Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedDevil@84

And it was not like he was doing feck for the rest of the match. He was involved and made some good decisions too.

Jev

To be frank, he hasn't been that great this year. Not culpable in any way but he's been pretty average judged by his own standards. Wondering whether he feels motivated.

ZDwyr

No, he isn't. You're just blanking out the bigger picture and focusing on the immediate issues at the club. We remain one of the biggest clubs in the world and a big pull for players. We need to sort our shit but he certainly isn't "too good for us".
I did say at the moment. Obviously if we sorted ourselves out (as you said) then he wouldn't be.

He could have done a little better with the first Norwich goal I though. But his defence let him down badly to begin with and it's not like he hasn't saved us countless times before anyway.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
It just wasn't his day. Could've done more on both goals

Sir A1ex

To be frank, he hasn't been that great this year. Not culpable in any way but he's been pretty average judged by his own standards. Wondering whether he feels motivated.
What planet are you even on? A couple of pretty ordinary moments in the last couple of games and you come out with this?

He's saved us time and again throughout the season... not looked but probably has add many motms as anybody in the team.

Fergus' son

Gets very easily confused
The club is a mess, no one is going to blame him for leaving in the summer now.

:(

seaNNN

my posts are shite but my gobbles are alright
We don't deserve a player of his caliber, You can't blame him for wanting to leave if he does want to in the summer. A player of his quality should be at a top team which we are currently not.

Ixion

Great saves, fantastic performance. Rooney was MOTM though because he's English I guess.

204Red

yep... we'd probably be in the same league position as Chelsea without him.

Similarly if they had Courtois all season Jose would still have a job

Oo0AahCantona

About fair. Id rate him above neuer but im biased as feck and can totally see why he's regarded as the best.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
At least the "neutral" international commentators also believe he's in the top 2 now. Took them a long time

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"
Seeing Mignolet play for Liverpool last night just makes me realize the importance of having a great keeper in a struggling team. We'd be far worse without him down the table.

He's such a calming influence to our defense, and you know that Dave's got this with most chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.