Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I've forgotten whether he's actually any good or not, only 10 appearances for us this season :(

Canagel

I'm dying to see his return. The CB injury curse is real at United. Every single season we have injuries to our CB's.

Zoo

Bailly and Rojo need to be the first choice pairing.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Our problem is that we constantly have a limited centre back in the team (Smalling) because he is the only one that can actually stay fit.

It's become very obvious that teams target smalling; they either press him into mistakes or go man to man and leave Smalling as the free man because he is clueless with the ball.

Bailly and Rojo are just as good defenders but they also add another dimension to the team.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Footballers' injury history can be viewed at Transfermarkt.

Bailly: https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/eric-bailly/verletzungen/spieler/286384
So no then.

What is it with players joining us & becoming so god damn injury prone. Defenders in particular. Shaw was fit for 2 full seasons at Southampton before joining us, don't recall Rojo's fitness being sighted as a problem when we signed him either.

Odds of them both being fit at the same time are about 100/1. Plus, both have a bit too much lunatic in them, probably need a calm Ferdinand type to play next to.

Spirit of Solskjaer

Yeah, Bailly can't come back quick enough. There's been times this season when I've wondered during games if we've always let teams get into shooting positions this easily, because I remember thinking earlier in the season that we were defensively very solid. Then I remember "Oh right, we had Bailly"

Jonno

So no then.

What is it with players joining us & becoming so god damn injury prone. Defenders in particular. Shaw was fit for 2 full seasons at Southampton before joining us, don't recall Rojo's fitness being sighted as a problem when we signed him either.

Odds of them both being fit at the same time are about 100/1. Plus, both have a bit too much lunatic in them, probably need a calm Ferdinand type to play next to.
Shaw had a horrific double leg break, hardly injury prone

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Shaw had a horrific double leg break, hardly injury prone
He was injured for the majority of 14/15, sustained the leg break in 15/16 which was just awful luck, but was injured for the majority of last season & spent the first few months of this season out too. He has only played 38 times for us in 4 years, even ignoring a year for the leg break that's piss poor.

Hopefully Bailly can stay fit consistently when he returns.

Jonno

He was injured for the majority of 14/15, sustained the leg break in 15/16 which was just awful luck, but was injured for the majority of last season & spent the first few months of this season out too. He has only played 38 times for us in 4 years, even ignoring a year for the leg break that's piss poor.

Hopefully Bailly can stay fit consistently when he returns.
I'd still be inclined to bracket last seasons lack of fitness to the leg break. Mentally and physically it affected him with relapses in his fitness. Something that I dont believe would have happened prior to the leg break.

podurban2

He’s back now. Can’t wait to see him on the pitch tomorrow, the beautiful maniac.

diplomat

He’s back now. Can’t wait to see him on the pitch tomorrow, the beautiful maniac.
I can't wait for him to snap some of these Huddersfield cnuts in half. We need to start dishing back against such thuggish clubs, instead of just folding when they land a couple of bad tackles on our players.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Hopefully he stays fit. Missed way too many games in his short time here so far. We need reliable defenders fitness wise so we can actually develop as a unit. Valencia has literally been the only reliable player there in the last 3 season.

Huddersfield 0:2 Man Utd

kotha

Good to see him back..

Guess Jose waited to see if Lukaku could get the hat trick,or else I'm sure we would have seen him come on sooner.. The bit at the end where he took the ball and dribbled forward,that's what we have missed with his absence..

TRD

Good to see him back in team. Not sure about the Champions League match but should definitely start against Chelsea next week.

The last few minutes when he was striding out from defence with the ball is definitely something we've missed, so glad to have him back.

Bobski

Bailly got a little fortunate with that disallowed goal it has to be said. Didn't see a replay until today without the influence of alcohol, much closer than I originally thought.

mav_9me

Bailly got a little fortunate with that disallowed goal it has to be said. Didn't see a replay until today without the influence of alcohol, much closer than I originally thought.
It was definitely onside with Lindelof playing him on no?

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Are you sure?

Status
Not open for further replies.