F1 2016 Season with Fantasy League see Threadmark

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
Rosberg just ran into Hamilton I thought, then Hamilton tried to take him out. Unfortunately both stayed in the race.

Now ban them 5 races each.

Count Orduck

Why is Hamilton getting booed so much? Pretty pathetic from the Austrian fans. Is it just because he's British and they feel butthurt because we voted to leave the EU?

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Why is Hamilton getting booed so much? Pretty pathetic from the Austrian fans.
TBF he is a cnut 99% of the time. Here though, not so much.

These early excuses of Nico having a brake problem are woeful. At least Toto Wolff fronted up and called it "brainless" by Nico without naming him.

FC Ronaldo

Even I can't defend Nico here lads. It's entirely his fault.

ZIDANE

Supports
The Philosophy.
Well it has been confirmed that Rosberg had a brake problem so sort of excuses him running long into the corner in part 1 of the move.

Norris

How di you come to that? 100% Nico.
That was my first impression at least. Nico seemed to be on the racing line and with no where to go, Hamilton just bumps into Rosberg. That was my first impression anyway, may need to look at it a few more times.

Rooney1987

Rosberg: "I was sure I will win this race. My brakes were overheating. But I was on the inside line. Was very surprised he turned into me."

Norris

Ok, the first incident was clearly Nico's fault, but didn't they again clash at the end of turn 1 ?

FC Ronaldo

The on-board shot of Nico's actions are indefensible.

Rooney1987

That on-board shot of Rosberg is shocking. Dirty move, be interesting to be what the stewards give him.

ZIDANE

Supports
The Philosophy.
Not turning the wheel and the fact that he didn't leave any space for Hamilton to come back on only adds to him being guilty it as it was unnecessary.

senorgregster

Last Newbie Standing
Does anyone have a clip of the onboard? Nico at fault clearly from regular views.

Edit
Never mind, just saw.

Also showed view of yellows. Looks safe by a foot.:wenger:

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Well, I'm not the only one who thought that, Mr Sarcastic. Sky immediately chalked it up to that playing a big part, too.
Well you shouldn't trust Sky then, Austrian F1 crowd doesn't really care much about Brexit as Sky would maybe like, Rosberg being German driver probably makes far more sense.

Rooney1987

Interesting listening to Mercs after the race. They seem to be putting the blame on his 1 lap for the reason he was behind after the 2nd pit stop. The strategy did not help Lewis at all but did help Nico. Now Toto blaming the brakes for the crash. As we can all see Nico doesn't even attempt to turn nothing to do with the breaks.

mu77

just watched a presser with nico , cnut , "defending , he turned into me" - peno 1) dangerous driving and 2) driving damaged car. he's talking bullshit.