Erik ten Hag - Manchester United manager

Would you allow ETH to manage the cup final before parting ways?

• Yes

Votes: 657 44.8%
  • No, get an interim now

Votes: 810 55.2%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Am all for giving ten Hag the boot at the end of the season if a better option is available because there's definitely some tactical flaws and poor game management happening. But I will say, in his defence, you can't coach stupid players. So, so many individual errors and feck ups happening game in and game out.

Give ten Hag the boot, but do cull most of the team as well. Please.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
I know we've just had a poll, but I'd be interested in another one asking should ten Hag be afforded the chance to manage us for the final.

I think we need shot now. The only thing left to play for this season is the final, and we ain't winning it with him. Our best chance is getting an interim in now so they have a little bit of time to prepare for it. Then we start fresh next season.
The posts in this thread tell it all. His defenders are dwindling with each game.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Am all for giving ten Hag the boot at the end of the season if a better option is available because there's definitely some tactical flaws and poor game management happening. But I will say, in his defence, you can't coach stupid players. So, so many individual errors and feck ups happening game in and game out.

The team he accumulated?

Stan Jefferson

Can we just sack him now? Its like groundhog day watching the same game every time, the only thing thats different week in week out is the colour of the opposition's kit. Any good manager would at least attempt to change something at some point.

Delano

Different day. Same shit. WE'RE WIDE OPEN. And it's his plan!

I cannot wait for the season to end, I feel like I'm in Groundhog Day.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
That's officially top 4 gone, right?

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I don’t see the point in letting him manage the final, he’s a tactical nightmare. I don’t know if there are solid interims around, but it makes sense to one a few weeks before the final if there are.

Natener

I have backed him for as long as I could but it’s getting ridiculous now. I can’t understand the way he sets up the team, I can’t understand his subs.

Suv666

2 wins in the last 9 games
Its fecking mental this clown show is still on the road, should have been sacked ages ago..

Jezpeza

The most unlikeable manager we’ve had post SAF and the worst football. I’d have Moyes back over him at the moment.

Can we just send the silly arrogant useless bald prick packing now? I dont want to see him tell the press how we started well and were excellent before becoming unlucky when we’ve just been plugged for 6 with 12% possesion and 2 shots after the cup final

hobbers

It’s at the point it would be criminally bad management from the directors to waste the fa cup final under his stewardship.

He’s getting sacked anyway, no point writing off next season for a failure, but equally no point writing off a cup final

Nero

If he's not good enough then he's not good enough. It doesn't make him a cnut.

Gaidal

literally nobody thinks that.
Then what is the point, we are so far away, let ETH run down his contract while we get rid of the 20-25 shit players and then the new manager can actually start with a clean slate so that he at least has a hope of succeeding. Anyone coming in this summer will be hounded out again by these players

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
The most unlikeable manager we’ve had post SAF and the worst football. I’d have Moyes back over him at the moment.

Can we just send the silly arrogant useless bald prick packing now? I dont want to see him tell the press how we started well and were excellent before becoming unlucky when we’ve just been plugged for 6 with 12% possesion and 2 shots after the cup final
:lol: Even West Ham fans are fed up with him. How on earth can you justify this,

Atheist

Well, many of the stupid players were signed by him, so he definitely needs to go because it proves he’s pretty stupid too.

Revan

Assumptionman
Playing on the counter against mighty Burnley at home in the last few minutes. :lol:

This guy's genius knows no bounds.
Well, he managed to stop Burnley have fewer than 20 shots in goal (they had only 17), so he is indeed a master tactician and a genius.

Yagami

Good post resistant
The posts in this thread tell it all. His defenders are dwindling with each game.
I do wonder if a good portion think he deserves the chance to manage the final, though, seeing as he got us there. I'm not saying the interim way guarantees a victory either, but I think it's our best chance.

Dan_F

No idea why he didn’t throw Wheatley on. Mctominay’s injury even gave him another chance to correct the mistake and he went for Mount :lol:

FireballXL5

I'll keep saying it, he should have been sacked after the 7-0. Isn't it obvious how inept he is?

Skills

Snitch
Once again, this is more damning for this fanbase than anyone else. The fanbase is the laughing stock of top level football.

Imagine you're an organisation who spends the best part of a billion pounds on a product, and your customers/supporters just don't even have the capability of being able to tell the difference between what's good and bad. It's mental. We need a full refresh and that needs to start with the fanbase. If we can alienate and push out most of our current fanbase we may have some hope in the future.

NZT-One

Wonder what his ideas were behind those subs of Amad and McTominay... Felt as if the numbers where made from rolling the dice.

hobbers

Then what is the point, we are so far away, let ETH run down his contract while we get rid of the 20-25 shit players and then the new manager can actually start with a clean slate so that he at least has a hope of succeeding. Anyone coming in this summer will be hounded out again by these players
What world do you live in

kerano.

Yeah, that's it for me. He needs to go now.
We are playing without any ideas... Switching Mainoo for McTominay? Are you shitting me?

If this bloody clown has given up, atleast play the young players.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Hounded out :lol:

The stats suggest the opposite: the players are the ones keeping him in the job