Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

predator

Youth NITK
Amazing. Ive always maintained that he deserves a free pass when it comes to criticism, even after his drop in form, because he has pulled us out the shit so many times. Tonight again, he does the same.

I like the look of Hendo and recognise that he is better than de gea at certain things but no goalkeeper atm is better than ddg when it comes to reaction saves.

If any other goalkeeper was in net for us tonight then we would've conceded at least goal imo.

westmeath

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Made some good saves but I’d like him to come off his line when required. That break by Wolves at end of the first half could easily have led to a goal, Dave should have been out sweeping.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
This was an exceptional performance? Ha.
He saved us from being 1-0 down to a very defensive Wolves side.

He was solid throughout the whole game and great positioning to stop everything that came his way.

Look past an agenda and give credit where it’s due.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
He saved us from being 1-0 down to a very defensive Wolves side.

He was solid throughout the whole game and great positioning to stop everything that came his way.

Look past an agenda and give credit where it’s due.
It was a good performance, not an exceptional one. All those saves are expected from a top half goalkeeper.

Oranges038

Jev

Some very, very important saves again today. He's proving game after game this season that he's still comfortably our best goalkeeper, and one of the best in the league.

el3mel

No doubt for me he won us the game. His saves were crucial. He has been back to his best this season and put the last 2 seasons behind his back.

Globule

signature/tagline creator extraordinaire
Maybe that competition from Henderson was what he needed. His form has been good for a while now, so hopefully he's back to the De Gea we love.

Ed9

Maybe that competition from Henderson was what he needed. His form has been good for a while now, so hopefully he's back to the De Gea we love.
Never thought that competition could be so important but look at him and Shaw, they're flying!

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Generally speaking he's had a very good season, one or two mistakes but he's playing miles better than he has been over the previous 2 years.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
To be honest I think the competition for places has helped us out massively, no one can rest on their laurels or they'll lose their spot. As Solskjaer said there's no room for passengers.

Highlander

Its look like He find his form started from our last games againts Wolves. We have a bigger chance to win the league if He can maintain his form.

Alemar

Excellent performance. Not much chance to save the goal, but he saved everything else today.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Where’s everyone claiming he was past it and finished/on the decline gone?

Sylar

Where’s everyone claiming he was past it and finished/on the decline gone?
He was great but he could still be on the decline. I don't think he's as good as a few years ago which Indicates an overall decline.

We will know in a few months if it was a bad confidence loss which resulted in errors or an actual decline

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
He was great but he could still be on the decline. I don't think he's as good as a few years ago which Indicates an overall decline.

We will know in a few months if it was a bad confidence loss which resulted in errors or an actual decline
The only way people will accept he isn’t if he makes zero mistakes and as soon as anything remotely mistake like appears they’ll come for him again.

Toxic attitudes are rife here towards our club and players with so many appearing happier when we’re losing and able to criticise than when things are going well.

De Gea has been performing really well for several months now he’s not making save after save every game because our team is better defensively at preventing shots so it’s not the De Gea show each week for us to keep a clean sheet.

He’s a top class GK and deserves respect

Sylar

The only way people will accept he isn’t if he makes zero mistakes and as soon as anything remotely mistake like appears they’ll come for him again.

Toxic attitudes are rife here towards our club and players with so many appearing happier when we’re losing and able to criticise than when things are going well.

De Gea has been performing really well for several months now he’s not making save after save every game because our team is better defensively at preventing shots so it’s not the De Gea show each week for us to keep a clean sheet.

He’s a top class GK and deserves respect
He does deserve respect
And I do agree there's too much negativitu

But I think there is some fair criticism too. He's made plenty of mistakes that point to a decline. There's nothing wrong with that as all players decline at one point or another in their career.

With ddg we will see if he's 'reborn' but right now:

He was on the decline
And
His performances on the whole have been good this season

Status
Not open for further replies.