6.6 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Pyroblazer

That's a hot jacket, man
"David De Gea, this year, is unbelievable," said van Gaal.

"In my career I have a lot of good goalkeepers, for example Edwin van der Sar was one of my goalkeepers and (Victor) Valdes also with Barcelona, but De Gea is having a great season.”
I hope he signs the contract soon. Main problem is most likely CL qualification, I really hope he stays and I think he will when we get Top4 and otherwise I hope he can see and understand that we are at the beginning of something and will try everything to return to the top.

I don't think there is much truth in all those Real rumours, he is a Atletico and it's just typical Spanish media shit to unsettle him, they have 2 good goalkeepers, so I doubt they need him now. According to AS, Marca and Co. Real should have signed Neymar, Suarez, Aguero, Ribery and Falcao 5 times and those deals didn't happen either. I always had the feeling that he could return to Spain at some point, but hopefully not yet.

stu_1992

Great again last night, made big saves at key moments. I was concerned when he appeared to be injured at one point, but he obviously shook that off. Get this man a new contract!

Man Utd 1:2 Arsenal

Cmz'

We're shit, but he's the best keeper in the world, wouldn't blame him at all if he leaves this summer

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Deserves so much better than this shit. 2 incredible saves, amazing player.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
If he signs a contract extension then he "really" loves the club otherwise there is no reason for him to stay if Madrid are seriously interested.

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
Would not blame him in the slightest if he wanted to leave. He has made perhaps one half mistake this entire season, yet gets put on a one-on-one on two occasions, both of which he had the slightest of chances, against one of our biggest rivals in an FA cup QF at home. If he stays long here then he is a godsend.

Ballache

Supports
Martial
Would not blame him in the slightest if he wanted to leave. He has made perhaps one half mistake this entire season, yet gets put on a one-on-one on two occasions, both of which he had the slightest of chances, against one of our biggest rivals in an FA cup QF at home. If he stays long here then he is a godsend.
me neither, best goalkeeper in the world this season.

Acole9

Outstanding
Please please give him want he wants. If we lose him we may as well pack up and go home.

pseudo_canadian

I would be surprised if he stayed at this point, and wouldn't blame him at all for wanting to go play for Madrid. He's the shining star in a pile of shit.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Sell him, its embarrassing to even have him in the side. We are not worthy.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
That last save was one of the best I've ever seen. fecking heart-breaking that he's off in the summer.
Same.. absolutely stunning, moments like that are the equal to any goal of the season in my eyes. Utterly magnificent. He reminds me of Gordon Banks.. so agile.

Godfather

Can't even fault him if he leaves. Incredible saves again today. Must be so frustrating seeing defenders in front of him that can't control a football any better than yourself.

Oggmonster

It's a worry how he is consistently our best player, it's embarrassing for the rest of the team that they don't deserve to play with him. I'd hope he did stick around but you probably couldn't blame him if he left, it must be tiresome to play in front of the shite he does every week.

We did stick by him during a period of shakyness but you'd argue he has paid it back now.

LARulz

I'm serious, just give him whatever the feck he wants. If he wants the moon renamed after him then I expect Woodward to sort it out. Just fecking get him to sign

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Win or lose after every game the only thread I feel like opening is this one because he is so good. Even this gives me pain because he will leave soon

Kag

He's insanely good. If he makes the right choices at club level and manages to rack up the honours then I think he'll make history in one way or another.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
The best player in our team by a worrying distance.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
That save but also how fast he was back on his feet was incredible. Truly a world class player and I doubt we can keep him for much longer