Dele 'Muhammad' Alli | Walker takes the finger from Dele | FIFA open disciplinary proceedings

AdNani

That post is from March.

Nowadays I'd personally go with

De Gea
Valencia - Alderweireld - Vertonghen - Rose
Matic - Dembele
Mkhi - Pogba - Eriksen
Kane​
Vertonghen over Bailly is a big shout. Other than that, pretty much picks itself

SteveW

Can't say I give a shite about him sticking a finger up. Is it really worth all the outrage

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
If the Perisic saga has taught me anything, it's that there's a very narrow age gap for when you're an actual man in football.

17-24: Young boy, learning the game, makes mistakes etc.

25-28: Actual man.

28 onwards: Geriatric waste of flesh.

Skills

Snitch
If the Perisic saga has taught me anything, it's that there's a very narrow age gap for when you're an actual man in football.

17-24: Young boy, learning the game, makes mistakes etc.

25-28: Actual man.

28 onwards: Geriatric waste of flesh.
:lol:

MkPaul

learnt from the best
Just watched the replay which shows Walker in shot, looks like it was at Walker not the ref, still daft to do it knowing how many millions are watching you.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Poor Kyle Walker, he's been called a traitor by Dier and now had Alli swear at him :( I think the FA needs to investigate the extent of bullying within the squad.

Born2Lose

At least with Rooney retiring, the press can be glad that the England team have found a new deckhead to take his place.

Abizzz

I see a lot more people expressing their outrage at the outrage, then people expressing outrage about Ali.

I don't dislike Ali at all, but this is hilariously stupid :D

I've done plenty of hilariously stupid stuff myself

Blackwidow

At least he shows he cares and some emotions. Great character from Dele. He also had a hard childhood, this needs to be calculated in. Personally, i dont think there was much in it. 20 years ago this was the norm.
Ask Effenberg. Send home from the World Cup and that was his last match for Germany... (he showed the finger to the fans)

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
I see a lot more people expressing their outrage at the outrage, then people expressing outrage about Ali.

I don't dislike Ali at all, but this is hilariously stupid :D

I've done plenty of hilariously stupid stuff myself
he flipped the bird, big fecking deal. Guess some have never actually played the game and have no idea of whats said or goes on during the game thats instantly forgotten once the game is over. How soft are people? Its a storm in a teacup that will get blown out of all proportion because the world is full of people just wanting to be offended.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
I really want to believe he is dumb enogh to have stuck the finger to the ref, but it's just TOO dumb to be the case.

Not that this willl stop UEFA from banning him, whih will be amusing.

nyanza

Are people sure it was at the ref?
I'm sure he was just joking with his pal Kyle. He said it himself after all. That's what you do after you're tackled and visibly frustrated by not being given a faul.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
The only reasonable punishment would be to have his fingers lopped off, either that or a £50 fine.

Fully Fledged

Surely the FA should be banning him for bringing the game into disrepute. Kids were watching.
They should but by doing so might force UEFA to do the same and they don't want their players banned.

Watch how after banning Rooney for Doing something similar the FA defends Ali. I can see it coming.

Scarecrow

Having a week off
Two and a half pages over this? You're a sensitive bunch, aren't you :lol: