaf isn't a valid opinion.

Don't stick your nose in things that don't concern you when you clearly have no idea what was said. Thanks.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
No wonder these teams plays so well, I can't see anyone mentioning either of them having pivots. Always knew those players are just bringing bad luck, whenever someone mentions them in the matchday thread. Not mentioning the pivots is clearly the way forward, and replacing Smalling with Luiz obviously.

Ishdalar

Supports
Barcelona
Why aren't people creaming themselves over liverpool like they did over city's win yesterday ?? they are winning 4-0 away at Porto, this is not FC Bale. you can clearly see the growing Pep/City fanboys on the forum!
Maybe because City did that and they're 18 points above Liverpool in the league. Liverpool having a hot day is always a possibility, but consistency to do the same thing is obviously better

RyanWiggan

Can we please not bash our team when we watch others? Quite annoyingly cringey

Vagene

Sucks ass that Liverpool have come into this form at the right time, this time last year they capitulated everything.

Nothing worse than them cnuts being in form whilst we’re not