Erik ten Hag - Manchester United manager

Would you allow ETH to manage the cup final before parting ways?

• Yes

Votes: 416 47.5%
  • No, get an interim now

Votes: 459 52.5%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

romufc

This will tell us which players are serious and which aren't.

I expect the likes of Rashford, Maguire have issues with this.

The players who want to start the season will be there on time, ETH needs all the time he can get with these players. 1 month is not enough to get these players conditioned to start the season.

We need to move away from the Ole holiday camp vibes.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Soo, June 20th...
June 21 discomirror on twitter: "It is understanding ManUtd players not happy with new manager drills, sources close to senior players privately shook their heads saying players were crying."

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Well, they have been on holiday most of this season, so no one should complain about that.
The problems he might have is with any players involved in the Nations League games in June and if they want extra time off. League phase runs from 1st to 14th June.

romufc

United players Bingo should be a thing

"Players are not impressed by ETH's coaching methods"
"United players annoyed they have to run for 30 mins in a day"

AshRK

I don't think this time it would work for these players. This is the first time we have hired a manager who is respected and regarded by most. It's not like where a consultant is hired or an ex legend is hired. Players are running out of excuses now.

romufc

I don't think this time it would work for these players. This is the first time we have hired a manager who is respected and regarded by most. It's not like where a consultant is hired or an ex legend is hired. Players are running out of excuses now.
I agree on that but I can still see some players coming out with these excuses. You forget these players have been allowed to do what they want for such a long time, they will still throw their dummy out.

The good thing is, the players that are likely to do that might be gone. Lingard, Pogba, Henderson, Cavani, Rashford etc..

Also, if this is the case, is our transfer dept ready to deliver signings by then? probably not.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
This will tell us which players are serious and which aren't.

I expect the likes of Rashford, Maguire have issues with this.

The players who want to start the season will be there on time, ETH needs all the time he can get with these players. 1 month is not enough to get these players conditioned to start the season.

We need to move away from the Ole holiday camp vibes.
Just why and how?

Gazautd18

They love a holiday. They aren't the only ones but every given chance they are off on holiday.

With Rashford, I just see him make excuse after excuse instead of actually working.
With Rashford although his form has dropped off a cliff i find it hard to believe that he isn't willing to work hard.
He did come back from injury looking lean.
Then again so did Pogba.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
They love a holiday. They aren't the only ones but every given chance they are off on holiday.

With Rashford, I just see him make excuse after excuse instead of actually working.
Last time Rashford/Lingard were on “holiday” they were actually at a training camp in Dubai.

Hardly a holiday, but hey, that doesn’t follow the agenda does it

romufc

With Rashford although his form has dropped off a cliff i find it hard to believe that he isn't willing to work hard.
Then again so did Pogba.
Looking lean is not the problem. Fitness is the problem.

The reason ETH wants players earlier is to work on fitness. Rashford doesn't play much since Rangnick took over. Yet, when he is given the chance, he is the laziest.

Remember the geese

Then again so did Pogba.
Rashford always looks lean. I have read elsewhere that he finds it difficult to put weight on/add muscle.

romufc

Last time Rashford/Lingard were on “holiday” they were actually at a training camp in Dubai.

Hardly a holiday, but hey, that doesn’t follow the agenda does it
Yep, the last time Rashford played, he was the laziest player on the pitch.

Posting on social media at the gym doesn't mean they are training hard.

Why is he so unfit, unwilling to run then?

No agenda, straight facts.

Sometimes the truth hurts.

mu4c_20le

Yep, the last time Rashford played, he was the laziest player on the pitch.

Posting on social media at the gym doesn't mean they are training hard.

Why is he so unfit, unwilling to run then?

No agenda, straight facts.

Sometimes the truth hurts.
Trust me, we are all hurting that some of you are like this.

TrebleChamp99

Supports Liverpool

They use this with every single manager, I give it one month Before we hear the exact same line.

bosskeano

man this guy has a massive undertaking to turn this club around both on the pitch and in the dressing room

given the volume of players who are leaving due to expired contracts and honestly the need to sell the likes of Maguire(especially if he's causing a stir in the dressing room) or Lindelof(he's fuking shitt)

then you go and see Haaland confirmed to City...ffs. Liverpool already have an incredible attacking group and very few holes in their squad so they're just adding depth this summer

we are soooo far off right now from being a title contender and maybe even top 4 if Arsenal and Spurs are allowed to spend money this summer

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
Rashford always looks lean. I have read elsewhere that he finds it difficult to put weight on/add muscle.
He’s gotta eat more calories but why am i here explaining nutrition to a world class athlete, guess it’s harder for footballers as they’re always burning calories. Can’t eat more to put yourself in a caloric surplus if you’re running most of it off.

They use this with every single manager, I give it one month Before we hear the exact same line.
Or the more likely scenario is that feck all has changed and our fitness is in the gutter.

city-puma

Well, we're fecked then.
Be optimistic, buddy!:)
It’s just looking similar in that particular phase. I don’t know how he will do from midfield to final third.
The league is a lot fast and physical but he will handle it I think.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin

Id love to be a fly on the wall for the Rashford one

Can't wait to see ETH giving our players a real hard time, just like the bald guy from Whiplash.
the United dressing room will be like Oz next season. Oz season 9 “Red Devils”

Speako

DiscoMirror - June 21st. ‘Our sources’ tell us West Ham’s training has gone up a notch. Haven’t a scooby how United are doing’.