Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

M Bison

Supports
York City
End of the line for him now surely. Unbelievably poor, keep expecting him to show a bit but he’s no where near.

I think the first half stats said he’d had 12 touches, 2nd lowest of all players.

We’d have been better playing Iqbal, keeping Hannibal or even Garner.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Surely now he's put up for sale. Agree with @M Bison - such a shame that he is getting game time over Iqbal.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
He is done. 3 starts now ? Couldn't do anything. Sell him at a loss and give his place to someone like Iqbal or Amad

Watched him a few times today to see how hard he works to make himself available between the lines…. he doesn’t, he appears to actively cut himself out of the play.
Completely shot footballer.

Ludens the Red

Get him out in January. If we get 10 million from Ajax we’ve done well. An absolutely nothing footballer. Completely gutless on the pitch. Mctominay and Fred are bags of shite but at least they put themselves about. This guy is spineless.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
What a pickle. When he does get the ball in central areas, his passing seems good and he seems capable of breaking pressing.

But he never really gets involved. Huh weird player.

Chinchy98

Done at the club. No physical ability, can’t get into the game no matter how hard he works.

Marwood

Done at the club. No physical ability, can’t get into the game no matter how hard he works.
I think that's his main issue.

He's physically not cut out for this level and as a result can't get to the ball.

You can see when he does get on it he's a tidy player.

flameinthesun

Said this after his first season he is a worse version of Lingard. At least Lingard had pace, energy and could actually link play. Donny has nothing in his locker apart from a decent finish, hes got no passing vision, can't dribble, no energy, no strength nothing. We will be lucky to get more than 15mil for him but it imperative we get rid of subpar players like him.

Irwin99

Grim again sadly. A very poor transfer where I honestly can not think of a single game where he looked a player. Looks so vacant.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Think we need to sell him but unless we're getting another midfielder in Jan, we probably need him. He's so damn bad.
The PL is not for him.

I was watching the game on a small phone screen and genuinely didn't know he was playing.

He's a good footballer but he doesn't have the pace, power or intensity needed to play in this league.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Sorry Erik but you cannot shift Bruno to accommodate Donny. That second half illustrates the difference between the two. Van de Beek played an hour down the middle of the pitch: Nothing. Bruno ends the game with a goal and an assist. Its night and day.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
The more ETH plays him the lower his transfer fee becomes.
We just need to wrap him up in cotton wool. Then wait for the next window.

Bondi77

Given the amount he cost (some posters said it was cheap at the time) I think this guy has to be one of the worst bit of transfer business we have ever done.

Bobski

Given the amount he cost (some posters said it was cheap at the time) I think this guy has to be one of the worst bit of transfer business we have ever done.
He has given Utd almost nothing, 2 or 3 games of value at most, unless he has a drastic turn around he easily is one of our worst transfers ever.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Bloke is a ghost. Giving me Lingard levels of nothingness.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
Get him out in January. If we get 10 million from Ajax we’ve done well. An absolutely nothing footballer. Completely gutless on the pitch. Mctominay and Fred are bags of shite but at least they put themselves about. This guy is spineless.
Ajax have better players and can buy better players. I think you'd have to go down to clubs such as Greuther Furth to find interest.

kundalini

3 starts in a row yet Donny hasn't adapted to the team, and the team haven't adapted to him. 0 shots, 0 key passes, completed 12/17 passes, 1 successful tackle.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
There was a moment second half when he was trying to run back against their fullback and it looked like he was a celeb in a charity game. Hopefully that explained to everyone who has been saying what a disgrace it is him not playing ahead of Fred/Mctominay deeper why he can never ever play there at this level - he can’t fecking run. He has no dynamism. No intensity. No physicality.

Status
Not open for further replies.