Erik ten Hag - Manchester United manager

Should ETH be kept on or fired by INEOS

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

clarkydaz

I absolutely love this man. He’s the most important person we’ve had at this club since Fergie.

The biggest cheer of the trophy presentation going to Erik when he lifted the trophy was beautiful and richly deserved. He’s galvanised this club when it was at its lowest. He’s reunited the fans and the players. The job he has done is outstanding.
Best part of the day for me

Superunknown

I love this man. He has made our team so much more likeable. The players he has brought in have seriously improved us. The improvement and transformation that we've undergone from the Brighton and Brentford game to know is leaps and bounds. Well done to him - he deserves every plaudit and rightfully should be celebrating hard tonight. I know that he's already got his eye on the next game. Ridiculously brilliant. Fecking love him. I feel like we can win in every game under him.

locomojito

Supports
PSV
Melissa Reddy just tweeted that Erik Ten Hag invited SAF into the dressing room to share the experience with the players. Great and humble move, bald guy keeps surprising me

eire-red

Such good management from EtH. We played twice since Newcastle lost to Liverpool, and still lift the trophy.

Brilliant use of the squad to navigate such a demanding season. I'm convinced this is just the beginning.

Godfather

I absolutely love this man. He’s the most important person we’ve had at this club since Fergie.

The biggest cheer of the trophy presentation going to Erik when he lifted the trophy was beautiful and richly deserved. He’s galvanised this club when it was at its lowest. He’s reunited the fans and the players. The job he has done is outstanding.
And all that with a little more than half a season. Incredible job from that guy

Walters_19_MuFc

ten Hag's at the wheel,
Tell me how good does it feel,
We’ve got Bruno, Lisandro and Fred,
Marcus Rashford, a Manc born and bred,
Duh du, du du du du du!
Duh du, du du du du du!

RuudTom83

Love him!

Repeating the Ajax celebration dance with Antony and Alicia on the pitch was wonderful!

Red the Bear

Something less generic
I can't say anything that hasn't already been said, what he's done has been nothing short of miraculous and on top of that he's made us believe again.

What more could you ask?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Unreal impact.
And has instantly removed any pressure to win that first trophy at the first time of asking.

You can tell other fans are worried, and they should be.

It feels similar to when Klopp got them playing a really effective style early on, but they had the attack sorted quicker than we have, but didn't have the defence.
We're a bit of a reversal on that outside of Rashy. But we've got gears to move into on that front.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
ten Hag's at the wheel,
Tell me how good does it feel,
We’ve got Bruno, Lisandro and Fred,
Marcus Rashford, a Manc born and bred,
Duh du, du du du du du!
Duh du, du du du du du!
Never ever ever ever bring this song out again.

Have you not learnt your lesson? burn it with fire

ManUnitedCanuck

It really looks like we got this decision right. I’m still sceptical because I’ve seen us go on a run and then the players not turn up but just can’t see that happening under Ten Hag.

Such a transformation of the team, there is belief, there is passion to win the ball. Fun team to watch and this man seems to be at the heart of it all, making big decisions and handling players brilliantly!

Pughnichi

Crazy to think that inside 12 months we’ve gone from

Bailly - Martinez
Matic - Casemiro
Pogba- Sabitzer
Lingard - Eriksen
Mata - Antony
Telles - Malacia

each and everyone a significant upgrade…not to mention squad harmony improved with their respective characters being night and day

nice to support the team and actually enjoy them as a group. In previous seasons it was almost difficult to warm to them. Not so much now

Sylar

The things he's had to deal with though and how he's deal with it:

Having Ralf there but then saying no thanks.
Getting signings when season had started
The abysmal performance v Brentford then having them run and joining in
Maguire as captain issue
Ronaldo, him crying and walking away then that interview
Rashford coming late and putting him on the bench
Having no strikers and only getting a championship loanee on loan
The fixture build up

He's an absolute boss and his authority shows it. Players play for him and he's signed some absolute warriors in casemiro and Martinez to add to the team and has varane and Rashford and Fred playing their best stuff since they signed or joined the team

We feel like Manchester United again

Vidic178

Honestly could see him creating a dynasty at United. Over the past 2-3 months United have topped the form table, next season could be SAF level again