Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobski

Are you sure?
Sadly yes, but Bailly had Morata and just stepped up off him, was not going to press the ball, team was not pushing out as a group to play offside, just let him go for some reason and thankfully the call was in Utd's favour.

Bojan11

Don’t care about result.

He needs to play next game. We need a no nonsense cnut at the back.

TsuWave

own goal aside, the man is a phenomenon. we are much better with him.

was great

Santos J

Fecking love him.

Dodgy on the own goal but brilliant aside from that.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Great match from him, the OG was just bad luck.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Except for the OG he was excellent. Great to have him back.

Just needs to stay fit.

Kag

Ignore the error. To come back into the side after four months out against Liverpool and play like that is impressive.

Raw

His first game back in ages, I can forgive him for that OG. Rest of the game he was superb.

Wish he wasn't so fecking injury prone though.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Beast. Missed the flight of the ball badly. Would have been a comfortable win otherwise.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
He was generally very solid apart from the goal. Defended well...but my god that was one hell of an error to make.

el3mel

Great performance ruined by a stupid goal. Still our best CB by far but he needs to cut out these madness moments.

Crimson King

The OG was a real sour note but other than that he was excellent.

He's so aggressive, really something our other CBs lack.

ISS 98

Except for the OG he was excellent. Great to have him back.

Just needs to stay fit.
100%, had our back line looking so much tighter & more assured. Seemed to have a positive effect on Smalling most of all. Shame about the OG, I'm just glad he got over whatever was bothering him in the aftermath! Let's hope he's solid for the rest of the season.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
I think the injury was a fake one. The type where you pretend you're hurt to get attention off the fact you scored against yourself.

Minimalist

He's mental.

I like him though. Think you need a defender like him in your side. You have to accept the madness that comes with it.

Kapardin

If it were Smalling-Lindelof, this was a confirmed 2-2, maybe even 2-3 to Liverpool.

No doubt he was excellent, but he needs to be more calm in some key moments, the jump for the OG was a bit ridiculous.

Hans Wurst

Absolute beast of a defender, he was immense today. Misjudged the ball to score an unlucky own goal but was absolutely flawless aside from that. Was his first game back from injury too! Please stay fit now.

KjaAnd

Our best defender by far. The way he stopped Mané in the box at the end was amazing. Needs to cut out his weird mistakes though.

NinjaFletch

If it were Smalling that had made that mistake I doubt there'd be so many 'beast' comments.

Good to have him back, showed what we miss when he is out, but christ that was a howler that let Liverpool (who created virtually nothing of their own) back into the game.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Close to MOTM, would've definitely got it if not for the own goal. He's a monster

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
I love Bailly, will not hold that OG against him. He gives his all every game. Just stay injury free please.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Whole back 4 was immense, and the two in front. No De Gea heroics needed. OG aside he was great. Him and Smalling can be a great pair with a bit of continuity. Smalling wins everything in the air and Bailly is excellent on the ground.

Ban

Having him back is a huge boost. He's a beast of a player. Well taken own goal too.

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
What a buy, i love him. Dont give OG any credit, could happen to anyone. He is the best defender . I love you bailly,

Robbie Boy

If it were Smalling that had made that mistake I doubt there'd be so many 'beast' comments.

Good to have him back, showed what we miss when he is out, but christ that was a howler that let Liverpool (who created virtually nothing of their own) back into the game.
What a man to come back from that OG and continue to be such a beast. Fabulous.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
I love him, immense performance today.

Absolutely buzzing with the win, I can enjoy this weekend now :drool:

Bailly hasn't made too many mistakes in his time here so it's understandable he has a longer rope to hang onto compared to Smalling/Jones. Also, it takes a lot of character to play like an animal after making such a big mistake.

Loublaze

ATLien
Great to see the crazy one back! The own goal was stupid though but he was immense otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.