Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobtu

Not his best yesterday but he's shown enough for me to forget and move on. Just love the way he plays.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
He was awful last night. Anyone saying he's been shaky all season though are just wrong and knee-jerking as usual.

GazTheLegend

Thought he got away with an absolutely atrocious performance last night. Should have given away a penalty, a goal, and gave away possession dangerously a few times.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Thought he got away with an absolutely atrocious performance last night. Should have given away a penalty, a goal, and gave away possession dangerously a few times.
Yep :lol:

He should count his blessings that non of those cost us a goal.

Not to mention that he looked a dead cert for a sending off :lol: Fair play to him for lasting the 90 minutes.

Acole9

Outstanding
I thought he was good enough last night, still has a lot of improving to do though.

Alabaster Codify7

He's having a blip which for a young, crazy defender like him is always gonna happen from time to time. I'm not worried, but I agree he seems to struggle a bit in a back 3. Next two leagues games, back 4 with two cb's and against relatively easy competition, he should be fine.

Yorkeontop

meonbottom
I'd like him to be given a chance at RB again. He looked promising that one game at Palace and I'm really curious to see what he could do there.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
I'd like him to be given a chance at RB again. He looked promising that one game at Palace and I'm really curious to see what he could do there.
Versatility comes at a price. Better let him progress as a CB and not try to paper over the looming fullback crack in our squad.

Varun

Staff
I'd rather we put our focus on getting 2 quality full backs instead of seeing who can do a "job" there. Having quality full backs really takes an attack to a different level.

T A

Seriously what's wrong with Bailly? Last season he also slided out of some stages through unclear injuries. This year still the same, especially at international breaks.

I remembered seeing him quite few times with some bandages around his shoulder, is it his main problem?

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
United and injuries on defenders, it must be some kind of curse.

mav_9me

So frustrating. With him the defense goes up a notch or two IMO.

Loublaze

ATLien
So frustrating. With him the defense goes up a notch or two IMO.
We have the best defensive record in the league (third best in all Europe among the big leagues, only Barcelona and Atletico have conceded less) so we don't really need to go up 'a notch or two' in that area unless we're simply talking aesthetics

Bojan11

Need him back for the City game. He is our fastest centre back and we need his speed to counter Sterling/Sane.

Giggsyking

Eric is suffering from a groin injury. unfortunately we don't know which degree. If it's first degree "mild" he need's up to 3 weeks to full recovery. Second degree which is rumored that Eric has could mean he is out for up to 8 weeks until full recovery.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Eric is suffering from a groin injury. unfortunately we don't know which degree. If it's first degree "mild" he need's up to 3 weeks to full recovery. Second degree which is rumored that Eric has could mean he is out for up to 8 weeks until full recovery.
He’s been out for over a month already :(

ash_86

Really frustrating. Do we have another Jones in the making?

Giggsyking

He’s been out for over a month already :(
If he has 3rd degree adductor longus tear which is a total rupture of the muscle this could mean he is out for 3 months from the day of injury. But I dont think he has a total rupture of the muscle, otherwise JM would have mentioned that.

el3mel

You realize it's a problem when you see even Jones played more than him this season.

Bwuk

It is a bit of a worry how injury prone Bailly has been at United.

Great player when fit but we need him to be fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.