Erik ten Hag - Manchester United manager

Would you allow ETH to manage the cup final before parting ways?

• Yes

Votes: 657 44.8%
  • No, get an interim now

Votes: 810 55.2%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Fergies Gum

Its just a bloody disgrace we have not publicly announced he is leaving at end of the season. Everyone knows the decision has privately been made.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I can't wait for another season of this awful, zero control chaos football! Give the man another £400m and 2 more years before we judge him.

daveskimufc

Awb must be one of the only professional footballers who does not want possession of the football

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Yeah pure drivel. We probably need 3-4 signings to be much, much better. There are many players in current team that could very well be part of an 80+ points team. We also have many young players that we should be expecting improvement from they could push us further.

The underrating of this team is silly but it doesn’t surprise me when we are constantly trying to lower the bar for the manager.
And that's where it stems from. People who delude themselves the manager isn't at all to blame so it must be the players.

Because after all these cnuts downed tolls and got Moyes and LVG sacked.
You two are chatting absolute horse shit, unless you actually think we have a good squad, in that case then God help you.

BarryWinks

Not watching. Didn't watch Sheffield either, and Coventry before then. Mentally checked out this season, first time ever I'll voluntarily sit out of multiple united games. Don't know what to think about him, but I am sure he's not a very good manager, and his ceiling is way lower than was hyped up to be. He's in the Roger Schmidt/Peter Bosz level. None of those should manager united neither should Ten Haag.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
In before the inevitable "it's not his fault we gave away a penalty for the equalizer"

The-Mezzala

He is now officially worse than David Moyes and RR. The bloke is incapable of holding out a game. Starting to lean towards Tuchel now. Be a boring watch but at least we won’t keep giving away daft goals every game.

Jezpeza

In before the inevitable "it's not his fault we gave away a penalty for the equalizer"
nothings ever his fault. Injuries, luck blaady blaady bla.

we got finger blasted 7-0 by our most bitter rivals and it was like ‘oh, but their XG was lower than they actually scored its all good’

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Surely he has to be sacked this weekend?

Either way, he's not managing us next season.

binary bot
Can someone tell me what the point of prolonging this is? Is to give him one last chance? Is to save money? What’s the point? Is there a benefit to these Groundhog Day matches?

hobbers

If we finish 7th that’s definitely going to be conference league, right? Spurs and Newcastle will be in europa

RepardReece

How on earth does he see us concede so many late goals and penalties, and not see an issue with his setup. It's not Onanas fault or whoever else has conceded a penalty for us, but ETH and his stupid setup.

DRJosh

Supports
United minus the Glazers
Surely this Burnley game seals ETH’s departure at the end of the season. I’ll lose hope in football entirely if he remains next season

Irwin99

We'll be very lucky to finish the season with 60 points at this rate. Not good enough.