Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shark

@NotShark
I'm officially done with him now. No longer will he fool me with the odd dramatic save. Needs to be replaced.

criticalanalysis

Does he need somebody stood behind the goal with a cattle prod to get him off his line? How many times is he going to cost us a game because of the exact same thing. If it wasnt for Henderson looking even worse he'd be on the bench by now.
:lol:

Sigh. Gave me a much needed laugh :(

Djemba-Djemba

He's just an absolute coward.

He's been a fecking liability for 3 seasons .

His main aim when he plays is to not get hurt, that's his sole focus.

fecking sick of him

SadlerMUFC

Thinks for himself
At fault for the first goal and comes off his line way too slow and isn't brave enough for the second. He should be hard off his line and throwing himself at that. What a chicken sh*t of a keeper. And not for the first time. Horrible. Henderson gets the start vs West Ham and if he does well should get the nod in the next league game as well...

Someone

Something
Cost us so many points to be considered world class. He still has his good moments but overall a huge let down.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
This is him now, dodgy. He'll never be great again, his top level is just good but never solid

Eternitiy

He should have been dropped 2 years ago. Continues to cost us at crucial moments, it's deja vu every single time. Should never play again for this club.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Been saying this for fecking months, two years probably. His inability to command his 6 yard box hinders our whole play. If we want to play a high line, we can't, not just because the defence is slow but DDG is rooted to his damn line.

Anyone who is still defending him is bonkers.

AFC NimbleThumb

Absolute sh*te for the 1st & 3rd goals.

It’s so frustrating watching the ball go towards our goal with no assurance he’ll do the basics correctly.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
The outrageous reaction saves have gone from his game so his timidity is exemplified.

It’s almost like we’ve gone back in time to 2014 or so — teams are actively setting up their set piece routines to target him etc.

slored1

Why is he such a fecking coward? Cost us against Sheffield and today.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
Pointless mewling quivering timid little quim. Sick and tired of him bottling it time after time.

UnitedFan93

Harry Gregg will be turning in his grave with the levels of bravery shown by David De Gea, especially today of all days.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Absolute clown of a keeper. Pussy. I’m fuming. He’s finished. Ole needs to get rid

GordonG

Needs to be sold asap. No top club in the world would accept these type of regular mistakes. It's gotten to a point where he's the biggest issue in the squad.

el3mel

It all started with him. What a clown he was today.

First goal was an absolute joke, it's like a goal he would concede in his first year here.

He's not reliable at all. He still can pull off some great matches but overall the package is starting to look underwhelming. Not as consistent as he had been previously.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Gifted Everton a way back in and was shaky every minute afterwards. A lot like his gentle pass to Sheff Utd in the build up to their winner, I don't understand palming the ball back into the danger area. Idiotic. Showed no bravery at the end either. A long way passed his best on a big contract. Another one we'll have to slowly manage out.

SER19

A coward with 2 snowflakes in front of him. They've cost their team all season long

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
I'm definitely officially done with him.

Thanks for the service and all that but all he is now is a liability with gloves.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
At this stage, why do you not give Henderson a concerted run? De Gea most definitely is not the future and has been a burden for a few seasons. I’d rather know by the summer whether Henderson could be a long term #1 than still not know.

If we have to Ozil him out of the club, so be it.

Parma Dewol

Can’t believe he decided to release the ball quickly in the first minute of stoppage time. Just about every other keeper would fall on the ball in that situation and take the sting out of the tie. Awful decision.

Superunknown

Unfortunately, he's cost us the points tonight. His giveaway for their first goal just gave them hope and shifted the momentum of the game. It was so unnecessary and needless. Really annoyed with him tonight.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
I hope this is his last season with us. I can't see him coming back from this. He was never great in commanding area and hasn't improved on it much. On top of that his reflexes are not the same anymore.

Jev

Let's not forget he's had a good season. Today was terrible. We all know this is his biggest weakness, a lack of courage, but every player has weaknesses and DDG's strengths have saved us more than once this season. Let's not go overboard.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
He's got to be dropped after that.

JMack1234

Once you've decided that the 'keeper is past his peak and his starting to be a liability, you need to do something.

I've had enough now. Replace him this summer.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Unless Henderson fecks up even more than this in the cup, he should be punished for a performance like that.

No one should be able to get away with gifting away 2 points in the manner he has and stay in the team. Shambolic today. Could see it coming a mile off.

SeanyC

He was even worried about getting hurt by Lewis that he jumped over him, his face said it all! Very poor keeper now. Time for Hendo

Status
Not open for further replies.