Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Steve

And that’s how you sucker a few thousand people to watch your stream.

I predict the ‘big things’ will be discussing Mason Mount or something, and ‘I never said anything about the takeover’

Telsim

Sure. Remember when Rio said it was happening in the next couple of days... weeks ago? This sale is just easy clout, just like that TikTok girl. Besides, tomorrow is 4th of July in the USA. Nothing is going to happen.

Infra-red

Joel Beya :lol:

It's possible he's talking about the Mount announcement. But there's no chance he's privvy to the Glazers/Raine Group.
The club's directors were just preparing their SEC filing, but they thought they'd call up this random Joel Beya nobody and tell him all about it first.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Stretford Paddock is probably the best of the lot. Relatively speaking, they're like a broadsheet newspaper compared to most of the others as tabloids. The Athletic is the Financial Times. Mark Goldbridge is a trashy gossip mag for hormonal teenage girls.
Yes, the channel with the scammer as a lead is the best one out there. Indeed.

Infra-red

Sure. Remember when Rio said it was happening in the next couple of days... weeks ago? This sale is just easy clout, just like that TikTok girl. Besides, tomorrow is 4th of July in the USA. Nothing is going to happen.
Indeed. It is not a player transfer. The announcement will be made by the club and will come through official channels. There's no way that any of these idiots have any insight whatsoever.

Woziak

Watch the video Rio is actually backtracking and saying he’s not sure now whether the Qatar bid will win, enfact he’s saying this is their last bid and they might walk away at some point, he also Says SJR is not out of the race, he actually looks a little withdrawn like the complete opposite might happen and the Glazers stay.

He states earlier in the steam, that a lot of people thought it was done a few weeks ago and then some of the Glazers are the issue and they still want more money.

No Shit Sherlock this is running on and on until someone gives them £6bn! Of course something completely different may happen but he seems a little despondent especially since the club has not signed a proper number 9.

Telsim

Indeed. It is not a player transfer. The announcement will be made by the club and will come through official channels. There's no way that any of these idiots have any insight whatsoever.
Yes, by this point the only source I will believe is an official club statement. Even Reuters and Bloomberg have proven to be unreliable in this farce.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
4th of July means everyone in the US will be too bladdered to make any financial decisions for the next week so we can put this thread on ice for another month.

Paul778

Wouldn't be surprised if all this talk was all about establishing a valuation to allow for a new line of credit

lex talionis

What if Joel and Avram decide they are not going to sell United and that we'll all have to accept that securing fourth place and making plucky cup runs is about all we can ever expect over the next 20 years?

FujiVice

I love the interview with Mark Critchley when he said "if you google the Sheikh's full name, you get to know a lot about him." I find it amazing so many journalists were just searching "Sheikh Jassim" and being like "well, I've hit a dead end."

"Sheikh Jassim Bin Hamad Bin Jassim Bin Jaber Al-Thani"

SAF is the GOAT

We ain't getting anything tomorrow, what is he talking about ?

Tomorrow is 4/7 - Its a holiday in the USA, I don't think we'll hear any update and if we'll do - it will be so minor

Who said the news will break from America though?
Those leeches first need to figure out this sale between the 6 of clowns that they are and then they also need to sort it out with the minority shareholders

Last edited:

cyberman

We ain't getting anything tomorrow, what is he talking about ?

Tomorrow is 4/7 - Its a holiday in the USA, I don't think we'll hear any update and if we'll do - it will be so minor

Steve Bruce

Not rating anything involved with Flex after he repeatedly made fun of Lisandro Martínez while interviewing Toney after Brentford game. Toney even defended Licha and Flex kept humiliating him.
Your very easily upset if you think that was humiliating or bullying Martinez.

If you want to look at much harsher comments, check the match day thread for that game as no doubt some on here were smashing him

Chairman Steve

I doubt Ornstein knows that much more on this than we already know, unless he’s got a friend who’s an M&A expert following this story.

I imagine there’s a few dozen people out there who are constantly checking some kind of SEC delisting application list daily and following share price movements to anticipate something happening.

Woziak

What if Joel and Avram decide they are not going to sell United and that we'll all have to accept that securing fourth place and making plucky cup runs is about all we can ever expect over the next 20 years?
Right now knowing those CNUTS that’s a distinct possibility, all that build up for that really fits their remit in life !

Gandalf

Club is listed on the NYSE so any official news must come via a statement to the exchange according to SEC rules. Nobody other than spoofers will be saying anything tomorrow so expect a 5 page essay from Ben Jacobs exclusively revealing that the club will either be sold or it won't but definitely one or the other.

TrebleChamp99

Supports Liverpool
Stretford Paddock is probably the best of the lot. Relatively speaking, they're like a broadsheet newspaper compared to most of the others as tabloids. The Athletic is the Financial Times. Mark Goldbridge is a trashy gossip mag for hormonal teenage girls.
What the feck no they are not.

Stretford Paddock are like your Uncles mate down the local that stinks of piss and knows almost next to nothing on the nuances of modern day football reporting.

Likely to be caught saying things like “I think Pickford is world class - he room England to a euro final” and you just look at them and think if they are even present in the world or only listen to their little bubble.

United stand don’t have sources they don’t post news , they report on others news and comment on it.

Ahriman

Club is listed on the NYSE so any official news must come via a statement to the exchange according to SEC rules. Nobody other than spoofers will be saying anything tomorrow so expect a 5 page essay from Ben Jacobs exclusively revealing that the club will either be sold or it won't but definitely one or the other.
I don't see any reason why a statement can't be released tomorrow, stock exchange doesn't have to be open just to release a statement, it can be fourth of July or Pancake day, as long as it's done prior to it opening then surely it's all good.

Happy to be proved wrong.

Last edited:

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Everyone’s favourite NickSpeed posted a bunch of screenshots of messages that seemingly outed his source and he’s now deleted them.

What a ruse!

Gandalf

I don't see any reason why a statement can't be released tomorrow, stock exchange doesn't have to be open just to release a statement, it can be fourth of July or Pancake day, as long as it's done prior to it opening then surely it's all good.

Happy to be proved wrong.
For the same reason that a British company is not going to release a statement on Easter Monday. It is a national holiday and nobody is at work so why on earth would they do it then? I would love a statement tomorrow but it is not coming.

Chief123

Rio confirms his “very good source” is someone at Utd. Basically Rio saying some of the Glazers remain involved and some aren’t happy with the number (bid). Greedy rats.

rajds89

What the feck no they are not.

Stretford Paddock are like your Uncles mate down the local that stinks of piss and knows almost next to nothing on the nuances of modern day football reporting.

Likely to be caught saying things like “I think Pickford is world class - he room England to a euro final” and you just look at them and think if they are even present in the world or only listen to their little bubble.

United stand don’t have sources they don’t post news , they report on others news and comment on it.
What a load of crap. I don’t particularly like either channel but to your statement regarding the United Stand is utter bollocks. You can’t watch a “news” show for 5 minutes without that bellend Goldbridge uttering “I’ve been texting someone”, “yesterday I was chatting to…”. He is the biggest click bait, do, say and act anyway possible for views knobber there is. Everything wrong with as you say “modern day football reporting”.

Woziak

Yes, by this point the only source I will believe is an official club statement. Even Reuters and Bloomberg have proven to be unreliable in this farce.
Have they or have Joel and Avram
Just changed their mind in order to try and to squeeze another £300-400m as one final bluff, Reuters and Bloomberg don’t normally splutter hyperbole and they never said it was done just SJ bid was far more favourable?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.