Champions League Round of 16 (13th Feb - 14th Mar)

Wayne's World

Barcelona really struggling to get through Chelsea's defence and Chelsea have had two great chances.

Could go either way this match

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Chelsea might regret these missed opportunities. They look much more likely to score first at this moment.

Jagga7

What a borefest, Barca just causally passing the ball around at a snails pace doing feck all.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Barcelona really struggling to get through Chelsea's defence and Chelsea have had two great chances.

Could go either way this match
It's when Chelsea have defended higher up the pitch they've really capitalised. When Barca have the ball with their keeper and defenders they've struggled to find midfielders, and when Chelsea do turn it over Barca haven't the time to reset their own defense.

Canagel

Chelsea coming into it now. They've come the closest to scoring. Barca seem to be missing something. They are keeping the ball for the sake of just keeping the ball. There's nothing in the final third. Courtois had nothing to do despite Barcelona monopolizing possession.

Sylar

Chelsea will be happy
Game plan gone well and could be leading

Ganklabb

Supports
Bayern München
Without the goal from Müller that would have been a disappointing 1.half.

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
Paulinho is atrocious. Slows every counter down because he isn't good enough to get the ball out from under his feet and play the pass.

He has no business being alongside Messi and Suarez. From Neymar to Paulinho :eek:

Witchking

Chelsea have done very well to come back into the game after hardly touching the ball in the first thirty minutes.

They look more likely to score.

Revan

Assumptionman
Has there been a team who gives more problems to Barca? I remember them facing each other 4 times, with each team eliminating the other twice (although it should have been 3-1 in favor of Chelsea), and neither the form, nor the quality of teams seem to matter. Chelsea always seem to be a very prepared team for Barca. They must absolutely hate facing Chelsea.

el3mel

Chelsea grew into the game very well.

Barca's possession is so aimless and boring to watch.

Ishdalar

Supports
Barcelona
Iniesta is a player to bring in the last 30 minutes this kind of games, he's going to be a waste for 60 minutes, and once Chelsea are a little tired he will be in a worse condition than them to do something

Bole Top

Barca look very limited in games like this when Messi doesn't have the ball. do they have at least one player that can dribble like Hazard or shoot like William or Alonso?

breakout67

Supports
Man City
How have Chelsea been the better team? Because Willian should have scored two screamers? Both teams are playing within themselves which fits Barcelona. If Chelsea are relying on a rocket from Willian then it's bad news when they go to the Camp Nou.

Sunspear17

Supports
Chelsea
God my heart is pounding from that half from the jumping around. This feels like one of those matches where we'll have great chances and Barca will capitalise. I hope I'm wrong though. :nervous:

Ishdalar

Supports
Barcelona
Has there been a team who gives more problems to Barca? I remember them facing each other 4 times, with each team eliminating the other twice (although it should have been 3-1 in favor of Chelsea), and neither the form, nor the quality of teams seem to matter. Chelsea always seem to be a very prepared team for Barca. They must absolutely hate facing Chelsea.
There's not a team in the world I'd like to torch more than Chelsea, just score 4 goals in a half and be done with them, it's alaways the same and yeah, I hate facing them

jungledrums

I would like to reiterate that hitting the bar is not a great shot, and is as useful as skying it into row Zed
... Hitting the post from outside the box means the shot is pretty damn good, just unlucky.

No fecking shit it doesn’t count as a goal. Thanks for the insight.