Erik ten Hag - Manchester United manager

Would you allow ETH to manage the cup final before parting ways?

• Yes

Votes: 657 44.8%
  • No, get an interim now

Votes: 810 55.2%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

hobbers

Pretty sure ETH won’t be winning another game as united manager when you look at the 5 games in May.

sacking him would give us a chance for an fa cup

Skills

Snitch
52 goals this season. 10 less than a dreadful Chelsea team who have 2 games in hand

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
And people here actually thought the Sheffield United game was a "turning point."
There was potential for a turning point after Liverpool game. It's been disastrous since. He'll see out the season and hes done. This is horrendous.

PSV

Unfortunately we still have a theoretical opportunity to finish 4th so if that's the trigger he survives at least a few more hours.

Gaidal

Im not a huge ETH fan, but anyone who thinks these morons will all of a sudden challenge for the league under a new manager is way to naive.

Just look at that Casemiro header, worst defensive action i have ever witnessed

Redstain

That was a dismal Burnley team like Laurel and Hardy when they played out from the back.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
He has to go now. Give it to Johnny Evqnns or one of the backroom staff for the rest of the season. The last 3 games have been a joke.

AndySmith1990

Outplayed at home to Burnley, second worst prem team in decades.
It's not as surprising as it should be, unfortunately. Should've lost to Coventry and made hard work of it against Sheffield United. This is going to be how it is until Ten Hag is replaced

Lee565

Two seasons in a row we have tailed off in the second half of seasons, how is this good enough

Insanity

Most apt username 2015
Playing on the counter against mighty Burnley at home in the last few minutes. :lol:

This guy's genius knows no bounds.

Gordon S

26,5% currently.
Assume it will only rise after a convincing draw at home against Burnley.

hobbers

Im not a huge ETH fan, but anyone who thinks these morons will all of a sudden challenge for the league under a new manager is way to naive.

Just look at that Casemiro header, worst defensive action i have ever witnessed
literally nobody thinks that.

leontas

We should just announce he’s leaving at the end of the season. Will just make sitting through this garbage much more bearable knowing he’s leaving.

We are the most disorganised team I’ve ever watched.

Eriku

And people here actually thought the Sheffield United game was a "turning point."
Did they really though? You mean one or two people?

Anybody with half a brain that’s followed us post Fergie would be wary of false dawns, and certainly won’t get worked up by a win against the shittest team in the league.

Tiber

4 points against the two worst teams in the league? He's really hitting his stride now to be fair

Yagami

Good post resistant
I know we've just had a poll, but I'd be interested in another one asking should ten Hag be afforded the chance to manage us for the final.

I think we need shot now. The only thing left to play for this season is the final, and we ain't winning it with him. Our best chance is getting an interim in now so they have a little bit of time to prepare for it. Then we start fresh next season.

AbusementPark

Operates the Unfairest Wheel
Burnley have had more possession than us at home, a team struggling at the bottom end of the table, shocking. Onana again with a mistake, thought he’d turned a corner after January but back to square one with him again, hopefully goes with Ten Hag

rajds89

He’s done for.. he has been for a little while now. It’s now on INEOS to do the right thing and get rid of him because if they don’t, we aren’t going anywhere.

eire-red

There's been no shortage of nails this season. That's the final one in the coffin for me.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Easily the worst manager we had post SAF, only close challenger is Moyes.

Outplayed by every team home and away, even on neutral venue.