Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Someone on Twitter got it spot on when they said he's like a lawyer who gets you out of a punishment you know you deserve.

Acole9

Outstanding
Our saviour once again, it's becoming a cliché in it's own right.

Djemba-Djemba

Not since the glory days of Ronaldo or with Cantona have we had a single player so clearly our best player for such a long time. The last 2 years he's been far and away our best.

Kounan

He must be so sick of his defence. Another good game from him today.
He should be sick of LVG and the tactics/players we play. It's not like the midfield helps at all, and then when you have players out of form it just becomes a much bigger problem as they are constantly under attack and often without much support from the midfield. When the midfield picks up, usually after the first half, everything looks much better.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Just like the UWS people said Vidal was a done deal, bla bla bla. OK then.

Zoo

De Gea enjoying his best ever form

David De Gea is delighted with what he describes as "the best football I have ever played" in reference to his displays this season, but insists he is working hard to become an even better goalkeeper for Manchester United.

The Spanish stopper has been one of the Barclays Premier League's star performers this term and he is enjoying his football more than ever at Old Trafford.

De Gea has also addressed reports in the Spanish press that questioned the goalkeeper's future at United and implied his relationship with Louis van Gaal was fractured, even claiming "the coach hasn’t talked to the player in months."

During an exclusive interview with MUTV, which will be shown in The Manager's Press Conference show at 22:30 GMT on Friday, De Gea poured scorn on the speculation and relayed the truth on the matter.

"Everything that has been written in the press about us not getting on is a lie," said David. "We both want the best for the club and the team, and the stories are complete lies.

"I think this is the best period of my career," he added when asked about his form. "I am playing the best football that I’ve ever played.

"I’m really enjoying it at the moment and I’m just trying to improve with every training session and every game that goes by, giving 100 per cent and concentrating to the maximum. That’s the way I want to continue."
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-F...=twitter&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=ManUtdu

Blue always red

Maybe he is a bit of a sadist and enjoys being pelted by strikers all day. Having a rock solid defence infront of him might make it a bit boring.

Member 39557

Maybe he is a bit of a sadist and enjoys being pelted by strikers all day. Having a rock solid defence infront of him might make it a bit boring.
It's probably true. Everybody likes to be involved in the game and he's had more than his fair share of involvement.

Perhaps our poor form is a deliberate ploy to keep Dave happy until he signs a new contract?

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
An extension of the @Zoo post above, dressed up in the Guardian by Jackson The Terrible.

Eric'sCollar

Asked for his wife's permission before signing up
Very good and important save early one.

Didn't think his short distribution was great, I mean it was accurate enough but didn't really help the receiver. But at the end of the day, another good performance.

Trizy

I always laugh when he saves a long range shot, I just think to myself does the shooter not realize who's in goals?! :lol: What a feeling of confidence to have in your own player.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Largely didn't have a lot to do, but excellent as always when he was called upon.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
The saves he makes...Looked like a blur of green getting down to that Cisse header. Is David de Gea Barry Allen in disguise? If we don't get his contract situation sorted we'll regret it.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Another day, another collection of great saves.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Should be a contender for PFA player of the Year.

Schemichel season 95/96 like.