Gaming Destiny | Rise of Iron launch

Ruht

Game looks stunning, can't wait to play it. I'm very excited and glad to finally see some more lengthy gameplay.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Game looks stunning, can't wait to play it. I'm very excited and glad to finally see some more lengthy gameplay.
Yeah, I wasn't sure how it would work tbh. But watching that alpha footage has me convinced it's going to be a really fun game to play. I'll throw up more videos when he uploads some more.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Looks nice. I've been a little bit critical of this but those new videos sure looks good. And this game might just be the most aesthetically pleasing games around, most notably the UI. It sure looks sweet.

Ruht

Yeah, I wasn't sure how it would work tbh. But watching that alpha footage has me convinced it's going to be a really fun game to play. I'll throw up more videos when he uploads some more.
Do post more if there are any!

I have been following any news regarding the game for a while now but didn't want to get my hopes up before I saw more of it. I know it is still in Beta but I'm convinced that I must buy it. Been waiting for them to make a game like that for quite some time and I absolutely can't wait. It's a shame I don't have my PS4 with me now as I would have loved to take part of the Beta.

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
Im not convinced on what I've seen of the pvp but without it I'm confident itll be amazing.

PVP looks competant but I'm not sure there is anything to keep me going back to it.. haven't seen it completely tho so there's room to convince me and perhaps I'll get attached to my characters.

JackXX

Quite excited now I've seen plenty of gameplay. It does remind me of Halo but that's no bad thing and the customisation side of the characters looks really cool.

Bojan11

Whoever applied for the alpha will get in apparently.

Leg-End

Downloading the alpha now, will give it a proper play tomorrow.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
I got one too

Maybe everyone will

I've never done this for a game before.
From the tweet Bojan posted, everyone should. I imagine it's so they can test how the servers handle the strain of loads of users, and from their point of view the more people the better in trying to get the hype for the game up and the word to spread.

Whoever applied for the alpha will get in apparently.

Castia

Can't wait to try this over the weekend, I like shooters but I love MMO's, I hope this hits a nice balance and makes for a great game.

Castia

Just started and the game looks amazing, the graphics really are 'next gen'. I've been playing 5 minutes and already took 4 screen shots.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Where does the share button share to exactly? I'll maybe use it for the first time ever.

Lance Uppercut

I actually created a Facebook account to upload vids. I have done it once.

In return, Facebook emails me 20 times a day.

Castia

It looks great to me, the start area is quite stunning. Other than maybe InFamous It's the best looking game so far on PS4 imo. The animation for the speed bike is also really good, you can spin it around corners at about 500 mph!

Castia

It is already online, I've had other players dip in and out of my game world while questing. Not sure how you go about PvP and stuff though.

The narration is terrible but apart from that so far I'm liking it

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Yeah, i think i might end up playing this quite a lot when it's released. Right up my street.