Erik ten Hag - Manchester United manager

Should ETH be kept on or fired by INEOS

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

izec

This is what we needed. Otherwise this fraud would have stayed if we managed a draw.

We wont even reach the Conference league. All our remaining games are tougher than Palace. Absolute disaster of a season.

evil_geko

I read some Arsenal fans being happy while watching this as they can't wait to humiliate us. I wouldn't be so happy, this might result in Ten Hag sack and they might get hit with good old new manager bounce.

TsuWave

I might go on a bender when that announcement comes through. I need it

Livewire1974

If it moves, report it.
This cannot be good for Mainoo, Garnacho and Hojlund, poor lads must be suffering badly to be playing with all the dross and deadwood.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I’m now convinced he’s gone. We may be incompetent but there’s no degree of incompetence that would make anyone not fire him. It’s virtually impossible to be dumb enough to not fire him.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
So hard to judge, the squad is weak at full strength but with these injuries it's impossible.
That being said, surely he could have gotten some legs on the pitch even if it was from the youth setup. To start Eriksen in midfield whilst you have Casemiro and Evans at CB is beyond belief.
Yeah how can we judge a manager who has built this very squad for 450m

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
West Ham have decided Moyes is leaving end of season. We’ve not announced anything yet

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
IF we lose this. And we most likely will. The most points we can get is 63.

For Context, our season with Moyes we finished on 64.
This is unquestionably our worst season in the post-Fergie era. It didn't need points confirmation, even if that's the rubber stamp.

Blood Mage

What the feck are Arsenal going to do to us in 6 days? We surely need an interim to give the team a bit of a lift if we don't want a record breaking defeat.

hobbers

What's Amorim doing now that West Ham have got Lopetegui?

Give him a buzz Wilcox.

Cerberus

The only justification for keeping him is that next year is essentially already a write off as the structure is still being put in place and I'm not sure a new manager deserves to have to deal with that along with the absolute mess that he has created (or at least made significantly worse).
This is the sinking of club standards people always complain about. How the hell can a club like Manchester United declare a season that hasn't even started yet a "write off"? There's absolutely no reason to write off an entire season before even a transfer window has started. This is the kind of justification that allows rampant incompetence to persist at the club. I just hope INEOS don't share your view.

bludsucker

Can we sack this fraud now. We are losing 4-0 to crystal palace. Time this clown was moved on.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Lovely jubbly lads. ETH is the right man still because win rate or something :drool:

CM

Sack this incompetent cnut tonight. Every match with him in charge a little bit more of this football club dies

SER19

He could genuinely be gone tomorrow. This is a completely demoralised team, that actually has some talent in it. The risk of losing the cup final by 5, 6 or 7 is enormous - Im not sure we can risk such global humiliation. Interim needed

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I read some Arsenal fans being happy while watching this as they can't wait to humiliate us. I wouldn't be so happy, this might result in Ten Hag sack and they might get hit with good old new manager bounce.
We are not getting any bounce from Steve McClaren.