Erik ten Hag - Manchester United manager

Would you allow ETH to manage the cup final before parting ways?

• Yes

Votes: 377 45.1%
  • No, get an interim now

Votes: 459 54.9%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
Is he going to stay while Racliffe/INEOS go through this 6-8 week regulatory stuff or whatever it is?

This is a genuine crisis.

He needs to go.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Look how clueless he looks on the touchline. Imagine having him as a manager when your confidence is low. It's just uninspiring

Werd.

If INEOS are worth their salt, they will snap up Alonso asap. ETH isn't turning this around.

Toshey

Supports
Levski Sofia
Oh dear, this has 5-0 Villa written all over it.

It's an ugly end, but surely that's it?

Anduin

He will be gone tomorrow as we’re now through all the tough fixtures (on paper) and the ownership issues are resolved. Amazing how quickly it went from hopeful to this… but he mainly has himself to blame. Spending all that money on Mount, Antony, Onana and Hojlund is unforgivable.

Klean

This is such a cop-out argument. Were the players downing tools when they got a draw at Anfield or when they beat Chelsea the other week?
How so? Do you watch the game? There is no response. There is no effort. Another game same result (2-0 Villa).

Ballache

Supports
Martial
Yeah I don't care about the "process"...we're being treated like a relegation team at home right now.
feck knows who we can bring in but this can't go on...

mjstokes85

Can’t wait for the “we were in control”, “the plan was working” interview at full time after losing this 4 or 5.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Ten hag :lol: What a joke he is. If I hear injuries or won a cup one more time on here:wenger:

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He will be gone tomorrow as we’re now through all the tough fixtures (on paper) and the ownership issues are resolved. Amazing how quickly it went from hopeful to this… but he mainly has himself to blame. Spending all that money on Mount, Antony, Onana and Hojlund is unforgivable.
No he won't. He is here until February at the very least unless we drop very low in the table

Gandalf

There are no tactics. I don’t believe that eleven players are refusing to do as they are told. The Manager is not giving clear direction and has no idea of how to set up the team. We need a new voice in there even if it is just giving it to someone like Fletcher while we wait for the Ineos deal to be approved.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Last season at times it really looked like he had something and was the guy to sort you out but feck me, you look absolutely terrible and I don't understand what your gameplan is in any game anymore and I don't think the players do either. It's so bad.

Revan

Assumptionman
No room for panic. A few years ago Arteta probably lost at home against Villa.

And Fergie might have lost to Villa too.

All things going as planned!

Mike Smalling

Insane how much we’ve regressed from last season. Injuries have played their part, sure, but the awful transfers, complete lack of tactical cohesion and desire is what is really killing us. That’s on the manager.

He’s a dead man walking.