F1 2016 Season with Fantasy League see Threadmark

Leg-End

The rule is stupid but I'm pretty sure instructions like that aren't allowed anymore. They didn't tell Lewis in Baku did they? But they are telling Rosberg here?

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Pit lane madnes. I have a fear that could be the most fun we see all race.
Ultimately I was right. Wasn't a bad race though. Lots of little things happened without actually changing anything.

Leg-End

Thing is Hamilton didn't have a failure in Baku. Looks like Rosberg had a failure.
Force India couldn't tell Perez his brakes were failing at the last GP either right?

It's just a stupid rule to be fair.

Sigma

Do the drivers not get bored with the national anthems all the time?

carlosp

Force India couldn't tell Perez his brakes were failing at the last GP either right?

It's just a stupid rule to be fair.
Yet if they knew they should have. Any thing that can put a driver in danger can be related to the driver. Force India most likely didn't know.

This weekend though, not sure Mercedes has a leg to stand on unless they can prove to the Stewards that there was a dangerous problem for Rosberg. My guess is he will get a penalty.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
FFS not a single word spoken between them.
They've been exchanging words on the podium. Clinked bottles and sprayed each other too with the champagne. Lewis' chat to Max in the room was pretty distasteful.

WTF !!!! no need for the boos, the ones booing should be ashamed.
Completely agree.

----------------

Wonder what punishment Nico and his team may get because essentially it's his team's fault, not necessarily Nico's.

carlosp

Commentator here said something true. Cars had full wet tires on at the beginning and it wasn't raining. The race should have started from the beginning with no need for the safety car. Cars spinning off is part of the race.

Last edited:

Mozza

It’s Carrick you know
It's been a long time since I've watched a formula 1 race, it was vey boring, I doubt I will watch another race this season.

Safety car took all the drama out of the rain, robbed the drivers of showing their skill

Sigma

Commentator here said something true. Cars had full wet tires on at the beginning and it wasn't racing. The race should have started from the beginning with no need for the safety car. Cars spinning off is part of the race.
Yep, I agree. At least, if your going to start under a safety car bring it in far earlier so that when it comes it it isn't followed by the cars to change tyres.