F1 2017 Season

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
What can i say? Lewis is winning the title. Congratulations. Vettel did the best he could, but Ferrari looks shit atm.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
What is worrying is not what happened to Seb, but what happened to Raikkonen. His tyres were very good until 3 laps to go. fecking Pirelli!

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
In hindsight shame RB pitted Verstappen as a precaution. Could have finished on the podium. Or he might have blown up his tyre and ended up with next to nothing. Like Vettel.:)

This post makes what happened to Vettel one minute later even funnier
So? No one could have predicted it.

Wicked_Badger

Verstappen should get a very long ban. Unsafe racing.
Seriously? It was 50/50. Seb forced Max wide first & Max returned the favour in the next corner.

Maybe Seb shouldn't have let a child drive around the outside of him at the start... ;)

Good race, F1 needs more truly high speed tracks with cars pushed to their grip limits.

1 point difference half way through between 2 different teams. Makes great viewing.

senorgregster

Last Newbie Standing
Seriously? It was 50/50. Seb forced Max wide first & Max returned the favour in the next corner.

Maybe Seb shouldn't have let a child drive around the outside of him at the start... ;)

Good race, F1 needs more truly high speed tracks with cars pushed to their grip limits.
And they are talking about this one being dropped. Seriously sad.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
The Daily Mail calls Vettel "Lewis's bitter rival". Stay always classy Daily Fail! Stay always not full nationalist!

gormless

The Daily Mail calls Vettel "Lewis's bitter rival". Stay always classy Daily Fail! Stay always not full nationalist!
Look, I don't know you and I'm not trying to be a dick, but why don't you step away from the computer for the rest of the day and go outside. It's quite nice and you're actually taking this way worse than you should