Erik ten Hag - Manchester United manager

Should ETH be kept on or fired by INEOS

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

florisW

Supports
Ajax
I think if Mourinho had this squad we'd still be in the champions league.
I hope you are joking or trying to take a pi.ss. Cause if you mean it i will have to question your mental abillities

dove

This clown mu4c_20le should be on everybody's ignored list with the kind of crap he's sprouting.
He definitely is on quite a few people’s list for sure, his contributions in the takeover thread are interesting as well. Must be tough seeing United doing well with a proper manager when he was desperately fighting against sacking Ole and if I remember correctly, Jose too.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
All these flavors and he chose to be salty. :lol: Hope I have the chance to have an interview with him soon just for the laugh.
Dude, not the impersonation again please... Well, or maybe you're someone that might get interviewed by Piers Morgan in your own life as well.

The Boy

Supports
Brighton and Hove Albion
Dude, not the impersonation again please... Well, or maybe you're someone that might get interviewed by Piers Morgan in your own life as well.
This is probably Eamonn Holmes!

TheReligion

Abusive
stuff like this is just top tier management.

Saying keep working hard, this will be yours to enjoy very soon.

So many managers wouldn't give 2 shits about the youth players in a moment like this.

ETH is just top tier.
Yeah it was great to see this. He clearly has high hopes for Mainoo.

[

Flexdegea

The team he inherited was the result of those rebuilds. I'd say he's continuing that and got very lucky when the Casemiro situation. Any of our post SAF managers would've killed for someone like him.

Result of rebuilds? the squad still not even close to right, lot of shite needs moved on.

Testament to his coaching ability he managed to get use out of some of them players, prob the most amazing aspect of his rein.

You make your own luck, and regarding Casmerio he got the deal done with him.

Judas

Open to offers
Are we just going to forget about PRashford now that he's good again?

and this should be the moment people realise you're not worth conversing with. Using sad childish little twitter nicknames. Imagine apparently being a Utd fan and being a mardy moaner on the day we win a trophy. What a pointless and weird way to be a supporter. What an absolute pity.

Lyng

The team he inherited was the result of those rebuilds. I'd say he's continuing that and got very lucky when the Casemiro situation. Any of our post SAF managers would've killed for someone like him.
What utter nonsense. Then please explain to me why players like Fred, AwB, Dalot, Lindelöf etc didnt play like this under the former managers? Surely you are not suggesting that Casemiro is the reason our players are performing much better at the moment?

Judas

Open to offers
What utter nonsense. Then please explain to me why players like Fred, AwB, Dalot, Lindelöf etc didnt play like this under the former managers? Surely you are not suggesting that Casemiro is the reason our players are performing much better at the moment?
Ten Hag is just Casemiro in a Phil Mitchell mask.

Real Name

So after about 6 months of brilliant work by ETH there are some posters like this one still. Calling ETH lucky and using a childish nickname for Rashford who has dome some fantastic job off the pitch for the hungry kids.

I guess there needs to be at least one always.

My suggestion is not to feed the troll any further.

He's either a wum, an opposition fan pretending to be United one or just a general hater or all of the above.

Lights Out

What an incredible week.

Last Sunday morning I was thinking this is going to be pivotal - important game in the PL, massive tie in the Europa and a Cup Final to finish it off.

To win all 3 games and to only concede 1 goal (and a penalty at that) just shows how far this team has come under EtH. I’m actually astonished at how good this manager is.

Reactions: Cheimoon

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Casemiro under clueless managers wouldn't have made difference, amazing how people still can't see how EtH is so different from the shit we had since the great man's retirement.

romufc

What an incredible week.

Last Sunday morning I was thinking this is going to be pivotal - important game in the PL, massive tie in the Europa and a Cup Final to finish it off.

To win all 3 games and to only concede 1 goal (and a penalty at that) just shows how far this team has come under EtH. I’m actually astonished at how good this manager is.

Another big week, 2 wins and it will be absolutely amazing.

Lets keep going, we better beat the scouse!

I can't think of a single bad thing to say about him. He's been miraculous so far. He was the manager I wanted back before the summer and I was delighted when we got him, even moreso after the way he responded to Brentford. He's got a long way to go before he's talked about with the reverence of Ferguson or Busby but he couldn't have gotten off to a better start.

gottho

What an incredible week.

No doubt, I'm slightly concern with fatigue from the insane games we are playing, especially Rashford and bruno

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I can't think of a single bad thing to say about him. He's been miraculous so far. He was the manager I wanted back before the summer and I was delighted when we got him, even moreso after the way he responded to Brentford. He's got a long way to go before he's talked about with the reverence of Ferguson or Busby but he couldn't have gotten off to a better start.
Same here, everything he showed at Ajax just screamed the right guy for us. I was hoping so much we chose him, but feared we would go the safe/trusted route in Pochettino.

Thankfully we finally made a right decision!

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
What an embarrassment he is. He blocked me when I called him an awful journalist after he teased Ronaldo talking about the lost of his baby as “sensational news”
He did? what a pathetic person :lol: :lol: imagine caring abour Twitter comments which is full of bots anyway, you have to be a narcissist to do that

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Ole Ole I love you

bringbackbebe

You just cannot be serious with this post. Players like Casemiro are only a portion of the equation.

stw2022

There's a structure and a process. Out of all the other managers we've had post Ferguson I think Van Gaal would have been more successful over long term for same reasons. Yes we adapt tactically if need but our philosophy under Mourinho was 'play the opposition' under Ole it was 'shall we watch the 99 final again, lads?'

Now we have principles of play. He was criticised a while back for not rotating but you can't when you're trying to imbed this

brian017

He did? what a pathetic person :lol: :lol: imagine caring abour Twitter comments which is full of bots anyway, you have to be a narcissist to do that
Yep.. one of the nights he tweeted something like “tune in tonight for another sensational revelation by Ronaldo” which turned out to be him discussing the death of his child. What a pathetic person to use someones grief for clicks and views.

Anyway, he along with Mrs. Rabiot have become United legends! We have come on leaps and bounds since Ronaldo left