g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Erik ten Hag - Manchester United manager

Should ETH be kept on or fired by INEOS

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Blood Mage

He knows full well what kind of shit show he's walking into. The sooner he gets to work the better.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
A part of me thinks this is a bad idea, but then again we've been playing shite for ages now and the risk of falling into the Conference is too great so why not?

gorky_utd

I'm going to say he won't be in charge, instead he'll watch the Palace game from the stands. And I think he'll be at Carrington overlooking how the players train.
Probably yes. Atleast players will get the message though. Work hard or get kicked out.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Poor bastard should have taken a holiday. That shower are going to ruin his mood this coming week, his Dutch league win will feel like a distant memory. I admire him for it though all the same!