Erik ten Hag - Manchester United manager

Would you allow ETH to manage the cup final before parting ways?

• Yes

Votes: 618 47.7%
  • No, get an interim now

Votes: 677 52.3%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

croadyman

Sounds wonderful, but I'll ask again - who?
The obvious answer is Zidane,however has never expressed that desire to manage here and seems to be ideal when team are ready to challenge which we win. I also like Inzaghi but doesn't seem to have any desire to leave Italy right now.

Zed 101

The obvious answer is Zidane,however has never expressed that desire to manage here and seems to be ideal when team are ready to challenge which we win. I also like Inzaghi but doesn't seem to have any desire to leave Italy right now.
Why is Zidane obvious? extremely limited experience as a manager, with a club who are massively dominant

croadyman

Why is Zidane obvious? extremely limited experience as a manager, with a club who are massively dominant
Just because of the whole aura around him and we need someone who could immediately command respect of that dressing room

Valencia Shin Crosses

Good mix of proven manager that can command a dressing room at a huge club immediately, while also having the ability to work and be patient with younger players.

I value Zidane's time at Madrid far more than someone like De Zerbi who's managed more clubs but never anything close to our size and stature

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Gwaaaaan Erik. They need to be held to account somehow, not be given a free hit.

Same as the chimps who claim standing up for yourself and calling out disrespect is ‘a bad look’

Bals is best
What are they supposed to account for in this case?

sparx99

Agree, but thats not tactical
It is though. They made tactical changes. We made personnel changes. We then didn’t adjust our tactics to nullify their changes. There was a mental component for sure but we could have also adjusted tactically.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Gwaaaaan Erik. They need to be held to account somehow, not be given a free hit.

Same as the chimps who claim standing up for yourself and calling out disrespect is ‘a bad look’

Bals is best
You know, repeating this over and over only makes other people more likely to believe you guys are a cult.

Son

Casemiro is definitely past his prime, AND HE STILL LOOKS BETTER THAN HALF THE TEAM.
This is probably the truth. When United play well he’s normally a massive part of the positive bits.

He’s done a lot wrong too but stuff like getting beaten for pace playing CB by a wingers 10 years younger than him I don’t blame on Cas at all.

Makes him look like a clown sure but the guy does his best despite some calling him lazy. I don’t really see the laziness I see teams targeting him defensively.

I think a big part is not really his fault. Teams kinda have worked him out when he’s isolated. The shape this season means he’s always exposed which again isn’t a players fault.

Barcelona at their peak even isolate Busquets you had joy on the break. When the compactness disappears (rarely happened granted) defensively Busquets never had the speed to chase runners.

mintyred

I love the reaction from the media to this. They like to poke the bear, but when the bear bites back they're victims.

Jev

I actually think this is a strong move. If you're going to try and make me look dumb then you can do it from your living room.
He’s in a public position, accountable to millions of fans all over the world, at a club that heavily benefits from media attention. Critical coverage is the other side of the coin and comes with the territory. I don’t see how it makes him look strong if he can’t handle it.